starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
Game works great so far. Haven't had issues with the fading screens taking too long or anything-- performance was at a constant 60 fps for me. Love v2 and can't wait for v3 (y)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I don't really mind the annoying fading effects so much as the game being hard-locked into fullscreen with no option to run windowed instead.

I hope to see the more revealing uniform from the title in a future release.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
Great update and AWESOME game!!!! Insexsity was similar early on, but the plot became so stupid that I stopped playing. The Pizza Hot plot appears to be rock solid and headed in a direction that will earn Abelius many fans. Keep up the great work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Since Unity removed the built-in resolution selector it's trickier to add support for that. Especially if you want a resizable window not locked to a given aspect ratio.

Also, making the UI to fit in every resolution and ratio is not a trivial thing. I already made efforts in 0.1b to support ultrawide screens at some technical cost (too long to explain).

That said, if the project really takes off I will try achieving those luxury goals. The most important thing now is the gaming experience, not how it is technically presented. Not going to make the same mistake as other people... ;)
I am not unsympathetic to a dev not being able to change or fix a problem, I was just saying that the forced fullscreen bothers me more than the fade screen that others have been complaining about. That I don't mind the latter so much, but my concern is with the former.

I already have it! xD

It just doesn't make sense she starts wearing it on day 3, you know. But yes, give me time.
I could see Mr. Toppapopolus introducing a uniform within or by the end of (insert name here)'s first week of work, but I guess that depends on how desperate for profits Mr. Pappadoppolus is.

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I keep getting a startup crash when I run the game. I have Win 10 64 bits on a laptop and my screen resolution is 1600x900 I don't know if this has something to do with this problem. Sorry for my grammars error not my native language, thanks for your support

Feb 1, 2018
Hey, if the problems with high frame rates are still there, try changing the update functions where the problems are happening for fixedupdate, so it updates at the same rate regardless of framerate :)

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes