Mortimering

May 5, 2019
While the game overall is pretty good, I'd have appreciated a warning in the game itself (and maybe on this page) that the game is short and has no actual sex content yet. I kept trying to find new stuff because there's all those locations that apparently aren't implemented yet, I grinded for an hour to up my stats and unlock the restaurant skips only to see that there's a stat cap so all the clothes and so on there are can also basically never be worn. I bought the flip flops and other various crap and always stayed above 400$ cause I thought rent would be due any minute now. The actual gameplay took me maybe an hour, then I spent 3 hours looking around for more content only to realize that it's all teasers and none of it is implemented yet.

Reactions: Diamahri

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
While the game overall is pretty good, I'd have appreciated a warning in the game itself (and maybe on this page) that the game is short and has no actual sex content yet.
The Genre tags in the OP are accurate.
Current:
2D Game, Animated, Female Protagonist, Character Creation, Side-scroller, Point & Click, Corruption, Masturbation, Groping, Spanking

Upcoming:
Multiple Endings, Cosplay, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Stripping, Teasing, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Lesbian, Handjob, Footjob, Titfuck, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Creampie, Anal Sex, Multiple Penetration, Group Sex, Bukkake

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The Genre tags in the OP are accurate.
Current:
2D Game, Animated, Female Protagonist, Character Creation, Side-scroller, Point & Click, Corruption, Masturbation, Groping, Spanking

Upcoming:
Multiple Endings, Cosplay, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Stripping, Teasing, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Lesbian, Handjob, Footjob, Titfuck, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Creampie, Anal Sex, Multiple Penetration, Group Sex, Bukkake
I'm sticking with this game because I'll be Upcumming a lot when that happens! I'm not lying.

Jan 25, 2018
Deadline: If I don't get to pay the rent with my body by the end of February (in-game), I'll become a sworn enemy of this project.
I hate it when devs deliberately withhold porking with certain characters... I like NTR, I effing hate teasing though.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Deadline: If I don't get to pay the rent with my body by the end of February (in-game), I'll become a sworn enemy of this project.
I hate it when devs deliberately withhold porking with certain characters... I like NTR, I effing hate teasing tough.
Paying with her body seems unlikely, I'm guessing the MC now gives handjobs to that landlord.

The dev is indeed withholding content, stockings were teased on his discord same time last year, yet they don't exist in-game. The classroom, lingerie store, beach are already present in his preview channels but none of those exist yet. Most places in the game are useless and can't be interacted with, like the convenience store that had one dialogue like five versions ago and after that nothing.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I hate it when devs deliberately withhold porking with certain characters... I like NTR, I effing hate teasing though.
I'm glad you specified that; most of us don't have that option and have to pay rent the old-fashioned way. LOL
I agree with you about the teasing. It is obvious that much of the community here is moving from frustration to resentment and eventual abandonment. Also, after this length of time all the dead ends remaining is absurd.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
I'm glad you specified that; most of us don't have that option and have to pay rent the old-fashioned way. LOL
I agree with you about the teasing. It is obvious that much of the community here is moving from frustration to resentment and eventual abandonment. Also, after this length of time all the dead ends remaining is absurd.
My favorite part too was back when the dev said something along the lines that he wont focus on one thing anymore because people didn't like when he focused on just doing the massage stuff. But in actuality it was because he spent a bunch of time on it and didn't even finish the damn scenario leaving it again on another dead end tease.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What changeses in new update i havent seen any kind of difference still no sex secene
Molestation scenes on bus ride home after work. The furthest they go is male partner ejaculating on protagonist's ass and him giving her an orgasm from fingering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes