• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Get used to the idea that after the last two updates, there is no longer a path of cheat!! There is only 2 path:

Path of trust , and pat of coruption !!
Not sure where you are getting that from. Even the last scene in the hospital, with the mom on the couch, has 3 variations: 1 where MC has a choice to approve or stop them (cuck path), 1 where MC catches them and they stop (cheat path), and 1 where the scene never happens (vanilla path). If there were only 2 paths, how are there 3 different scenes?

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
From my point of view, the game until to the last 2 updates he had 3 paths: trust, corruption and cheating!! After the last two updates, it has 4 paths, which in reality are only 2 and I will explain below:

1) The path of trust - to this path DEV added an additional path of corruption (which uses part of the images from the path of corruption and part of the images from the path of cheating This parh become Cuckold 2)
2) The path of corruption - remained intact - Cuckold 1 ( the original one )
3) The way of cheating - now it gets interesting:

For it to be a real cheating path, Mc does not have to know exactly that he is being cheated, but he only needs to suspect!! To make it a real path, he have the option to confront them, but the game ends if he make this decision. If it is not his decision to confront them, then this path becomes the path of Cuckold 3, the path of cheating being closed.
So from my point of view there are only 2 paths left: trust and corruption (which has 3 ramifications Cuckold 1,2,3)

In conclusion, the game has actually become a genuine Cuckold game!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I was explaing here why are only 2 path!!

Ps:
If you see your girlfriend sucking dick and fucked with someone and you don't say anything, that means you are cuckold!!

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I was explaing here why are only 2 path!!

Ps:
If you see your girlfriend sucking dick and fucked with someone and you don't say anything, that means you are cuckold!!
Regardless of how you define cheating versus cuckolding, there are three distinct paths with differences in the scenes (as well as some instant game over variations). Saying there are only two paths (when even you're defining it as actually being four) is just confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Regardless of how you define cheating versus cuckolding, there are three distinct paths with differences in the scenes (as well as some instant game over variations). Saying there are only two paths (when even you're defining it as actually being four) is just confusing.
Yeah, I'm confused about his math. I am running through several different scenes in my head and I am finding more than two variations on all of them. So .... more than two paths, right?

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, I'm confused about his math. I am running through several different scenes in my head and I am finding more than two variations on all of them. So .... more than two paths, right?
Yes ..i tried and replayed and somehow it seems u can change or switch or even mix the paths and u ll get different scenes ...sometimes same scenes but with different meaning...its not inconsistent because it depends on your decissions...i like it like that...but u can really follow strictly one path...but i think the main three paths are vanilla, cuckold/sharing and cheating/ntr...but the cheating as i know this dev will also become more complex like mc with Jasmine and Julia with Cornell or MC alone and Julia with Cornell..and the girls at least one of tem maybe also pregnant or i dont know...

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
does anyone have any predictions or realistic hopes for the next update, and what we will get? i have played multiple times to see all paths and i have my ideas about where we are going, but i was wondering what you guys opinions are about where we will go and how to story will go.. and please give me your reasons why you think of hope that

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
does anyone have any predictions or realistic hopes for the next update, and what we will get? i have played multiple times to see all paths and i have my ideas about where we are going, but i was wondering what you guys opinions are about where we will go and how to story will go.. and please give me your reasons why you think of hope that
Semi-realistic hope: We'll get some kind of foursome banging setup with them all in the same room.

More-realistic prediction: There will simply be more jula-cornell sex scenes with jas and mc as spectators in a variety of locales and setups.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow.... I have guess all along this game development and been mostly wrong each time. That said, I think the three wishes Jasmine wants will play heavily on the MC.. I think he will have to do things.... like get under the bed as we saw in one of the teasers. I also think wearer closer to a 3some or 4some (4some for the cheating path ). MC was close in the hospital when he found Julia and Cornell at in the bed... Julia was looking for him to come over but they were interrupted. I think Jasmine may come clean to Julia that she knows... THat also may lead to a 4some... with girl on girl.... Who knows ! Dimaijio333 does !

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
My math is very good , Thanks

"So from my point of view there are only 2 paths left: trust and corruption (coruption path has 3 ramifications or subpath : Cuckold 1,2,3)"

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
1 + 3 = 2

Very good math
Like i said erlier , Path of coruption have 3 subpaths, but for your peace of mind, you are right!!!!

PS : Definition of Subpath :

subpath (plural subpaths) (computing) A file or resource path relative to another path. (graph theory) A path making up part of a larger path (the superpath).

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Paths ,, subpath.... I don't care... as long as the end result is Julia get fucked by somebody and if we are lucky .... 2 somebody's . And,,, is shared / cuckold when doing it... Not a fan of the cheating.... Bu the renders are shared in the paths anyway.. So I hope it will be soon !

• Haha

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Like i said erlier , Paht of coruption have 3 subpath, but for your peace of mind, you are right!!!!

PS : Definition of Subpath :

subpath (plural subpaths) (computing) A file or resource path relative to another path. (graph theory) A path making up part of a larger path (the superpath).
It would be fitting for one of the minor deviations of a main path like if you don't hide the camera. The choices line up with a main path only deviating a little before the subpath ends.

I'll use another game as an example here. There were three paths, one romance, one corrupted by boss, one corrupted by drug dealer. Just because they're both about corruption and ntr doesn't make the 1 path with 2 subpaths variations. The content is drastically different between them.

The sharing path and the cheating path are very different, differences in the scenes as well as huge differences in the context. It's quite obvious and honestly your 1+3 = 2 just seems like trolling. Even the three subpaths doesn't add up.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes