Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
That's the worst part. Yeah we all laugh and meme on the dev (who deserves his reputation tbh) , but the game has the potential to be soooooo good.
There is nothing out there that (really) scratches the same itch, often overlooked as nothing more than a quick mini game in other titles, and most likely there won't be an fun replacement for a long while.

But then again, it's all been said before. The dev continues to milk his subs in the worst possible way, we sit here watching the tire fire, and the world keeps on spinning.

Oh well, maybe theres something on nhentai with a similar concept. :p

Reactions: Iam8Bit and Aestenn

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
There is nothing out there that (really) scratches the same itch, often overlooked as nothing more than a quick mini game in other titles, and most likely there won't be an fun replacement for a long while.

What 'itch' does this game scratch for you, that you can't find anywhere else?

The core pizza minigame of this game has been done several times before.
The theme of "Young girl in a big city" sandbox has been done before.

This game is certainly high quality and it does a good job setting up the plot / story - just curious what you mean.

Reactions: bosi47

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
What 'itch' does this game scratch for you, that you can't find anywhere else?

The core pizza minigame of this game has been done several times before.
The theme of "Young girl in a big city" sandbox has been done before.

This game is certainly high quality and it does a good job setting up the plot / story - just curious what you mean.
Good question;
The harassment aspect of a waitress at a job. The nearest one that springs to my mind is from Karryns prison, but it's a very short, rather annoying mini game, that leads to a fun scene.

So what I'm talking about is this game was (as far as I assumed anyway) all about the restaurant aspect, with more and more situations arising that, combined with thr corruption, had the potential to be really unique!

Never cared for the city thing, I'd just go play summer time saga or something if I wanted that. I'm here for one thing only and have little to no interest in the rest of whatever else the dev is putting into the game. I mean, to save you going back into the thread (it's long lol), the dev keeps adding more and more outside of the restaurant theme (massage, landlord, shop etc.) and while that's a nice side thing, the waitress stuff is so undercooked (ha, pun) when it's supposed to be the focus.

At least, I assumed by the logo and the name of the game it was supposed to be the focus.

Anyway, there are other games that have something kind of along the same lines, but as I say, itch not scratched.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Good question;
The harassment aspect of a waitress at a job. The nearest one that springs to my mind is from Karryns prison, but it's a very short, rather annoying mini game, that leads to a fun scene.
RE: Waitress harassment - What does this game do that Karryn's Prison doesn't?
Is it the conversations with customers / story writing?
Have you ever played Fashion Business?

Reactions: Latetoparty

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I like Karryn's prison for what it is but hate that you have 2 options for breast size.... Gigantic and Massive no option for even close to what most women have. I also like Fashion business but I would say this game has things in it that I like that those other 2 do not and I while not optimistic I hope this game continues.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Never tried fashion business, will look into it, thanks for the recommendation!

And as for what this game has that the others don't, in reality, nothing. Which is the problem. In fact, technically speaking, karryns does more in terms of actual sexual content in the waitress job.

I thought from the initial setup that we'd be getting into all sorts of mischief and fun at the restaurant, like I said in a previous post, the scenarios write themselves, there's a chance to keep advancing to more and more scenes as you get more corrupted and meet more customers. Whereas karryns (and others that just use the waitress thing as a mini game) pretty play the same event over and over.

But the game doesn't really do anything with all it's potential.

It's been 3 years since I started to follow this project and we've got nothing since that this game does that no other does/could. I guess I'm just annoyed that there is a game that I want to play hidden under all the random crap the dev keeps adding instead.

Oh well.

moonxnw

Mar 21, 2024
Never tried fashion business, will look into it, thanks for the recommendation!

And as for what this game has that the others don't, in reality, nothing. Which is the problem. In fact, technically speaking, karryns does more in terms of actual sexual content in the waitress job.

I thought from the initial setup that we'd be getting into all sorts of mischief and fun at the restaurant, like I said in a previous post, the scenarios write themselves, there's a chance to keep advancing to more and more scenes as you get more corrupted and meet more customers. Whereas karryns (and others that just use the waitress thing as a mini game) pretty play the same event over and over.

But the game doesn't really do anything with all it's potential.

It's been 3 years since I started to follow this project and we've got nothing since that this game does that no other does/could. I guess I'm just annoyed that there is a game that I want to play hidden under all the random crap the dev keeps adding instead.

Oh well.
Maybe try the (Reya the Elf)

• Love
Reactions: Asedor
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes