4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd prefer this thread not turn into 'random bbc fanart' that doesnt really seem to relate to the game aside from Julia.

I thought someone had posted the accurate Cornell model prior, but now I'm not seeing it - Vaevictes above probably knows since his is a fairly good render.

I have an appreciation for people who try and contribute their own take on game scenes etc - but just make a fanart thread for that.

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
hi i found a bug i think im on vanilla path with jasmine got 0 for cor and cheating but juilie states in the hospital she slept with cornel and i watched and she asked how i felt threw out hole game she did not do that

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
nobody has started talking about this.... Are they on vacation.... this look like a seascape. I hope Julia has not run away with Cornell... I'll be bummed ... Man she looks sexy ! There is a possibility it is the Julia look a like.....
May Dimmajio picked up my suggestion to send them on a partner switch holiday with some sauna, massage and under water action...:)...i know two swinger couples in slovakia who do that in real life ...exchange partners and the one couple goes to italy and the other to croatia and when action starts they share videos and pics. This would be a great topic for such a game..works for sharing, cheating, swinging, cuckold and so called ntr stuff.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That may be a good new game concept... Love the idea, Each swap could bring in new characters keeping the game fresh. Just asking... this is the pic out on the Pateron page yes ?? I see someone had made a pretty good Fan art render.

Reactions: Puma1978

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That may be a good new game concept... Love the idea, Each swap could bring in new characters keeping the game fresh. Just asking... this is the pic out on the Pateron page yes ?? I see someone had made a pretty good Fan art render.
I think that's the same background from the existing pool scenes, no? Like when Jasmine first tries to kiss you.

screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
May Dimmajio picked up my suggestion to send them on a partner switch holiday with some sauna, massage and under water action...:)...i know two swinger couples in slovakia who do that in real life ...exchange partners and the one couple goes to italy and the other to croatia and when action starts they share videos and pics. This would be a great topic for such a game..works for sharing, cheating, swinging, cuckold and so called ntr stuff.

So the two lovers ran away together, well, it was predictable, I hope for a shark, hahahaha

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I think Cornell impregnates Julia, at least in the cuckold route. I don't think so in the cheating/sharing route. At least in the cuckold route that would be a logical consequence, since MC has already allowed Julia to sleep with Cornell. This is expressed again in the hospital sequence under the blanket when Julia sleeps with Cornell without a condom.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think Cornell impregnates Julia, at least in the cuckold route. I don't think so in the cheating/sharing route. At least in the cuckold route that would be a logical consequence, since MC has already allowed Julia to sleep with Cornell. This is expressed again in the hospital sequence under the blanket when Julia sleeps with Cornell without a condom.
I theorise that in the cuckold route this is a likely scenario, but also one for the sharing route, albeit it would be a choice made by the MC there. On the sharing route, esp. if MC and Julia shared their fantasies and have high CP, it is very clear that both are on the same page what this sharing/swinging (with Jasmine in the mix) is about. It might get to the point that Julia becomes pregnant and Jasmine too, but only by the choices done by the MC.
It might "simply" become a temporary threesome/foursome, maybe more. As said, depending on choices. Whereas the cuckold route seems to develop into the direction you mentioned going by the last update.

As for the promo pic: It looks very much like the sun/pool deck of Cornell´s house. I doubt this pic is from a holiday trip.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes