johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Sharing my full v0.9.f saves, though since the game doesn't have a gallery, you'll miss out on most of the scenes that occurred during the gameplay, but still can be useful for people who want to play 0.10 or future updates:Kappa:
0.10 is out, seems abelius silently released it here! :BootyTime:

You can use my 0.10 save files by using this link if you want to pick up right where it left off (Saves should be inside '\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves')

I'll add the 0.10 saves once I play the game myself for 0.11 and onwards (as long as the saves remain backward compatible)

I wish I could share saves exactly where any events occur... Sadly, you can't save anywhere outside of the apartment, so we'll have to wait for a gallery/recollection room to solve that problem, but that's probably not a priority.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Actually, I did not. :sneaky: I guess someone got tired of waiting.
Oh damn :KEK: :KEK:

Well, at least it's not your latest release that leaked, someone respected your wishes until 0.11 came out. This is a small update after all which was bound to be released soon.

Don't sweat it though, keep up the good work!:Kappa:

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
My first impression is: the game is nice and I will definitely like it. However, I play the game under Wine on Debian and somehow something is broken. Normally I expect the game to be able to switch to the main menu at any time; with some button. None of the keys on the keyboard seem to do anything. Is there a manual for the game? Button assignment etc.? How do I save or quit the game? Alt+F4 works, though.

Oh well, I think to myself, I haven't even completed the intro yet. At some point I end up in a restaurant begging for a job, knock on the door: no one there. The MC suggests to go to the other side. But I can't get to the other side with the mouse ... and none of the buttons on the keyboard do anything here either.

What have I messed up? How can I get to the main menu during the game and how do I get to the other side? I have searched but have not found any mention of my problem. I am very grateful for your help in advance. I play v0.10 and I start the game by typing
Bash:
wine "c:opt/PizzaHotv0.10Public/Pizza Hot.exe"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
wine "c:eek:pt/PizzaHotv0.10Public/Pizza Hot.exe"
Try playing the game with or use 'Add a non-steam game' inside steam launcher and try running it using the Proton experimental compatibility.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your answer johnyakuza1. I read in this thread that this game runs under Wine. You now write that I should use Lutris or Proton. I would be grateful for an answer regarding Wine. Do I have to reconfigure anything? Do I have to install something with Winetricks? If Proton or Lutris is running, then Wine will also run. And this is the intention of my original question: how do I set up Wine to play this Unity game? Thanks in advance.

• Angry

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Thank you for your answer johnyakuza1. I read in this thread that this game runs under Wine. You now write that I should use Lutris or Proton. I would be grateful for an answer regarding Wine. Do I have to reconfigure anything? Do I have to install something with Winetricks? If Proton or Lutris is running, then Wine will also run. And this is the intention of my original question: how do I set up Wine to play this Unity game? Thanks in advance.
I don't use Linux man, so I can't be of any help.

Just try using steam's proton yourself. I merely suggested other alternatives to wine that I'm aware of, since unity games can't natively be run on Linux, the dev has to create a separate build just like windows and mac... which again is a lot of work for an infinitesimal player base.

If you don't want to use Lutris, just use Steam as I said above, that's the easiest alternative... Wine is not some magical solution to everything, but Proton seems to be, so don't be fixated on wine.

• Angry
Reactions: nutka

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again my question:

I play v0.10 and I start the game by typing wine "c:opt/PizzaHotv0.10Public/Pizza Hot.exe" The game does not accept key inputs. This means that I cannot open a possibly existing menu or control the character. I'm stuck when applying in the restaurant and when trying to save the game state. How can I get to the main menu during the game and how do I get to the other side of the restaurant? I have searched this thread but I haven't found any mention of my problem. I am very grateful for your help in advance.

• Haha

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
My character just keeps walking to the right of the screen the whole time. I can make her go to the left with the arrow button but it's impossible to give orders to the kitchen for meals.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue as I didn't have it with 0.9.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
My character just keeps walking to the right of the screen the whole time. I can make her go to the left with the arrow button but it's impossible to give orders to the kitchen for meals.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue as I didn't have it with 0.9.
sounds a bit like a defective or dirty keyboard

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I hope it get some Event
It has to... at some point :KEK:

The outfit system works really good as the dev . From the images, wardrobe malfunction doesn't seem like a distant possibility.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes