sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Skorts or leggings work without panty...
the problem is i chooose to not wear panties but during that scene, it says light, hard and the no bottoms is greyed out saying i dont have panties on.
I have all stats maxed as much as possible right now, all the skips available while working, and seen all bus scenes.

All rep is maxed with everyone as well

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
the problem is i chooose to not wear panties but during that scene, it says light, hard and the no bottoms is greyed out saying i dont have panties on.
I have all stats maxed as much as possible right now, all the skips available while working, and seen all bus scenes.

All rep is maxed with everyone as well
bare ass spanking is not implemented yet, just pantyless working...

Reactions: sorasrevenge

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
bare ass spanking is not implemented yet, just pantyless working...
ah i think that was the miscommunication then. Wearing a skirt or leggings or w/e without panties while getting spanked is whats in the game, a bare ass spanking is not. got it

I was confused cause it didnt have the "Not implemented" text next to it, so it appeared i was missing something and it was available

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
ah i think that was the miscommunication then. Wearing a skirt or leggings or w/e without panties while getting spanked is whats in the game, a bare ass spanking is not. got it

I was confused cause it didnt have the "Not implemented" text next to it, so it appeared i was missing something and it was available
yes, it´s like that in some places...still good (for me)

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It used to work before on a previous version, when you could change 'debug' value in your save file to 'true'. You could also use 'hard spanking' but no idea how to now.
Another one of those instances where the dev is withholding or even removing content just because he can 'officially' release it later :FacePalm:

Reactions: D4n0w4r

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
It used to work before on a previous version, when you could change 'debug' value in your save file to 'true'. You could also use 'hard spanking' but no idea how to now.
you can do hard spanking if you refuse to pull your bottoms down to be spanked over panties (or if you arent wearing any)

trobin85

Jul 29, 2018
you can do hard spanking if you refuse to pull your bottoms down to be spanked over panties (or if you arent wearing any)
i meant that you could do hard spanking and no panties with the debug value set to true; you could effectively go completely naked, go everywhere, and get spanked hard. Now, that doesn't work.

Reactions: sorasrevenge

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
i meant that you could do hard spanking and no panties with the debug value set to true; you could effectively go completely naked, go everywhere, and get spanked hard. Now, that doesn't work.
whats annoying is you start completely nude in the free play version, but cant get anywhere close to that in the story version

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes