4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
My advice: don't listen to anybody. It's your game. Write it for yourself.

There is a good chance that if you change the game to suit others, you will lose interest in it. If you really have a plan, stick to it. You can't please everybody. It's not worth trying. Also, if you change the game to satisfy someone's complaint, you will almost certainly piss off some others.

Of course, if a suggestion is constructive, and you agree that it will make the game better, then go for it. But, you really have to be on-board with any changes you make.
I fully agree with you. If there is something simple that can be changed that will better the game then I'm fine with it. The dick size really needed to happen and I originally said no cause I didn't want to redo all those images. It turns out that the dicks are too large for the holes so they have to change no matter what. For the story change with Zoey . . . I don't think it will happen and there is another option to choose but I'm also curious on how everyone feels about it. Most people favor Zoey so I may need to be a little more careful with her story line.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I guess since I didn't create this thread I can't do a poll. Let's try this:
Should the prank on Dr. Kane with Zoey be changed?
I didn’t understand the essence of the vote a little .. what exactly do you want to change?

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I didn’t understand the essence of the vote a little .. what exactly do you want to change?
You'd have to go back a page or two in the thread. Basically, Someone didn't like Zoey messing with Dr. Kane and getting him off. They like Zoey too much to want to see he being that dumb and slutty. If it is voted to change it, I have no idea what it will be changed to. If you are ok with how it is, vote no.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I fully agree with you. If there is something simple that can be changed that will better the game then I'm fine with it. The dick size really needed to happen and I originally said no cause I didn't want to redo all those images. It turns out that the dicks are too large for the holes so they have to change no matter what. For the story change with Zoey . . . I don't think it will happen and there is another option to choose but I'm also curious on how everyone feels about it. Most people favor Zoey so I may need to be a little more careful with her story line.
Well, I don’t know, for example, I like Keiko! And someone else will like someone else

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Exactly! She's not yours, she can do what she wants.
I'm just saying that we prefer to be alpha rather than beta and watch how some DOCTOR fucks our girls

you just need to be careful with what is being done in the plot and as mentioned earlier! We are interested in the story of MC and not this asshole doctor
In general, all female characters are gorgeous and it would be cool to have the HAREM option)))

that's how the game "WVM" everyone likes it because all the girls are only for the main character)))
any man is an interlocutor))
And you, as a player, don’t really like to watch someone fucking girls that you like))) So it was always like that))

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Exactly! She's not yours, she can do what she wants.
Dude, if you don't want to change it, don't change it. Do your game, like you want to do it, but don't start with the "she's not yours". I'm just saying my opinion here. Of course she can do what she wants, but I can also lose interest because of the things she's doing. You can check all my comments, I didn't ask you in none of them to change anything and even when you asked if I would be still in the game, if that scene wasn't there I didn't answer, because I didn't want you to think I'm trying to mess with your game.

Acehole_Studios

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Dude, if you don't want to change it, don't change it. Do your game, like you want to do it, but don't start with the "she's not yours". I'm just saying my opinion here. Of course she can do what she wants, but I can also lose interest because of the things she's doing. You can check all my comments, I didn't ask you in none of them to change anything and even when you asked if I would be still in the game, if that scene wasn't there I didn't answer, because I didn't want you to think I'm trying to mess with your game.
I understand that. I know I can't please everyone. It's just me and my crazy notebook of ideas creating this game. I care a lot about feedback. I may not change things but I have to remain open. I didn't see things your way at all but after you explained it, I saw your point. So now I'm toying with the idea to see what happens. Since the game is in development anything and everything can change.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
here you are right
we cannot force him ... let him do what he wants

Reactions: Acehole_Studios

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I guess since I didn't create this thread I can't do a poll. Let's try this:
Should the prank on Dr. Kane with Zoey be changed?
it's your game..minor things like mutant dick do not impact your story..yes..Zoey was my fav..the braindead lil cutie..but you gave me the other floor for untainted bi-dames :p so am ok... i'll just never go near dirty Zoey again is all :D what am saying is..do not change your story to appease us whiny bitches...do your thing..only change non-impact shit like his MUTANT DICK HAHAA!!!!!!!

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
it's your game..minor things like mutant dick do not impact your story..yes..Zoey was my fav..the braindead lil cutie..but you gave me the other floor for untainted bi-dames :p so am ok... i'll just never go near dirty Zoey again is all :D what am saying is..do not change your story to appease us whiny bitches...do your thing..only change non-impact shit like his MUTANT DICK HAHAA!!!!!!!
Zoey and Keiko are now two unnecessary trash
yes one day it'll happen. :LOL:
it will be really funny

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and Valeck
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes