4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Getting late in the game to bring in more players. I think DEV is going to end this in a couple more releases. Unless, He, Has them in the lifestyle and they do different things with different people. Personally I would love that !
MC agreed to help Cornell only for a few days. By introducing the car accident into the game, the game was extended by another week (although this seems to me to be a forced option on the part of DEV).

If DEV prolongs the game even more, it risks ruining it.

Reactions: Turret

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
On most paths, MC doesn't think anything bad about Cornell. This is his best friend, right? On the cheating path, he begins to spiral out of control with suspicion --- depending on whether or not Julia catches you with the condoms to fuck Jasmine and she then fucks Cornell for the first time before the accident or if she just blows him --- but other than that, MC either pushes Julia and Cornell together or they stay apart. No bad feelings there.

This means that in any case the couple remains together, which is a sin, in the cheating I was expecting separation, as it should be, or the whole game seems a little staggered to me, what pleasure do we players have if everything ends with a handshake.

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
On most paths, MC doesn't think anything bad about Cornell. This is his best friend, right? On the cheating path, he begins to spiral out of control with suspicion --- depending on whether or not Julia catches you with the condoms to fuck Jasmine and she then fucks Cornell for the first time before the accident or if she just blows him --- but other than that, MC either pushes Julia and Cornell together or they stay apart. No bad feelings there.
i didnt mean it like that. i meant that mc will probably struggle when his cuckold feelings get in the "open" and obviously both cornell and julia know about them, but the mc doesnt know that yet in my opinion . so let cornell be his friend and fuck julia and ley some other character join and be a litle rougher with him if you know what i mean.

that was what i meant.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
MC agreed to help Cornell only for a few days. By introducing the car accident into the game, the game was extended by another week (although this seems to me to be a forced option on the part of DEV).

If DEV prolongs the game even more, it risks ruining it.
Possible... that is why I don't think there will be any new people. But... it is Dev option.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
i didnt mean it like that. i meant that mc will probably struggle when his cuckold feelings get in the "open" and obviously both cornell and julia know about them, but the mc doesnt know that yet in my opinion . so let cornell be his friend and fuck julia and ley some other character join and be a litle rougher with him if you know what i mean.

that was what i meant.

So Connell and Julia agreed beforehand, and then I didn't know that they were also seers who know what MC wants it to be, hahahahaha,

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
some people just want to bring strife, they think it's the Web thing to do I suppose
Well, speaking from experience, when I was trying to make my own game, I loved the strife and argument about NTR being on my game's thread. Why? The more arguments, the more eyes on the project. So it's not a bad thing for the dev.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Well, speaking from experience, when I was trying to make my own game, I loved the strife and argument about NTR being on my game's thread. Why? The more arguments, the more eyes on the project. So it's not a bad thing for the dev.

Even if someone talks bad about your game, then it means that the game means something. If he didn't mean anything, then nobody would talk about him!!!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hoping for an update soon too, but being reasonable, the expectations of a monthly drop is a fool's errand.
Don't we all know that some recipes take longer to cook when they're bigger?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hoping for an update soon too, but being reasonable, the expectations of a monthly drop is a fool's errand.
Don't we all know that some recipes take longer to cook when they're bigger?
If he continues to branch the narratives to require scenes beyond differences in dialogue, then yeah, he should switch to every two months. However, given that he's promised a release between now and Sunday, it doesn't seem like he's done that.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes