4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
dev did not put a cheat point, because there is no longer a cheat path in the game!!! I explained in a previous post why it no longer exists.

Honestly, this scene with Mc having sex with Jasmine seems to me a forced scene, because you don't have the option, like in the past, that MC should refuse Jasmine!!!
It's not a forced scene. You can either have a scene with Julia or, if only if you're on the Jasmine path, you can choose to do something with Jasmine instead.

You keep insisting that there's no cheating path but you're just plain wrong.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It's not a forced scene. You can either have a scene with Julia or, if only if you're on the Jasmine path, you can choose to do something with Jasmine instead.

About this, in VN games is better NTR or Cheating theme ?

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Jasmine path ?

Play the game again and you'll see that you don't necessarily have to be on Jasmine Path for Jasmine to fuck MC!! You just have to be on the initial path of cheating, and kiss Jasmine, without doing anything with her afterwards!! Until now 2 updates you had the possibility to choose, but in the sex scene you don't have the possibility to choose!!
Regarding the cheating way, this is my opinion!! This game is made for those who have cukcold as their fetish!!! Right from the start of the game, it is understood that Mc has this fetish (picture attached)

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Jasmine path ?

Play the game again and you'll see that you don't necessarily have to be on Jasmine Path for Jasmine to fuck MC!! You just have to be on the initial path of cheating, and kiss Jasmine, without doing anything with her afterwards!! Until now 2 updates you had the possibility to choose, but in the sex scene you don't have the possibility to choose!!
Regarding the cheating way, this is my opinion!! This game is made for those who have cukcold as their fetish!!! Right from the start of the game, it is understood that Mc has this fetish (picture attached)
So your argument is that there is no cheating path because you don't have to be on Jasmine's path and only have to cheat? Kissing Jasmine by the pool sets a cheating point and puts you on that path. It's not a cheating path because of what Julia does or whether she's cheating or cucking the mc. The path gets set when a cheating point is added by the mc cheating and this is a cheating path because the mc is cheating on Julia not because Julia is cheating on the mc. Whatever permissions or confrontations may or may not happen about what Julia is doing, they don't ever really talk about the mc doing anything with other people and so anything the mc does with Jasmine is cheating. Whatever it is that Julia does, whether it's cheating or cucking, is a consequence of the mc cheating on her. If you prevent all cheating points and all corruption points, nothing happens, no cheating, no cuckolding, no sharing.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
So your argument is that there is no cheating path because you don't have to be on Jasmine's path and only have to cheat? Kissing Jasmine by the pool sets a cheating point and puts you on that path. It's not a cheating path because of what Julia does or whether she's cheating or cucking the mc. The path gets set when a cheating point is added by the mc cheating and this is a cheating path because the mc is cheating on Julia not because Julia is cheating on the mc. Whatever permissions or confrontations may or may not happen about what Julia is doing, they don't ever really talk about the mc doing anything with other people and so anything the mc does with Jasmine is cheating. Whatever it is that Julia does, whether it's cheating or cucking, is a consequence of the mc cheating on her. If you prevent all cheating points and all corruption points, nothing happens, no cheating, no cuckolding, no sharing.
I understand your point of view and respect it!!!
In the game, I chose for the MC only to kiss Jasmine, refusing any other interactions with Jasmine!!!! When Julia did a Hand Job to Cornell (condom scene) and later she sucked his dick!!! After that MC still Fuks Jasmine without having the option to stop them .
At the scene where Julia prepares to suck Cornell's cock ( on the cheating path ), you have a choice to confront them (the game ends in this case) or to keep quiet and watch Julia cheat!!!! From this moment, the path of cheating ends, because MC accepts to be cheated and indirectly gives Julia permission to do what she wants with Cornell without consequences!!!!
When you sit and watch your girlfriend suck and fuck some other person and you accept, this makes you a cokkold. !!!

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
After that MC still Fuks Jasmine without having the option to stop them .
You're not forced to have sex with Jasmine at any point. There's some rubbing on the motorcycle and she starts giving him a blowjob under the table during their game, but you never have to have sex with Jasmine.
I understand your point of view and respect it!!!
From this moment, the path of cheating ends, because MC accepts to be cheated and indirectly gives Julia permission to do what she wants with Cornell without consequences!!!!
Again, it's not about what Julia is doing or if the mc has given her permission or not. It's the cheating path because the mc cheats on his girlfriend. Everything Julia does regardless of if it's cheating or cucking him, is a consequence of the mc cheating.

Also, there's two points where you can confront them in the bedroom with a choices that leads to a game over. The first one Cornell just places Julia's hand on his dick and the second one you can call Cornell and make up an excuse to stop them before she gives him a blowjob without telling them about the camera.

Still think you've gotta be trolling or something. It seems like you're a little too excited for the thought of this game turning into nothing but a cuckolding game when that's just not the case. Even you're "I only kissed jasmine once and did nothing else" is trying to justify your argument despite it being a blending of the cheating and vanilla paths.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You're not forced to have sex with Jasmine at any point. There's some rubbing on the motorcycle and she starts giving him a blowjob under the table during their game, but you never have to have sex with Jasmine.

Again, it's not about what Julia is doing or if the mc has given her permission or not. It's the cheating path because the mc cheats on his girlfriend. Everything Julia does regardless of if it's cheating or cucking him, is a consequence of the mc cheating.

Also, there's two points where you can confront them in the bedroom with a choices that leads to a game over. The first one Cornell just places Julia's hand on his dick and the second one you can call Cornell and make up an excuse to stop them before she gives him a blowjob without telling them about the camera.

Still think you've gotta be trolling or something. It seems like you're a little too excited for the thought of this game turning into nothing but a cuckolding game when that's just not the case. Even you're "I only kissed jasmine once and did nothing else" is trying to justify your argument despite it being a blending of the cheating and vanilla paths.

You read what i wrote ? I dont think so !!!

I said that, as a player, I only chose to kiss Jasmin in my game so far!!!!
How many times did Julias kiss Cornell? How many times did Julia wear sexy underwear with Cornell, in the evening, even if she wasn't required to?
You want to say that because of one kiss, Julia is entitled to suck Cornell's cock and fuck him?

You say all along that MC cheats on Julia and consequently Julia cheats on MC!!!

If you had played, the game carefully, you would have seen that Cornell always talks bad about MC, putting it into Julia's head, that MC is messing with Jasmine!!
Not to mention how many times MC had to use the word Pineapple Express!!! hIf Julia was so loving and cared so much about MC, she could avoid certain embarrassing situations.

But that's what Dev's games are about (because he makes the games, not me), it's all about cukcold!!

To dispel your doubts, I am a big fan of the path of trust and the path of cheating.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I never spoke about corruption path (implicitly cukcold). That's why I'm upset that Dev chose to close the cheating path, which he transformed into path Cukcold 3!!!

And plesse mate don't talk bad to me , I spoke to you as politely as possible!!!

If you don't agree with my opinion, it's strictly your business, ignore what I write and move on!!!

Ty

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

You read what i wrote ? I dont think so !!!

I said that, as a player, I only chose to kiss Jasmin in my game so far!!!!
How many times did Julias kiss Cornell? How many times did Julia wear sexy underwear with Cornell, in the evening, even if she wasn't required to?
You want to say that because of one kiss, Julia is entitled to suck Cornell's cock and fuck him?
Confession through projection? because it sounds like you didn't read what I said at all. I never said Julia was entitled to anything. What I said was that if you don't cheat on Julia, she doesn't ever get to the point of sucking or fucking and that it's a path of cheating because of the mc's cheating giving Julia a reason to go further than she would have if you hadn't.

You say all along that MC cheats on Julia and consequently Julia cheats on MC!!!

If you had played, the game carefully, you would have seen that Cornell always talks bad about MC, putting it into Julia's head, that MC is messing with Jasmine!!
Not to mention how many times MC had to use the word Pineapple Express!!! hIf Julia was so loving and cared so much about MC, she could avoid certain embarrassing situations.
How Cornell talks about the mc and how he tries to put stuff in Julia's head is irrelevant. As for having to use their safeword, that was the agreement they made at the start of the game. Cornell would play the happy loving couple with Julia and would stop if the mc said it. If Cornell and Julia acted cold to each other, they'd never convince his mother that they were a couple. You can argue that agreeing to the situation in the first place is kind of cuckoldish behavior, but that's still irrelevant.

But that's what Dev's games are about (because he makes the games, not me), it's all about cukcold!!

To dispel your doubts, I am a big fan of the path of trust and the path of cheating.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I never spoke about corruption path (implicitly cukcold). That's why I'm upset that Dev chose to close the cheating path, which he transformed into path Cukcold 3!!!
The dev never said he closed the cheating path and one kiss with Jasmine doesn't force the player into accepting being a cuckold nor does it force a path where Julia sucks or fucks Cornell. Even if it did, that's again irrelevant because the cheating path is a cheating path because it's the mc cheating. Cheating points are gained when mc cheats, not when Julia cheats.

And plesse mate don't talk bad to me , I spoke to you as politely as possible!!!

If you don't agree with my opinion, it's strictly your business, ignore what I write and move on!!!

Ty
I'm not talking bad about you, I'm just saying that your behavior, the way you seem to ignore most of what's said and claim stuff about the game that isn't accurate seems to be troll like behavior. You can certainly have your opinion just as I can have mine. Also, feel free to ignore what I said and move on yourself. I'm simply disagreeing and putting forth an argument as to why you're wrong.

If you want to argue that all the paths are cuckolding paths because the whole premise of the game is the mc agreeing to loan out his girlfriend, then fine, assert that argument. If you want to say that the cheating path is a cheating path because of Julia cheating, then explain to me how it's only after the mc cheats first by kissing Jasmine that Julia starts slipping into infidelity, I'd love to hear it. The claim you've made however is that with the mc kissing Jasmine just one time, there's no way to stop Julia from sucking and fucking Cornell and the mc just deciding to sit by and watch, but that's just not accurate. With the right choices, it's still possible to prevent it from happening without a game over. That said, it's once again irrelevant however, because the cheating path is set by the mc cheating, not Julia. So whether Julia is cheating on mc, or cucking mc, the mc is still cheating on Julia and that's why it's the cheating path. That said, kissing Jasmine once and then not doing anything else is mixing paths. It's one choice into the cheating path and then picking all the vanilla path options. The three paths are (1: Vanilla) not picking any cheating or corruption choices, (2: Cheating) picking cheating choices and no corruption choices, (3: Sharing) picking all the corruption choices.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Confession through projection? because it sounds like you didn't read what I said at all. I never said Julia was entitled to anything. What I said was that if you don't cheat on Julia, she doesn't ever get to the point of sucking or fucking and that it's a path of cheating because of the mc's cheating giving Julia a reason to go further than she would have if you hadn't.

How Cornell talks about the mc and how he tries to put stuff in Julia's head is irrelevant. As for having to use their safeword, that was the agreement they made at the start of the game. Cornell would play the happy loving couple with Julia and would stop if the mc said it. If Cornell and Julia acted cold to each other, they'd never convince his mother that they were a couple. You can argue that agreeing to the situation in the first place is kind of cuckoldish behavior, but that's still irrelevant.

The dev never said he closed the cheating path and one kiss with Jasmine doesn't force the player into accepting being a cuckold nor does it force a path where Julia sucks or fucks Cornell. Even if it did, that's again irrelevant because the cheating path is a cheating path because it's the mc cheating. Cheating points are gained when mc cheats, not when Julia cheats.

I'm not talking bad about you, I'm just saying that your behavior, the way you seem to ignore most of what's said and claim stuff about the game that isn't accurate seems to be troll like behavior. You can certainly have your opinion just as I can have mine. Also, feel free to ignore what I said and move on yourself. I'm simply disagreeing and putting forth an argument as to why you're wrong.

If you want to argue that all the paths are cuckolding paths because the whole premise of the game is the mc agreeing to loan out his girlfriend, then fine, assert that argument. If you want to say that the cheating path is a cheating path because of Julia cheating, then explain to me how it's only after the mc cheats first by kissing Jasmine that Julia starts slipping into infidelity, I'd love to hear it. The claim you've made however is that with the mc kissing Jasmine just one time, there's no way to stop Julia from sucking and fucking Cornell and the mc just deciding to sit by and watch, but that's just not accurate. With the right choices, it's still possible to prevent it from happening without a game over. That said, it's once again irrelevant however, because the cheating path is set by the mc cheating, not Julia. So whether Julia is cheating on mc, or cucking mc, the mc is still cheating on Julia and that's why it's the cheating path. That said, kissing Jasmine once and then not doing anything else is mixing paths. It's one choice into the cheating path and then picking all the vanilla path options. The three paths are (1: Vanilla) not picking any cheating or corruption choices, (2: Cheating) picking cheating choices and no corruption choices, (3: Sharing) picking all the corruption choices.
I can say that you also have a troll behavior, but I didn't say it!!

what you don't understand is that, if you played all Dev's games, they are all about Mc's who ends up becoming cukcold!!

My disappointment, as I said before, that DEV turned a game, which had started very well, into a game in which, apart from the trust path, all paths lead to the same end, and that means Mc becomes a cukcold! !!![

As this game started, I thought that Dev would change something compared to the previous games, but unfortunately he didn't and he stayed on the same path as before!!

I honestly don't like this!!! The whole discussion with you started from, the scene in which you do not have the option to stop on Mc to fuck with Jasmin, this scene, from my point of view, a forced scene.

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The whole discussion with you started from, the scene in which you do not have the option to stop on Mc to fuck with Jasmin, this scene, from my point of view, a forced scene.
I have no idea to which scene you're referring. Maybe I missed something somewhere, but you're never forced to fuck Jasmin. The only thing that comes to mind that comes close is the bike ride or the game they play around the table, so which scene do you mean where the mc is forced to fuck with Jasmin?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have no idea to which scene you're referring. Maybe I missed something somewhere, but you're never forced to fuck Jasmin. The only thing that comes to mind that comes close is the bike ride or the game they play around the table, so which scene do you mean where the mc is forced to fuck with Jasmin?
There's a scene in the hospital where the MC has the option to argue with Julia. If he does, then he later has sex with Jasmine and Julia cheats with Cornell in retaliation. If he doesn't argue with Julia, we're given the option of whether or not he fucks Jasmine and whether Julia cheats with Cornell in retaliation. I do hope that Dimajio changes that myself, giving the player the option of cheating even if he argues with Julia - it jut adds more interactivity.

Reactions: Joshy92

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
There's a scene in the hospital where the MC has the option to argue with Julia. If he does, then he later has sex with Jasmine and Julia cheats with Cornell in retaliation. If he doesn't argue with Julia, we're given the option of whether or not he fucks Jasmine and whether Julia cheats with Cornell in retaliation. I do hope that Dimajio changes that myself, giving the player the option of cheating even if he argues with Julia - it jut adds more interactivity.
Corect !!!! My bad!!!! Now i see i dont play that option !!!:oops::oops::oops: Thanks mate !!!:):):)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
More choices are always nice and yeah, I guess that could be a scene where the mc is forced into stuff with Jasmine. The whole thing is still very much cheating and not cuckolding. Interestingly, if you don't argue and get the choice later to fool around with Julia instead of Jasmine, this doesn't use the condom but Julia and Cornell still go raw later despite having a condom (as you can see if you use the safeword then). Weird that they wouldn't use the condom then despite having one since Cornell made a point to have Julia get it. Also kind of a weirdly forced situation to deal with that she only brought ONE condom despite knowing he must have a drawer full. WTF Julia? Guess she wasn't worried about it breaking mid fuck, or maybe she was secretly hoping all along?

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, this seems to be a bug. When you peek in the room, he's alone on the bed watching porn on his phone, but a little later they're talking as if the mc saw them having sex on the bed. It's a problem with the Jasmine flag because when the flag is false, she talks about how Cornell was just trying to seduce her and she liked the mc getting jealous and wanting him to get back to the room faster.

I doubt it's intended, but the sex scene with Jasmine (that only appears if the Jasmine flag is on) doesn't add a cheating point that time. Might just be intended because Julia isn't around to catch them, but probably an oversight by the dev.
Yup i noticed that. If you say no Jasmine path, this doesn’t happen.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There are several event decisions which are "interestingly" done. For instance the first cheating point for the MC is another discutable thing, esp. if our couple shared fantasies. Jasmine more or less blindsided him with her kiss and our couple had to play their part as friends, nothing more, at that point in time. The MC getting a cheating point here is debatable on most paths, it would be better called a sharing/cheating point, starting the respective paths.

And if MC and Julia shared their fantasies, further cheating points are also debatable or should be called differently, IMO.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
You know, it is always possible that the player is getting set up by Julia..... tested shall we say. If the MC doesn't stray and shows he cares about her, and shows no interest in any other woman, then the game plays out as a victory for the players who just want to stop Cornell from sleeping with Julia. The slightest mistake leads to varying differences in the story. But if your plan is to corrupt her, and just sleep around, then the game happily takes you down that route too, showing consequences for your choices, which you may or may not want. So if Julia sees you only have eyes for her, she stays true. But if she isn't so sure, she considers other options, possibly already considering a future after Cornell's ruse is over, possibly without either of them, as she cant trust them.

I think that the dev has written a game in which the MC character as written may accept being cucked or sharing, but it is ultimately the player's own kinks and whims that dictates the outcome. The player wins if they get to the end of the story and the outcome is what they were hoping for, (hopefully that the MC gets the girl, and Jasmine exposes Cornell's deception to the mother, who cuts him off, leaving it all to Jasmine, and Cornell's plan to get Julia in tatters,.... or maybe Cornell getting the girl, and Jasmine getting a pet till she gets bored, leaving the loser MC with nothing....)

If the player likes the idea of sharing, voyeurism, cuckold, cheating or humiliation,... then it seems all these bases are covered too, but have to be set up by actions and points or they don't happen. Saying something is inevitable, or forced just means you chose something earlier on that opened the possibility for that to happen and I think the key point is at the beginning when you talk to Julia and either admit that you have a kink, or you keep quiet and Julia thinks you don't. I think its always a genius move by a developer to make a choice early on that impacts the game long after you forget having made it.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes