4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Look, these situations have a very thin thread, about permissions, choices, imagining, etc. maybe we all say something we perceive, but honestly, I found Juila's behavior strange from the beginning, I repeat, my feeling, but she encourages MC to agree to help Connell, she never once stops Connell, or at least tries to stem it, in the pool scene she touches Connell naked, even though Jasmine is turned towards MC, so she could stop and do nothing, but she does, so, these perceptions are conflicting, not to mention the condom scene, MC kisses Jasmine , and Julia, out of spite, gives Connell a blowjob,
Who knows, maybe Julia makes Jamine make advances to Mc,, to have cover and an excuse, for what she is doing with Cornell!!!
Maybe it's a plot from the beginning, between Cornell, Jasmine and Julia!!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Who knows, maybe Julia makes Jamine make advances to Mc,, to have cover and an excuse, for what she is doing with Cornell!!!

Ok, but if Julia wants Connell, what's the point of all this, we might as well tell the truth, either MC agrees to be cuckolded or they break up, all this drama for fucks, here the thought goes to Connell's money as well as his big cock

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Ok, but if Julia wants Connell, what's the point of all this, we might as well tell the truth, either MC agrees to be cuckolded or they break up, all this drama for fucks, here the thought goes to Connell's money as well as his big cock
It is very strange , on the original path of cheating, when Jasmine want to do something with Mc , Julia si there too, and he catches them, as if he knows that something will happen between them!!

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
i dont know this but maybe she heard stories about cornell fucking maried or taken women, because they have been friends for years and we all know she has bad sex with MC and wants some bbc like these other wives. i dont know but you could read between the lines and see that being true. that she contacted cornell herself and they set up this game to get the MC on tis path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
i dont know this but maybe she heard stories about cornell fucking maried or taken women, because they have been friends for years and we all know she has bad sex with MC and wants some bbc like these other wives. i dont know but you could read between the lines and see that being true. that she contacted cornell herself and they set up this game to get the MC on tis path.
Ii think its all about the corruption level u let MC and Julia get in the game. And if MC tells Julia about his desires or not u can go to cuckold or sharing. The cheating starts for both when MC starts cheating with Jasmine. Ii didnt figured out yet if there is a pure only Julia or only MC cheating path yet...

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Ii think its all about the corruption level u let MC and Julia get in the game. And if MC tells Julia about his desires or not u can go to cuckold or sharing. The cheating starts for both when MC starts cheating with Jasmine. Ii didnt figured out yet if there is a pure only Julia or only MC cheating path yet...
Once Peter starts cheating, there will start to be a lot of "little things" to make it seem like Julia and Cornell are also doing something. But you never see them doing anything until the last night in the hospital (and even then it is just Cornell's wet dick). The only exception is the night before the accident, Julia might have sex with Cornell, but only if Peter fucks Jasmine on the roof and runs into Julia when he goes back in to get condoms. If he fucks Jasmine without a condom, Julia will never know and will only blow Cornell the night before the accident. If Peter doesn't cheat, neither does she.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Once Peter starts cheating, there will start to be a lot of "little things" to make it seem like Julia and Cornell are also doing something. But you never see them doing anything until the last night in the hospital (and even then it is just Cornell's wet dick). The only exception is the night before the accident, Julia might have sex with Cornell, but only if Peter fucks Jasmine on the roof and runs into Julia when he goes back in to get condoms. If he fucks Jasmine without a condom, Julia will never know and will only blow Cornell the night before the accident. If Peter doesn't cheat, neither does she.

How come though, if MC faces Connell and Julia the game ends without being able to know what happens next, both with Julia and Connell, and he gives the blowjob regardless or in case of cheating, keeping in mind that Julia licks the cock under the table of Connell, and if we don't stop her she wants to give Connell a handjob while he sleeps, there are a lot of strange things happening between Julia and Connell, even if MC doesn't cheat.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes