johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
So I played this for maybe an hour or more, got to day 4(?) Came here to say "Wow this looks really good, can't wait to see how it progresses!" and then noticed the first release was in 2021.

What's going on? Is there more content in the current version that it appears? Cause right now I can only go to the pizzeria and anytime an optional dialogue appears one of the options is usually greyed out (I assume not animated yet.)

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
So I played this for maybe an hour or more, got to day 4(?) Came here to say "Wow this looks really good, can't wait to see how it progresses!" and then noticed the first release was in 2021.

What's going on? Is there more content in the current version that it appears? Cause right now I can only go to the pizzeria and anytime an optional dialogue appears one of the options is usually greyed out (I assume not animated yet.)
yeah, it's a great game, and everyone complains about how slow this dev is in this thread. I guess this is only a side project for him and he has another serious job... or he is just milking money from his Patreon members :KEK:, but still, it's a fine piece of work, I hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
yeah, it's a great game, and everyone complains about how slow this dev is in this thread. I guess this is only a side project for him and he has another serious job... or he is just milking money from his Patreon members :KEK:, but still, it's a fine piece of work, I hope it doesn't get abandoned.
Unironically, this game is his full-time job. He allegedly works for 12 hours every single day, even on weekends! :Kappa: :Kappa:

Surely such hard work wouldn't result in a derisory 12th version four years later.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
That would depend on how much you know about coding ;)
Abelius uses PlayMaker, which is visual scripting, so he isn't really coding, even if he calls himself a coder-evil-genius-hacker-man. He also previously worked on Lok before abandoning it (or rather, messing it up). As for his main job, it's probably abandoning hentai games and exploiting naive fans. Mocking someone who actually codes while somewhat defending someone who relies on AI to do most of the work, without understanding how scripting works, seems a bit disingenuous and dishonest. But I know nothing, I'm just a bot...

Edit : Yes, I nailed his main occupation...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes