• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If everyone likes the game so much, why not expressing it properly with a subscription?

Developers can´t pay rent from nice words only.

You have the time and means to browse F95, so a little bit of effort registering on Subscribestar and spending 5-10 bucks a month shouldn´t be that much of a problem.
because not everyone has the cash to throw around? 10 USD may be pennies for you but in other places it's money you think twice before spending

spammerkami

Aug 17, 2017
This game has a distinct charm to it. The art and music match very well with each other. Keeping a keen eye on this project.

Some non-critical issues which I hope they get addressed in future updates:

1) Please add a zoom/pan functionality to the camera during dialogues (perhaps mapped to the mouse wheel or a couple of keys). You've added a variety of subtle character expressions that depict the individual's mood, which I realized I had missed out on when reading ahead through the text at the bottom of the screen. For ex, the player should be able to just zoom in and bring the faces "closer" to the text at the bottom. Optionally, you could play with speech bubbles if they are an easier implementation.

2) A forward/backward functionality to navigate through previous dialogues could be useful, ties in with point 1).

3) Could something be done about the slightly floating/sliding animation of the feet when the character walks? It's like the feet don't seem all that planted on the ground. It was more apparent in Kayla's bathroom. Less apparent in the the bus/pizzeria, unless I chose to focus on Jenny's feet (or background NPCs).

That aside, nice stuff, Abelius and team. I hope you somehow strike the balance between the "gradual corruption" and "things becoming too grindy".

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
because not everyone has the cash to throw around? 10 USD may be pennies for you but in other places it's money you think twice before spending
Plus there is more to helping a dev than throwing money you can't spare. Like recommending the game to other people and making the thread alive, for example.
And shoting down trolls that came out of nowhere accusing them of scamming.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
this thread has rapidly derailed, so back to some good news.

version v0.2 is expected to be released today to SubscribeStar patrons, with the public release (meaning free) to be released next month when v0.3 is available.

I'm hoping dev's subscriptions increase, because I would like to see this project continue as it has promise.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Patreon is a cancer, but not because of the devs. I don't know why people don't wanna use subscribestar, the place even has its own adult section, already making it better than that cunty website.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Patreon is a cancer, but not because of the devs. I don't know why people don't wanna use subscribestar, the place even has its own adult section, already making it better than that cunty website.
Because people prefer the devil they know, as compared to something new that they haven't yet experienced. Most people don't like changes in their routine.

Reactions: eng2pu and Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well... while this debate is being held, I'm about to release v0.2, being true to my word.

So, what can I say...? Thanks for the traffic? A lot more people signed up to Discord today than normal...
Apologies about that. Though I'm not about to apologize for defending people against baseless implied accusations, that derailed pretty badly.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Max waiting time for subscribers is one week, and it'll be public in two weeks, which is half the time I've set on the tier rewards.

It'll be like this for this month, maybe for the next also.

Thanks.
Thank you for this great update !
This "versione zeropuntodue" pizza was very tasty, spicy just enough to remember it for a while...

Nov 24, 2017
Just a quick question. From that it sounds like the way forward is that she'll enjoy and perhaps desire sexual interactions more and more as her purity goes down.

Will there also be an option where she remains highly reluctant to do sexual things but does them anyway because she feels she "has" to? Whether that's because of her financial situation, need to get better grades, or whatever? This doesn't mean that she wouldn't enjoy sexual interactions, but it would mean that she would continue to feel disgust and guilt ... those feelings would get amplified because her body is enjoying the interactions even while she doesn't want to engage in them and feels dirty that she has to.

Basically, she's not being "forced" to do these things. But because of her situation she feels like she "has" to do these things because she doesn't have any better options and she doesn't want to go back to her parents. IE - in Hentai terms, her mind is breaking as she does things she feels she has to but those are things she doesn't want to do. But then at the same time her body likes it which is at odds with what she wants. She doesn't want to become a "slut" or "whore" but feels like she has to do those kinds of things.

Reactions: jeybeeee

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Will there also be a free version of the game or do you have to pay 10€ a month now?
From the status update:
At any rate, I sincerely want to thank you for this warm welcome (back). If this keeps up, I don't have any doubts we'll be able to reach the peace of mind I've longed for. In two days, on Friday, I'll release v0.2 for Nice Tippers, and a week after it'll be open to the general public.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes