Axel

Apr 3, 2017
You can manually change some stats to allow you to wear heels. I can't speak for the outfit.
Manually how? CheatEngine can't process the values because they are maxed out, and it needs the values to change for it to work.

My stats:
- Lewdness: 25 (tries to change to 26 after massage and the game itself discards to 25)
- Arousal: 0-100
- Exhibitionism: 25
- Spirit: 41 (does not change)
- Stress: 0-70

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Manually how? CheatEngine can't process the values because they are maxed out, and it needs the values to change for it to work.

My stats:
- Lewdness: 25 (tries to change to 26 after massage and the game itself discards to 25)
- Arousal: 0-100
- Exhibitionism: 25
- Spirit: 41 (does not change)
- Stress: 0-70
I edit the save file with notepad++ I'll see if I can take a screenshot of mine so you can see. But it's fairly intuitive just searching for heels for example and I think you change it to true.

Reactions: Axel

Axel

Apr 3, 2017
I edit the save file with notepad++ I'll see if I can take a screenshot of mine so you can see. But it's fairly intuitive just searching for heels for example and I think you change it to true.
I found it. For others:

Location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves\

Open file with any text editor and find:

Stat.Lewdness
Stat.Arousal
Stat.Exhibitionism
Stat.Spirit
Stat.Stress

Change, save, open the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---
That's weird. Game arousal, spirit and stress increased, but lewdness and exhibitionism dropped by 25....
On the save view screen, the stats are fixed, but when loading the game...

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I found it. For others:

Location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves\

Open file with any text editor and find:

Stat.Lewdness
Stat.Arousal
Stat.Exhibitionism
Stat.Spirit
Stat.Stress

Change, save, open the game.

---
That's weird. Game arousal, spirit and stress increased, but lewdness and exhibitionism dropped by 25....
Abelius put a hard block on those two stating that there was no need for those to be any higher but I found issue with that, I hope someone here who is better at modding can explain a way around it.

Reactions: Axel
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes