Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Discussion and news is good, but the stupid hate that is being spread here ... it sucks.
Im being objective in my opinion and i've not seen any pure haters here for quite some time. If 1 or 2 comments is enough to bring down a dev then people saying this have a very comfy life..

Fyi, when games receive frequent updates people know dev cares and even if not, people dont have time to write too many hate comments unless general direction of game is bad. This game has great potential. Dev knows this. Instead we have 1 month of time between updates (which change a few dialogues)... People have so much time to be creative in their comments :ROFLMAO:..

What news do u want.. there's nothing... :eek:... I mean.... if u want # of words then check dev changelog on subscribe star.. LOTS of words there.. and guarantee you get update every month... or is it 2 months now? :unsure:

Either way Dev never cared of general sentiment esp. not in this forum. And even i wont subscribe back there because any critique or update request/query is returned with so much hate from his so called fans/subscribers on his page. So dont let stuff here bother u too much

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Im being objective in my opinion and i've not seen any pure haters here for quite some time. If 1 or 2 comments is enough to bring down a dev then people saying this have a very comfy life..

Fyi, when games receive frequent updates people know dev cares and even if not, people dont have time to write too many hate comments unless general direction of game is bad. This game has great potential. Dev knows this. Instead we have 1 month of time between updates (which change a few dialogues)... People have so much time to be creative in their comments :ROFLMAO:..

What news do u want.. there's nothing... :eek:... I mean.... if u want # of words then check dev changelog on subscribe star.. LOTS of words there.. and guarantee you get update every month... or is it 2 months now? :unsure:

Either way Dev never cared of general sentiment esp. not in this forum. And even i wont subscribe back there because any critique or update request/query is returned with so much hate from his so called fans/subscribers on his page. So dont let stuff here bother u too much
If there is no news and nothing new to add to the discussion, so don't write anything. Why post this crap over and over again about how bad the developer is. It's been said many times and is long since boring.

Checked Discord and saw this, anyone who doesn't want spoilers about the new update better not watch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If there is no news and nothing new to add to the discussion, so don't write anything. Why post this crap over and over again about how bad the developer is. It's been said many times and is long since boring.

Checked Discord and saw this, anyone who doesn't want spoilers about the new update better not watch.
I sure hope this is in the future of the game. Thanks for posting it.

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
I could be wrong, but you see that little purple box with the word "command?" in it at the bottom of the screenshot?

Educated guess is that whatever is supposed to happen next hasn't been programed in yet (as in the next "event" isn't there for the game to reference, so it's asking what to do). That's why the command function is over the top of whatever progressor (button) is beneath.

Again, could be wrong, but if I'm right, that means the dev set up the scene and screenshot just to say "look I'm doing something" - which is fine, glad they're working hard - but we're back to "it's been x months and only now does jenny do something". Otherwise, if the scene was complete, why else would there be an error/glitch in the screenshot?

Tldr ~ This feels more like a "quelling the flames before a riot" post rather than a "look how awesome the game is now". But hey, at least it's something to finally look forward to... :unsure:

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
I believe the beta has already been released for the top tier, so it should only be a couple of weeks before the last release is open to the public. Or whatever the schedule is; the clock is ticking.
the beta should have been up since last week.

Last edited:

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I believe the beta has already been released for the top tier, so it should only be a couple of weeks before the last release is open to the public. Or whatever the schedule is; the clock is ticking.
the beta should have been up since last week.
I wonder why he decided to start working on the game :LUL:.
Seriously, I'd rather see the abandoned tag on this one because I'm 99.9% sure he'll stop updating/working right after he hits the support goal by 'redeeming' himself.

He also just deleted his sub goal with '12 hours, every single day' and emotion baiting shit from subscribestar :KEK:.

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
I could be wrong, but you see that little purple box with the word "command?" in it at the bottom of the screenshot?

Educated guess is that whatever is supposed to happen next hasn't been programed in yet (as in the next "event" isn't there for the game to reference, so it's asking what to do). That's why the command function is over the top of whatever progressor (button) is beneath.

Again, could be wrong, but if I'm right, that means the dev set up the scene and screenshot just to say "look I'm doing something" - which is fine, glad they're working hard - but we're back to "it's been x months and only now does jenny do something". Otherwise, if the scene was complete, why else would there be an error/glitch in the screenshot?

Tldr ~ This feels more like a "quelling the flames before a riot" post rather than a "look how awesome the game is now". But hey, at least it's something to finally look forward to... :unsure:
This. He has done this so many times with showing previews that get added 2-3 updates later. Just an fyi so people dont get too excited and then frustration. Wait 2-3 months :)

1. Ignore the 'crap' and move on. This is not ur personal blog and neither is it the dev's web page. Move to his subscriber page if u wish for pure 'positivity'
2. The update you showed is vague. Dont spread misinformation with guarantees for the sake of argument. Provide proof and solid version information with ur info
3. Updates are provided 1-2 months in the future and good content updates are far apart. What your showing is maybe 1 scene at the most. Not a game changer hence I dont provide it unless someone asks about it here.

As much as I would like to debate with you, dont start flame wars because someone quoted u. Ignore and move on if u cant take critiques that have nothing to do with u personally

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020

I'd MUCH rather see this..

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
It took 3 years to see the picture of her touching the uncle's gherkin.
Yeah, and remember that's not from an actual release yet. How long before she finally starts to suck that pickle? That would be the beginning of a lot of good things.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes