4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So far the MC has approves sex with Cornell 3 times we know of. Twice with condoms . WE do not know if he ( Cornell got to creampie her yet due to interruption. MC said in the hospital that Julia is moving ahead without his approval. Now they have retired to the BR back at the house. I am sure it will be a bareback event even though there is packs of condoms in the drawer. Will MC get to see it ???
That all depends on the path we play. On high CP sharing (with Jasmine flirt or not) paths the MC always gave Julia the green light to go ahead with the heavy implication she has his approval even without telling him beforehand. Clear to see in their interplay during the night romp with both on the same wavelength and Julia encouraging the MC to come over.

Reactions: packard1928

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He literally gives her his blessing to mess around with Cornell in the hospital in the share/cuck path. This is the opposite of slow things down/get in the way. I'll replay it, but that's certainly not how I remember the tone. You're framing it as though MC is reluctantly going along with all this, like this "reluctant cuck" archetype, forced to allow more. But that path simply hasn't played out like that. He's made 10-20 decisions before that point encouraging Julia to mess around with Cornell because he finds it hot and they have an understanding.
Again, I guess I'll have to replay it and look at those scenes, I just never got that feeling, it was always him agreeing this was part of their little game, and there was never any doubt she'd return to him once it's over. We're looking at this through different lenses.
So far the MC has approves sex with Cornell 3 times we know of. Twice with condoms . WE do not know if he ( Cornell got to creampie her yet due to interruption. MC said in the hospital that Julia is moving ahead without his approval. Now they have retired to the BR back at the house. I am sure it will be a bareback event even though there is packs of condoms in the drawer. Will MC get to see it ???
Breeder bait. That's to say - and no shame on anyone's fetishes, but it's either a big deal or it's not. For me it's not. If I had my way there'd be no condoms in any AVNs because the contrast doesnt do anything for me.

Reactions: Turret

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Condoms... No condoms... all the same to me. I think it is more about progression..... safe then caution to the wind... passion.
Agreed. I think the use of condom is an attempt to maintain control over the situation, that the "games" are just games but no one wants any permanent consequences (like babies or diseases).

The decision/change to not use condoms means that the parties have let go of any control, that any and all potential consequences are "worth it." Even if the woman is using some form of non-condom birth control (pills, shots, etc.), there is still a hint of "danger" introduced.

It's significant, IMO. At least in what it represents, even if the actual, realistic risk is only very slightly greater.

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
So where does that leave her in a position of power over mc-particularly since Julia & Cornell both know this too?
She could use it to try to drive a wedge in between the couple, She can use every opening to her advantage... Kind of a slim opportunity, but she's quite cunning!

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
How many paths are there? People talk about a cheating path, but I haven't seen anything like that... only sharing.
There's 3 paths:

There's a few places where the paths can change from one to another, so you're not necessarily gonna find yourself locked into a specific path 100%.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agreed. I think the use of condom is an attempt to maintain control over the situation, that the "games" are just games but no one wants any permanent consequences (like babies or diseases).

The decision/change to not use condoms means that the parties have let go of any control, that any and all potential consequences are "worth it." Even if the woman is using some form of non-condom birth control (pills, shots, etc.), there is still a hint of "danger" introduced.

It's significant, IMO. At least in what it represents, even if the actual, realistic risk is only very slightly greater.
Going in Bareback is a new level if intimacy for a women... I guess the same for anyone watching. Then the next level is cum inside. That is the pinnacle of eroticism ! I think we will see it soon

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

considering this, I have to think that Connell will cum inside Julia, and there will be the pregnant route, considering that if MC chooses to have sex with Jasmine without it, the pregnant option comes out..

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think we will get into pregnancy's.. just some good creampie old fun. For as active as both these girls are they are on something to prevent that.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
True... but the whole plot of the store wa to have a baby
I have been waiting for the next update of "Make Me Happy" since that first release, but imho I would rather the dev just incorporate those elements & plot points into this story. The quality of PE is so much higher than MMH (and I loved MMH)!

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I have been waiting for the next update of "Make Me Happy" since that first release, but imho I would rather the dev just incorporate those elements & plot points into this story. The quality of PE is so much higher than MMH (and I loved MMH)!
This is where you and I will agree to disagree... I am not a fan of Pregnancy.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Make me happy is a completed game... There won't be anymore updates.
And if you are on the cheat path and go get the condoms before MC bangs Jasmine... Then if you play your cards right maybe Julia does get her revenge;)
You're right!! How did I miss it?

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes