Vera Sena

Jun 4, 2024
1717504661838.png
Is it just me or am I reading this message that for the last three months all he has been doing is writing the dialogue? There are probably novels written faster.

If the animations have not yet started as well as the rest that takes time in game development this has to be insane. Even if I was making money milking subscribers like that I would not say that for 3 months all I did was writing dialogue.....

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 3703892
Is it just me or am I reading this message that for the last three months all he has been doing is writing the dialogue? There are probably novels written faster.

If the animations have not yet started as well as the rest that takes time in game development this has to be insane. Even if I was making money milking subscribers like that I would not say that for 3 months all I did was writing dialogue.....
yea.jpg

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Can anyone tell me how do i use cheat in this game?
I have tried to use cheat engine but it didn't work.
You can edit the save file - open the save file location and edit from there - It's pretty self explanatory within the save file but, be warned - since the cap was put in place, you can't go above 20 (I think - might be 25) for lewdness which prevents you from some content, like clothing and walking around the house in certain attire.

Reactions: Nep_Gamer

Nep_Gamer

Aug 13, 2021
You can edit the save file - open the save file location and edit from there - It's pretty self explanatory within the save file but, be warned - since the cap was put in place, you can't go above 20 (I think - might be 25) for lewdness which prevents you from some content, like clothing and walking around the house in certain attire.
Do you suggest any specific app or anything that would help in the edit? currently i am trying to change money using virtual studio. I am having difficulty finding it.

Last edited:

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Do you suggest any specific app or anything that would help in the edit? currently i am trying to change money using virtual studio. I am having difficulty finding it.
I always used notepad++, last I knew the values are all in that clump of text towards the bottom of the save file, with most of the character stat stuff closer to the top of the clump. Just gotta ctrl+f names of stuff and hope you find it. fyi though character stats are hard capped at 25

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Sorry I didn't see this response but it's covered above, ctrl+f

Notepad works too, although I use notepadd++ myself
Screenshot 2024-06-13 210532.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nep_Gamer

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
>the game WILL be a sausage fest, Jennia WILL be a cock-hungry slut and the gril-gril action is just a tease

OK. Guess this game isn't for me. Bummer.

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Hey dev, let me help you out a little;

Stop writing Kayla taking a dick. Have her go to the fucking restaurant where the game supposedly takes place. Have her also harrass Jenny more and more. Maybe an event to follow her into bathroom/kitchen. Get caught by boss/customers.

Maybe introduce more of "kayla friends" (as in, women) so that there is more people to get it on with than just a guy in a suit with different hair.
Make an older, milf/dominant type customer.
Make the police come in a take a slice, also getting carried away with Jenny (handcuffs anyone?)
Make the landlord come in to see Jenny working. Blackmail?
Guy from the shop, have him stop by and drool over jenny working. Maybe catch him jerking off under table.

The scenarios writes themselves , why is this so hard for the dev to understand?!?!
Just focus on the restaurant!
:ROFLMAO:

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Hey dev, let me help you out a little;

Stop writing Kayla taking a dick. Have her go to the fucking restaurant where the game supposedly takes place. Have her also harrass Jenny more and more. Maybe an event to follow her into bathroom/kitchen. Get caught by boss/customers.

Maybe introduce more of "kayla friends" (as in, women) so that there is more people to get it on with than just a guy in a suit with different hair.
Make an older, milf/dominant type customer.
Make the police come in a take a slice, also getting carried away with Jenny (handcuffs anyone?)
Make the landlord come in to see Jenny working. Blackmail?
Guy from the shop, have him stop by and drool over jenny working. Maybe catch him jerking off under table.

The scenarios writes themselves , why is this so hard for the dev to understand?!?!
Just focus on the restaurant!
:ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately the dev is not reading this forum. Even if that would be the case, the plan is set for several years in advance (considering the pace they serve the updates) so by the time your suggestions would make sense our children will be old enough to play this game and they won't because "the graphics are too 2020" and there is no support for whatever gaming doodads they will have in the future.
Good try though (y)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Unfortunately the dev is not reading this forum. Even if that would be the case, the plan is set for several years in advance (considering the pace they serve the updates) so by the time your suggestions would make sense our children will be old enough to play this game and they won't because "the graphics are too 2020" and there is no support for whatever gaming doodads they will have in the future.
Good try though (y)
Let's not get carried away, the game will only be at v0.36 Beta 3 state by that point.

floran

May 20, 2020

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes