johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
How/When can MC get drunk?
At work. Accept when offered to sit down with the customer, then choose to drink the beer. Continue drinking multiple times until MC passes out... It's a bit sad that nothing happens to her in that state... No one takes advantage of her. The screen blacks out and MC just teleports to the boss's office and then he spanks her (that too you'll need to repeat for multiple days to achieve)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
At work. Accept when offered to sit down with the customer, then choose to drink the beer. Continue drinking multiple times until MC passes out... It's a bit sad that nothing happens to her in that state... No one takes advantage of her. The screen blacks out and MC just teleports to the boss's office and then he spanks her (that too you'll need to repeat for multiple days to achieve)
In my case, two entire cans (so 10x taking a drink total). You'll need to visit the bathroom in between though i believe, as her bladder isn't that big.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
If you still want to set exhibitionism and lewdness to any value greater than 25, you have to change to debug mode.

While editing your values in the save file, you can change DebugMode to "true" and the stat caps go away. It's on the same text line as your stats but a little towards the beginning of the line. If you have trouble finding it, just search for the word debug and it should pop up immediately.
Which file do you edit?

So what am I missing to progress events?

I have 25 Lewdness, 25 exhibition, unlocked:
- Mall (clothing and shoes)
- Store (no events)
- Massage guy (obviously)
- Caffe (obviously)

Maxed relationship with boss and Kayla, 20 with Adam and Bernard, 5 with few other people.

Anyone knows what to do, where to go, what's even left?
How did you raise from 15 to 25 Lewdness?

Also, are the bikini bottoms bugged? Every time I choose this, the character gets bugged in the changerooom.

Last edited:
Reactions: golffy

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Which file do you edit?
The save file under AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves. Open the save with Notepad and search for DebugMode. It'll be false but turn it into true. I suggest taking a backup of the save first.

To increase Lewdness, continue visiting massage parlor every day and bathing with kayla.

Reactions: Sorter

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Which file do you edit?

How did you raise from 15 to 25 Lewdness?

Also, are the bikini bottoms bugged? Every time I choose this, the character gets bugged in the changerooom.
I got 25 Lewdness by getting massages and letting the guy continue. Interestingly enough she didn't get additional Lewdness getting massaged while lying on her back, but lying on her stomach you can get +1 up to 25 each time.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Are these dream sequences being added now?
There should be more dream sequences, but they shouldn't be a teaser to upcoming sexual content Abelius

If these dream sequences were based around fictional events that solely take place in Jenny's head and may/may not occur in RL, then it would be fine, but it reduces the novelty of seeing that scene when it actually happens. A case in point, you already teased sex inside the bus very early in the game, although I'd certainly like to see that happen... Seeing it 'before' in a dream takes away that surprise and uniqueness factor because you already saw it previously.

Some good dream examples would be, maybe a customer spills drink on Jenny leading to an embarrassing event, restaurant bossman giving a very skimpy clothing to work in, humper throwing out jenny due to missing rent payments and then jenny becoming homeless, etc. They are suggestive but don't show the whole picture so when it actually happens in game, it'll be fun to see them.

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
im confused about how this is being released. the discord says .10 was released in july but the download link says you need to have a paid subscription to download. .11 beta was released on the discord for paid subscribers but the previous version is paid too. This thread is still on .9

Is this game just paid only now?

triangleofstupidity

Sep 12, 2022
im confused about how this is being released. the discord says .10 was released in july but the download link says you need to have a paid subscription to download. .11 beta was released on the discord for paid subscribers but the previous version is paid too. This thread is still on .9

Is this game just paid only now?
every next version, the previous is free. when he releases .11 and starts working on .12 he will make .10 public. simple

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
Nah, the alt account is asking if I've added those "reward" scenes I talked about in the last leak. And no, I didn't. I guess his next message will be highliting how I break my promises, or denying that was his intention.
I mean, I was just wondering if they were included yet or not as it was something I was looking forward to.

Reactions: forgive

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
it was something I was looking forward to.
If you really like what the creator is doing / did in the last 2 versions, to the point you are 'looking forward to it', you could always pledge then.. :whistle: :coffee:

--

Personally the last two versions only interest me to the extent that 0.12 will actually introduce future story progression and character development. If it actually does in what I deem a fair development time. I 100% plan to pledge then, whether it's leaked or not.

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
I am waiting on progression as well and for me the dream sequences might have been appealing enough to check out with a pledge. I hadn't seen anyone mention in the thread at all however since they were first proposed as solution to the versions being released earlier than the creator liked, hence why I asked.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes