floran

May 20, 2020
well thanks to that guy I went to check the insexcity and all I can say is I hope this game only similarity to it is being a side scroller.
Wasted 2 days playing insexcity and the game truly sucks.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Lol yeah. There will be more character archtypes as the game evolves (construction workers, sports fans, other college students, etc). Clothes do a lot to make people different.

But if you mean the faces, that's not something I'll start now to add tremendous variety, you know. Men in this game are meant to be walking-talking dicks, just like in Karryn's Prison. And I don't see that game being called out for guys being similar. :sneaky:
Well, in my first post in this thread (page 3) i criticized exactly that. :giggle:
But I am well aware that such a thing should not have top priority at the current time.
First of all, a stable gameplay and a binding story are important.
After that, such things should be treated in the fine tuning.

Tendies123!

Mar 16, 2021
After such a long shift in the restaurant, I could not put away the plate and clean the tables to end the shift...

How can I put away the plate, and clean the tables so I can end the shift?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Played the current version [v0.2.c2] now.

The option with the character customization is great.
The conversations in the pizzeria are coherent and getting to know each other is still quite understandable, even if one of them is quite brisk on the first day (but that's in the script, so that Jenny increases her stress level).
If the customers continue to act in this way, it should continue to be an interesting working day.

What strikes me negatively is that screen changes degenerate into very long black phases. It sometimes takes over 20 seconds before the next background is loaded. Sometimes you have to use [ESC] to cancel the black screen so that the game reacts again.

Driving the bus with the two seat options should also be interesting. Maybe there is room for more here.
For example, if you are looking for a seat in the back of the bus.
Many commuters always prefer the same seat. So Jenny could perhaps already make friends of one kind or another on the bus, depending on where she takes a seat, or even deliberately avoid one or the other passenger.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
First thing I noticed in 0.2 ... and tbh I can't remember if it was already an issue in 0.1 ... is that with the text and icon
setting set above 100% the text is cut off. Meaning this here:

1635534668784.png

I'm usually playing from my couch, using a big TV screen, so I need this to be set to 125% at least (1920x1080).
I can change the setting to 100% for this game and then switch back but that's a little annoying. Would be cool if you could do sth about it.
Another thing is that the screen fades to black (with the cursor still present) at the start of the intro, after she masturbates, when the student registration form is shown. Pressing Esc to access the menu fixes it, any other key stroke or mouse input apparently doesn't.
That fade to black without recovery also happens when I enter the character customizer at start btw, with the same fix for me (pressing Esc) ... nice feature btw, made her a redhead with freckles of course :love:

Last edited:

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a convert to float function using Windows regional settings, so when the decimal divider is not what it expects (a dot), instead of reading "1.5" it reads "15" (seconds).

And Esc skips fades, so yeah...

I'll take a look as soon as I can.
Spot on, switching to English in the regional format setting fixed it for me.
Mercedes and others that are affected:
I'm talking about this setting here:
1635541270477.png

Doesn't even need a relogin afterwards.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes