4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So, from my understanding, because Zoey touched someone else’s dick that killed the whole game for you. If that one scene didn’t happen would you still be into the game?
I do kinda understand if that’s the case. It seems Zoey is the most favored character. She also did not have sex with him. Something did happen but her character is never ever going to fuck that doctor.
I generally don't like watching love interests fucking (sucking, jerking etc) other dudes, unless you can completely avoid them after that, but Zoey was my favourite too, so that made it worse. As I see it she's the only one the MC had an "interaction" with so far, she's flirting with him, but in this scene she's a slut jumping on a cock, just because someone else told her to do it and then she basically said that she had fun and wants to do it again... It doesn't matter that there wasn't any penetration, she enjoyed making another guy cum. It's not that much different.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I think most of us gets the idea behind why things the way they are, but we'd rather see story progression and development for the main character even without sex scenes, than watching the passed out Dr.Pussynose getting a blowjob. The balance of action is the issue. With that said, the doc getting dressed up as a woman was hilarious, I was expecting seeing his reaction waking up. :ROFLMAO:
I’m glad someone thought that was funny. I toyed around with MC bring coffee back for the doctor. When I was playing it out in my head the lingerie storyline had a funny wrap up but I had nothing for the other storyline. If I come up with something good I can alway add it in.
I agree with the balance issue. I’m trying to get there.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
For example, I really liked the character Keiko, but after the scene in the locker room somehow interestingly disappeared
I have had Keiko ties to the doctor from the beginning. She isn’t fully with him as she does have another interest. It’s just going to take a while for that to play out. There is one more very important sex scene with Keiko and the doctor but that will end the road for those two.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
and in general a game with such a pitch and without a harem ??? it's kind of weird
Okay, this is not our business, your game and your business too ...
just expressed his opinion! for me this Doctor spoils the whole game

Last edited:

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I generally don't like watching love interests fucking (sucking, jerking etc) other dudes, unless you can completely avoid them after that, but Zoey was my favourite too, so that made it worse. As I see it she's the only one the MC had an "interaction" with so far, she's flirting with him, but in this scene she's a slut jumping on a cock, just because someone else told her to do it and then she basically said that she had fun and wants to do it again... It doesn't matter that there wasn't any penetration, she enjoyed making another guy cum. It's not that much different.
Interesting.... I get the whole thing of not wanting to see a love interest do stuff with others but depending on the choices made in the game the MC may miss that choice with her. Zoey has so much fun with the female doctor that she wants to do stuff with her more often. That was the way that was suppose to come off. She doesn’t care about male doctor. Zoey truly only cares about selfies and likes on her social media.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I’m glad someone thought that was funny. I toyed around with MC bring coffee back for the doctor. When I was playing it out in my head the lingerie storyline had a funny wrap up but I had nothing for the other storyline. If I come up with something good I can alway add it in.
I agree with the balance issue. I’m trying to get there.
Please do it. Like a reaction him waking up shocked, then declaring that his still the Chaddest Chad on the hill, even looking like that. If I caught your drift correctly, then he's gonna be more of a gag character than being Mr. Stealyourgirl. Another thing I noticed that the narration at times felt a bit, robotic I guess. I will play it through again to get a better grip on what feels off about it, but something isn't quite right on that department imo.

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting.... I get the whole thing of not wanting to see a love interest do stuff with others but depending on the choices made in the game the MC may miss that choice with her. Zoey has so much fun with the female doctor that she wants to do stuff with her more often. That was the way that was suppose to come off. She doesn’t care about male doctor. Zoey truly only cares about selfies and likes on her social media.
Fun stuff with the female doctor (I'm not good with names) who had her ride dr.Douchebag until he cums, while she was recording the whole thing, doesn't sound any better. I don't think it will be them getting some ice cream... It's actually even worse if she found it fun that she made him cum, without even being interested in him. It's what I said about jumping any cock available just because someone told her to. There's a difference between being naive and a slut.

It's 50-50 to get that scene and it's based on chance. As long as it's not avoidable, it's canon. The other scene was actually funny like someone else already said because they made fun of the doc, they didn't get him off.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
to this penis i say....
View attachment 558654
big dick is one thing..anatomical impossibility is getting old...his fucking balls are bigger than her hand..tone it down..the game is pretty decent..dont let stupid extremes bring it down
You misunderstood. The surgery was about to get a horsecock. :ROFLMAO:
But I agree, the anatomical dimension looks really out of place.

PS: A cock this big would be really unpleasant for women, even painfull. ^^

Reactions: Paapi

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
in the update 2nd floor..you see cute Zoey with not the MC's dick...if you are a possessive alpha like me..avoid 2nd floor....go to 3rd floor where they dress the Dr up in lingerie but dont touch him thus staying untainted :p
That's the scene we are talking about with the dev.

Reactions: Nospamwss

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hah?
Someone was complaining about Zoey touching the doctor's cock and I said you could take another route to not see that scene (third floor).
Or do you think I reacted because of your picture? No, not for that. :)

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
to this penis i say....
View attachment 558654
big dick is one thing..anatomical impossibility is getting old...his fucking balls are bigger than her hand..tone it down..the game is pretty decent..dont let stupid extremes bring it down
Originally I said no to changing the dick size but over time I realized I needed to fix it. It will be addressed. There are about 50 images to redo because of the change but I also may have a little workaround planned as well. His dick will be way smaller but he still needs to have a big one. What does everyone think about the following option? Still too big? Too small? Now is the time to speak on this one!

D-update.jpg

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Originally I said no to changing the dick size but over time I realized I needed to fix it. It will be addressed. There are about 50 images to redo because of the change but I also may have a little workaround planned as well. His dick will be way smaller but he still needs to have a big one. What does everyone think about the following option? Still too big? Too small? Now is the time to speak on this one!

View attachment 558678
I'm fine with that, it looks a lot better.

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know how I could do a poll on here? Looks like I have two issues I would like to get some numbers on.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone know how I could do a poll on here? Looks like I have two issues I would like to get some numbers on.
My advice: don't listen to anybody. It's your game. Write it for yourself.

There is a good chance that if you change the game to suit others, you will lose interest in it. If you really have a plan, stick to it. You can't please everybody. It's not worth trying. Also, if you change the game to satisfy someone's complaint, you will almost certainly piss off some others.

Of course, if a suggestion is constructive, and you agree that it will make the game better, then go for it. But, you really have to be on-board with any changes you make.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes