nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I finished the beginning I’m in the bedroom in pajamas I can turn on or off the light go in the kitchen or in the bathroom I have to do what I can’t take a shower I can’t go back to work it would be nice to have a guide to tell us what we should do do because I don’t know what to do.

Reactions: tehqu1

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
tried the game till the end, nice little with good art
just some minor issue encountered

walking speed a bit too slow
and when saving for the 2nd time i mistakenly clicked the button load

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Good start. Would be nice if you accidentally grabbed one too many items out of the cooler if you could put one back.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Huh... been a while since I've had this sort of issue with a game. So I'm at the re-naming screen, and I can see the field to rename her. I can enter a new name fine, but I can't progress? Hitting esc will bring up the menu, but it removes the name entry field when I exit the menu. Standard progression keys don't' appear to do anything. Clicking doesn't to anything. Keyboard mashing doesn't appear to do anything. Res is 1920x1080, refresh is at 60.

Before I call this a bug, can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to hit/click to progress there?
EDIT: Changing to 1600:900 res fixed this. May want to consider adding support, it's a fairly common res.
Edit2: Scratch that, it's actually just custom name entry being broken (prevents progression)

Edit: scratch that as well, not sure what the actual issue is. alt+tabbing away maybe?

Nobody said anything about that when I released the c2 patch a week ago. :rolleyes:

But I think it must happen with non-English Windows. Could you guys confirm that to me?
Can confirm that it isn't unique to non-english versions of windows. Might be connected to the other issue.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Nice little concept so far, especially with the attributes affecting play. I hope in the future guys can pressure her to do stuff if her stress is higher than her spirit, rather than just not react. Also hyped for the hinted at laptop spycam, perhaps those will lead to delicious tags like blackmail & non-con that are missing so far :devilish:

I see 2 ways the game could improve on what's there so far:

1. More frequent attribute changes for more immersion
A girl that's pure would be pretty stressed being groped and frotted on. Adding more stress while she's being continously frotted on the bus and then when the landlord gropes her a couple times would feel more real and increase the 'interactive feel' of the game.

2. Faster walking speed;
Most people didn't sign up to play waitress simulator, but that's what the pizzeria job basically is now with lots of time wasted just walking around. Please make the walking like 2x/3x faster so we can focus more on the fun and bypass the grind.

Anyways looking forward to future versions

jj5382

Aug 23, 2017
2. Faster walking speed;
Most people didn't sign up to play waitress simulator, but that's what the pizzeria job basically is now with lots of time wasted just walking around. Please make the walking like 2x/3x faster so we can focus more on the fun and bypass the grind.
I could not agree with this more. The waitress sim shouldn't be the main part of this game but rather a plot device. Too much time is spent walking and making food when all we really want is "plot."

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys.

Full penetrative sex will take a while, as character development comes first. I might add some hard-core scenes with other characters though.

Pregnancy is tricky to implement with so many dialogues, so it's not too likely I'll end up adding the fetish in a very significant way. It *could* happen, but it's not my priority atm.

NTR is tricky for other reasons. I don't quite understand the passion about it, tbh. I mean, people either love it or hate it... and I just don't care at all. I guess I'm not romantic enough... :p

That said, it has some chances of happening. As an optional thing, I guess, so people don't get traumatized, lol.

The fade issues they mentioned were an actual very annoying bug. It's fixed now.

As for the forced full screen, I'll try to experiment a bit if time permits but, that concern comes from not having a way to hide the game, by any chance? I could easily fix that with a "panic key", you know. :unsure:

He's pretty desperate, I tell you. And you're not far off...

I'd need that you send me your player.log file on Discord, preferably. Sign up there and see the pinned post on #bug-reporting with the instructions on how to access the correct folder.

The thing is, there's a lot of code that comes from other people's plugins, but what you say makes a lot of sense, yes. Thank you!

Thanks! There's a proofreading channel on the server if you want to contribute more.

It's not a curse. Is the fact that people don't usually know the kind of hell making a non-Ren'Py / non-RPGMaker game is. And when they finally realize and see themselves working four times more than they did in their regular jobs... they go back to their regular jobs.

Me? I'm crazy enough to do this almost single-handedly for years. But words are words. Just see me updating the game month after month.

As for the "clones" "issue", replied/explained here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fear not, though. It'll change...

That's a pretty nice idea! Will do.

Yes, I have a backlog task to make them start drinking before they get the food. Will happen.

Need to put the limit at some point, you know. :sneaky:

That's never gonna be at everybody's liking, I'm afraid. If you anaylize how she's moving you'll see she's quite brisk already, but I admit I might have made the restaurant a bit too long. I'll consider some shortening in the future.

A nicer stats window will come in the future, yes. In my LOK Rebirth version it took a while as well. Need to prioritize tasks.

There are four body types already, not counting the ones of the landlord and the boss, but it's the suit. It makes everyone look the same.

Well, I guess I'll put the task of adding more character archetypes a bit ahead than I planned. But really, random men in this game, unless they have a name, are only meant to carry the dick they're attached to, not being meaningful in any way.

I guess you all will understand when the gang-bangs start... :whistle:

Thanks! I'll make some efforts in that sense, yes.

I'd recommend you my previous work: LOK Rebirth v0.8, but then you'll think the current reboot the other people are doing are my inheritors or something... and you'll give them your money instead of me. :ROFLMAO:

You don't like them. Well, it's a bit unimmersive, yes. I thought of that.

You know... I'll make a poll about them on the server. Thanks for bringing it up. ;)

And now I'll focus on development. There's only so much time I can spend replying here. I strongly suggest you sign up to the Discord if you want further info.

And again, thanks for your feedback.
About not forcing full screen, It would give the option for ultra-wide monitors to keep the game windowed and have it run normally

Also, yeah, I can't think of a way to fix all non-fixed updates except for going script by script and changing it, you dont need to change that much per script tho

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Loving this game, lots of potential! Keep it up dev.

I'll mirror some of feedback about the walking speed. Since we can walk up and down maybe consider putting some tables at the bottom of the screen to reduce the walking.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Abelius

Some screen changes still take too long, but those are mostly the ones from the intro.
The game itself didn't give me any more problems with long black screens on day 2.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Walking speed is fine. I would just add a running option. It's like in RPg games where you can walk if you want to but running exist.

mur

Jun 4, 2017
Some recommendations:
  • Fast walking (can add a stress bar or 1 seconds = +1 stress and 2-5 seconds = -1 stress )
  • Highlight objects/areas on pizzeria: tables, fridge, garbage bin, balcony, food, 2 coffee machine spots, etc.
  • Click to walk

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes