MewingMaster

Jul 27, 2024
I peeked inside the assets, sadly most are encrypted as expected from this dev. The only useful thing I could find were the images with all the male and female outfits and cutins. Check the previews below and I've uploaded the full quality on gofile.

1722081476840.png 1722081505368.png 1722081539095.png

Last edited:

Ezio21

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, have I done all the content available so far?

SPOILERS:

- Bus, molester tries to penetrate (this one activates the memory replay, so I know it's the end)
- Mr Humper eats Jenny out, and tit-job (again, dev message confirms this is the last scene in this sequence)
- Pizza man spanks her for getting to drunk, HARD if wearing pants (no panties) and Hard/Soft if wearing no pants (with panties)
- Bernard rubs her butt in the restaurant to "get a stain out"
- Masseuse has her wear only bikini bottoms

Anything I'm missing?

EDIT: Also, curious if anyone has pulled the assets to confirm whether or not there is un-implemented content/ how to remove the lewdness/exhib limit of 25. The way these sequences end and the lewdness limit seems very arbitrary, lending credence to the theory that the dev is drip-feeding content, but that the assets are already in the game.
same . 25 max is just sad work

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
I found it. For others:

Location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves\

Open file with any text editor and find:

Stat.Lewdness
Stat.Arousal
Stat.Exhibitionism
Stat.Spirit
Stat.Stress

Change, save, open the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---
That's weird. Game arousal, spirit and stress increased, but lewdness and exhibitionism dropped by 25....
On the save view screen, the stats are fixed, but when loading the game...
Can you set the save file to read only?

piercedniprings

Jan 18, 2024
Can you set the save file to read only?
That won't do anything since it just reads the save file to get the stats where you left off but still overwrite's them in the active game. I stopped financially supporting him when he changed it to over-ride our edits. I hate a dev telling me how I can and cannot play/enjoy their game, including cheats.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
That won't do anything since it just reads the save file to get the stats where you left off but still overwrite's them in the active game. I stopped financially supporting him when he changed it to over-ride our edits. I hate a dev telling me how I can and cannot play/enjoy their game, including cheats.
It's only going to get more severe as the dev has abandoned the sandbox dreams for a more linear style of narrative and gameplay. Pizza Hot will be divided into chapters, which I don't fully grasp what it will achieve, but regardless, all the content will be much more curated and linear. It's either my way or the highway.

bosi47

Jan 6, 2019
It's only going to get more severe as the dev has abandoned the sandbox dreams for a more linear style of narrative and gameplay. Pizza Hot will be divided into chapters, which I don't fully grasp what it will achieve, but regardless, all the content will be much more curated and linear. It's either my way or the highway.
Lol, he might decide to severly limit character customization by removing face selection. He is an extremely lazy (also low skilled) dev who has trapped himslef into a technical hole.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
how about we be more optimistic about Abelius? So far, even very incomplete, is the best adult side-scrolling I've played, so beneath all his bad fame must be something good, or he has stolen this work from someone lol
If he stole someone else's work, he wouldn't be able to keep making the game. He just has no interest in working faster; earn $4k a month not working hard and at his own pace, so why not?

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
If he stole someone else's work, he wouldn't be able to keep making the game. He just has no interest in working faster; earns $4k a month not working hard and at his own pace, so why not?
I agree, but in the end is the same rodeo for almost all the adult game devs. Just think the fortune DrPinkCake with Being a DIK owns every month stalling the game progress since 2023 12 16. People pay for a luxurious life for these guys, that's why it's so easy to find their games for free everywhere, their supporters keep their pockets full.

Reactions: mumbles09

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Me hearing Ableus going move his ass :
"I am so happy hat Abelius actually started doing some work and making plans right after the Unaware's remaster was announced. Is it just a coincidence? Probably seeing other devs work might have pushed Abelius to start doing something. Maybe Abelius felt some pressure seeing all the excitement around Unawares. Whatever the reason, it's nice to see more activity and creativity in the hentai gaming world. More games and ideas are always good for everyone! :3

Ableus the next day :
"Hey Fam, i had an epiphany yesterday! I will extrapolate the energy of a dying neutron star to kickstart my own Quantum Computing Company for creating a new life-like simulation of PizzaHot! So... The game will be released sometimes in the late 3000's"

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
What is this remaster you speak of?
From what i read on his discord, an engine remaster. He wants to implement SPINE for animations, update to the newest version of unity, and so on. Some of the sneakpeaks are sick! Honestly i don't think 2D animations can get more fluid than that, also there were some other stuff

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
He is basically bragging that Spine works... Bruh! Wtf have you been doing all those years? (Outside of daydreaming about mechanical sheep)
This has always been the case. He speaks in complicated developer lingo and jargon to convince his supporters who probably don't know what any of that means... so, they just eat it up like its technical marvel.

It sure does looks scary and complex to a layman, but with almost 5+ years of experience in spine like the dev does, you would expect anyone to be better at it.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes