• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I've gotta admit, that was kinda adorable, and something you need no excuses for. :3
Yeah but still, at least those that would wonder if I was making dirty jokes on purpose or trying to somehow seduce a dev know I'm just an idiot. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Katsumi-chan
Nov 24, 2017
The restaurant will always be the main setting for Jenny having a "playground" of sorts, where you'll see the effects of her becoming a wanton slut. That said, yes, I do intend to unlock side jobs for her going to, in addition to the restaurant. But never in substitution.
Just wondering if one of these side jobs might be as a Photography "model"? That wouldn't require any mini-game system in order to function.

And of course, that could progress to being a video "model" or even camgirl. ;)

Man, all the potential for corrupting such an innocent young girl. Trains (or subway), buses, DMV (if her ID gets stolen), dirty old landlord (yes!), school teachers (yes yes!), maybe a swimming or gymnastics coach (mmmm), dancing/stripping at a bar, maybe getting drunk and passing out in an alley and having homeless guys "teach" her, etc.

No idea what your plans are, but there are so many possibilities to show the slow corruption of this girl. Can't wait to see this game's progress.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
It is just me, or do these guys in suits looks kinda weird, like they all working in the same office and drive to work at the same time on the same bus? :D
Noticed it, but don't mention straight from first playthrough.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It is just me, or do these guys in suits looks kinda weird, like they all working in the same office and drive to work at the same time on the same bus? :D
Noticed it, but don't mention straight from first playthrough.
If you've ever seen Japan's public transport services you know that pretty much how it looks like.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
If you've ever seen Japan's public transport services you know that pretty much how it looks like.
Well, yeah it's happens to see same group of people drive the same route every day, but it would make more sense if MC was working in city center, but judging by the current state of this establishment it must be somewhere in the outskirts. Ok, it's just my wild guess, what I wanted to say, it's that some variety of people who interacting with the MC would be nice.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, yeah it's happens to see same group of people drive the same route every day, but it would make more sense if MC was working in city center, but judging by the current state of this establishment it must be somewhere in the outskirts.
Maybe she has to take transports through mains parts of the city to get to her job ? I mean, I have yet to try the game but to me there's more unrealistic things. Plus, you can also see it as a way to mean that, to her, those people are all the same, just and endless see of salarymen indistinguishable from one another.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Or those guys work at Blizzard and take pride in sexual harassment XD
I was more talking about the clone army...
Sexual harassment in fictional setting is fine if you're into that, but people defending it in real life, or worse, practicing it, should be burned. Alive.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can't wait to have ingame character customization of hair, skin color, hair color and maybe ass & boobs sizer.

I love my RNG pink short haired girl and it could be a nice game feature to have <3
Also because this game gives me a lot of playshapes memories for some particular reason

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Can't wait to have ingame character customization of hair, skin color, hair color and maybe ass & boobs sizer.

I love my RNG pink short haired girl and it could be a nice game feature to have <3
Also because this game gives me a lot of playshapes memories for some particular reason
I think Abelius already said that manual character customization(hair styles, hair color, and skin color I think) was planned in the upcoming version. There's also a key you could hit to rescramble the character, but I forgot what it was now, and I can't seem to remember where I saw it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'll start compiling for Mac after getting a stable version for v0.2, to be released this Friday.

However, keep in mind it won't be officially supported, as I don't have the means to troubleshoot for that specific platform.
Of your issue is on checking stability on Mac, I'd be willing to bet you can easily find here one or two serious and "profesionnal" (for lack of a better word) people willing to be testers for you on that front to help you out.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, I know there will be always volunteers, but what I mean is that I need to troubleshoot issues with the Editor opened, in my own machine.

Back and forth communication could only get me responses like "It doesn't work" or "It still doesn't work". And that without taking into account the time between those responses. It would be the equivalent to try hitting a can with stones and your eyes covered, and then asking the guy at your side if you hit it or not.

It would be so unproductive that just trying would put at risk my normal development cycle, which is already crazy (80 hours/week).

So, I'll push that button, yes, but that's the most I can do, realistically speaking.
What I meant is that there is loikely people with some coding experience that would be willing to help. As in, people that would have the necessary experience et knowledge to tell you exactly what they think doesn't work, rather than just some random idiot yelling because it crashes.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I love your game !

Take the time you need, the basics are excellent, I feel a masterpiece coming on.
Whether it's the art or the gameplay, it's beautiful and clean.
Bravo !

Edit :
I just realized that you are one of the Legend of Krystal's daddies.
With the creators of SimBro you are definitely the masters of the genre and quite an inspiration.

I love your games !

Thank you very much for sharing these gems.

Last edited:

Robberbaron

Oct 8, 2017
If everyone likes the game so much, why not expressing it properly with a subscription?

Developers can´t pay rent from nice words only.

You have the time and means to browse F95, so a little bit of effort registering on Subscribestar and spending 5-10 bucks a month shouldn´t be that much of a problem.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes