4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
If Cornel uses another fucking condom I'll be pissed at him.
You do not use condoms Cornel you will go bareback inside my sweetheart and you will like it.

How am I supposed to be a dad if you keep using condoms?
Like a say earlier , Cornell is a Casanova , a lady's man , a bulll !!!!! He dont need and dont want to let pregnant Julia !!!

I know it excite you to see Julia with big Belly , but i dont think is the case in this game !!!

He only want to have fun and fuck so many woman he can !!!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Like a say earlier , Cornell is a Casanova , a lady's man , a bulll !!!!! He dont need and dont want to let pregnant Julia !!!

I know it excite you to see Julia with big Belly , but i dont think is the case in this game !!!

He only want to have fun and fuck so many woman he can !!!
He should cryo-freeze a years worth of his sperm (for the future), and just get clipped, in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: drakov

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Walkthrough mod updated for game version 0.9

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough

Getting a bit trickier now to correctly determine the paths - vanilla, cuck, cheat. Primarily due to the game using 3 variables to encode 3 mutually exclusive states instead of one variable with 3 possible values. Complicated by the fact of having additional variables that mean roughly the same thing.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Walkthrough mod updated for game version 0.9

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough

Getting a bit trickier now to correctly determine the paths - vanilla, cuck, cheat. Primarily due to the game using 3 variables to encode 3 mutually exclusive states instead of one variable with 3 possible values. Complicated by the fact of having additional variables that mean roughly the same thing.
Yes its getting also challenging for dev as he stated. But this makes the game so fun in trying all things out.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes he is ! but, the release date was on 2/18 .... so we have a couple weeks if he goes a month. I think he will because he put 6 amazing animation's... If that continues ( I Hope ) it will take time.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Just hope he will not finish the game with next update already. This story is so capable for much more kinky ideas..
True that..... He could wrap up the Jasmine, Cornell Story but open up chance for another..... Like they admit they enjoy the excitement of the game so to speak and look for another game to play.... Together ! But I thought I read where he was going to take this a couple more..... He also said he has another in the works.

otif555

Jan 6, 2022
Am I the only one hoping for something to happen involving the mom, just for the sake of the storyline? I mean, Cornell acts all friendly with MC, telling him they're friends and to trust him, but then goes behind his back and bangs his girlfriend RAW lol . It's like he thinks he's being sneaky. I just want to see the mom take on a more active role in the story, instead of just being a catalyst for interactions between the bbc and the red head. And by 'proactive,' I mean Cornell walking in on his mom legs in the air getting a hammering which could add an interesting twist to the plot.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well I think that the couple on the path of betrayal will separate, as far as the mother is concerned, how disgusting, incest with an old woman. Come on, the game is already ridiculous in some cases, you want to add one of the most disgusting things, incest.

otif555

Jan 6, 2022
Well I think that the couple on the path of betrayal will separate, as far as the mother is concerned, how disgusting, incest with an old woman. Come on, the game is already ridiculous in some cases, you want to add one of the most disgusting things, incest.
wasnt talking about incest ,but about karma mom + mc

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes