4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Damm hope we will actually get a netorare path

Cuckold is not that interesting to me , playing mc as a cheater is not that interesting too

I hope the ( vanilla path) is actaully slowburn netorare path

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Cornell's Skin Texture and Tattoo -
Maybe his complete asset with some custom morphs
Mustache -

Karla hair instead of Voss if you got it, otherwise here .
TYVM!!! I was looking but the search engine was not helping :mad:

The Dev. uses his morphs to customize his characters.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Damm hope we will actually get a netorare path

Cuckold is not that interesting to me , playing mc as a cheater is not that interesting too

I hope the ( vanilla path) is actaully slowburn netorare path
I wouldn't hold my breath. None of dev's previous games have had a path like that, unless I missed something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
for those asking for a netorare path, is there, game has 3 patchs, vanilla, cuck and ntr, for the ntr if i recall correct, u need 4 points and kiss the sister in the pool, it can even lead to a early ending too.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Julia's Choice
View attachment 3441073 View attachment 3441461 View attachment 3441831 View attachment 3442203 View attachment 3442326 View attachment 3442912 View attachment 3443042
that place looks kinda familiar somehow!
I'll update this series here to avoid spamming the thread... I'm just filling the time before the next update drops!
That looks like Cornell if he were a Tamil action hero. But just make a new post, it's not really spamming since it is still talking about the game.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That looks like Cornell if he were a Tamil action hero. But just make a new post, it's not really spamming since it is still talking about the game.
when I look at Cornell I see white guy feature with black skin pallate and a horses cock. The Denton asset is his skin 100% sure of it, but IDK about the rest of his shaping, suspect the dev. played around with the sliders a bit.

Last edited:

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
How come though, if MC faces Connell and Julia the game ends without being able to know what happens next, both with Julia and Connell, and he gives the blowjob regardless or in case of cheating, keeping in mind that Julia licks the cock under the table of Connell, and if we don't stop her she wants to give Connell a handjob while he sleeps, there are a lot of strange things happening between Julia and Connell, even if MC doesn't cheat.
Exactly! Julia cheats regardless of MC's choices. Im not sure why some people here having hard time accepting that.

Like calm down. We aint talking about your family members

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Exactly! Julia cheats regardless of MC's choices. Im not sure why some people here having hard time accepting that.

Like calm down. We aint talking about your family members
In my opinion... not really. Only in the actual cheating route . And that is mainly driven by the MC cheating more.. so.... She even holds off some activity with Cornell ... giving the MC benefit of the doubt. In the other routes she gets .. or asked for permission . THe MC is excited by her activity with Cornell. (Just my opinion.)

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In my opinion... not really. Only in the actual cheating route . And that is mainly driven by the MC cheating more.. so.... She even holds off some activity with Cornell ... giving the MC benefit of the doubt. In the other routes she gets .. or asked for permission . THe MC is excited by her activity with Cornell. (Just my opinion.)

But many things are not exactly like that, the basis of these doubts comes in the moment of accepting Connell, MC was not inclined, precisely because he knew Connell who was a playboy and had no respect for anyone if he wanted to fuck a girl, in fact it is Julia who convinces MC to help him, don't forget how the two behave, when MC and Julia enter the house, Connell almost snubs MC, then they sit on the sofa and Connell takes Julia's hands, and I'm talking about the beginning of the game.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Get used to the idea that after the last two updates, there is no longer a path of cheat!! There is only 2 path:

Path of trust , and pat of coruption !!

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
But many things are not exactly like that, the basis of these doubts comes in the moment of accepting Connell, MC was not inclined, precisely because he knew Connell who was a playboy and had no respect for anyone if he wanted to fuck a girl, in fact it is Julia who convinces MC to help him, don't forget how the two behave, when MC and Julia enter the house, Connell almost snubs MC, then they sit on the sofa and Connell takes Julia's hands, and I'm talking about the beginning of the game.
Ok..True... but it is the MC who lays the rules for the game if you will. He can stop Cornell at any time. Also when Julia and MC are back at their house discussing it... It does not seem she is an instigator of this game. She does notice the MC when they have sex is more aroused by the event.... he is like that all game. Aroused by them together. I think that is why he logs on the computer... He is hoping they don't have sex... but he is hoping they do. Fun to see where Dev will take us. I can't wait for next release. I was hoping for some more prerelease teasers... but he did send out some already.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ok..True... but it is the MC who lays the rules for the game if you will. He can stop Cornell at any time. Also when Julia and MC are back at their house discussing it... It does not seem she is an instigator of this game. She does notice the MC when they have sex is more aroused by the event.... he is like that all game. Aroused by them together. I think that is why he logs on the computer... He is hoping they don't have sex... but he is hoping they do. Fun to see where Dev will take us. I can't wait for next release. I was hoping for some more prerelease teasers... but he did send out some already.
Game i s really well made and coded by dev...u can get various situations from pure vanilla , cuckold/sharing and cheating till full ntr stuff ...u can also mix and get a kind of semi chating stuff...

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes