Liero

Jun 13, 2018
It also doesn't help that any review lower than a 4 is being deleted for this game. Talk about malding.
I sincerely doubt that the developer of this game has that sort of power on F95.
There is actually a guideline on how you should conduct the reviews, and my take on it is, these reviews that where supposedly deleted might have broken those.

Don't think there is any sort of malding going on here with deletion of reviews.

Edit:
SerCumaLot said:
... Also what's malding? Sorry, not a native speaker here.
Malding is basically when someone is being petty about the small details, causing stress to the point of going bald.
Say for example, a developer of a game spending a lot of time creating something, reads a review.
Now in this review, there might be a lot of positive things in it said, but because there is something negative there as well, especially about the past projects about what the developer may have been involved in, the developer might take offence to that and ignore the rest of the review and ask for it's deletion.

Reactions: SerCumaLot

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
I think that more than controversial because of the comments, they should also think about what they can do to help the project, rather than throwing out and saying things out of place, because I read many comments in a good way (which contributes) but not those that They believe they are the owners of the project and they even insult them, something that seems to me on another subject and is more about home than about respect for the creator.

He has no commitment to anyone, least of all he is to be insulted.

And that he has "help from the forum I doubt it"

Let's face it, bad talk or bad behavior should be punished. it is simply that. "but because of the famous freedom of expression" many are passing the line of RESPECT others.

And stop creating so much show!

Give your opinion on the game, give ideas and close the topic here.

Abelius! for when the new update and others?

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
When will it be released to the public?
  • Available now to Sugar Daddies and Edward Lewis subs ($20/month+)
  • Available in 4 days to Big Tippers ($10/month)
  • Available in 8 days to Nice Tippers ($5/month)
  • Will be public in 15 days
Seems starting next month the delays will be 0, 5, 15 days for subs, but I'm not sure what the public release schedule will look like.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Is there an endless mode?
Story is great and all, but I'd really like some gameplay I can lose myself in playing for an hour or two.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Is there an endless mode?
Story is great and all, but I'd really like some gameplay I can lose myself in playing for an hour or two.
Would think that the future "free play" mode would function as a endless mode after a bit.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, that's the plan. But I still need to work more on the engine and add more content so it's not only serving tables for the rest of eternity.
Take your time and do not rush. Rushing is what usually kills enjoyment for developers it seems like.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yes, that's the plan. But I still need to work more on the engine and add more content so it's not only serving tables for the rest of eternity.
Sound like an american waiter's version of Hell.
Would that eternity only pay in tips, 90% of which are stolen by the daughter of the owner that barely works and antoginaze every customer, as well ?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's ... suspiciously specific. :D
That's how it is being a waiter in Murica-land. Most of the time you don't get paid outside of tips (by that I mean no salary), and when you actually get paid it's a ridiculously low hourly wage which people justify saying that it's "not a real job so of course they shouldn't be able to live off it".
As for the other part, that's a worldwide type of bullshit. When the owner's kid works at the owner's place, you can be sure they get away with that type of crap.

Thank fuck I was born in Europe and not America. We have actual protection for workers against companies, here.

Reactions: Naikal

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
That's how it is being a waiter in Murica-land. Most of the time you don't get paid outside of tips (by that I mean no salary), and when you actually get paid it's a ridiculously low hourly wage which people justify saying that it's "not a real job so of course they shouldn't be able to live off it".
Huh...? That's not true? Setting aside that I agree that the tipped wage system is bullshit... It varies by state. , which means that of the federal minimum wage of $7.25/hr, tips can be credited against the minimum wage at a maximum of $5.12/hr. So if you work 8 hours @ minimum wage, that'd be $58, and of that, a maximum of $40.96 of your tips that day can be counted as part of that minimum wage that the employer doesn't have to pay; so if you made $50 in tips that day you'd only take home $10.04, plus the $58 of minimum wage (not getting into taxes and stuff). 15 states follow the federal standard.

28 states have a tipped wage system but pay out more than the federal standard, where you still have tips being counted as part of your minimum wage that the employer doesn't have to pay out, but either the state minimum wage is higher than federal standard and/or the maximum amount of tips that can be deducted per hour in that state is lower.

Then you have 7 western states (and Montana and Minnesota) which don't have tipped wages, so you get paid the state minimum wage and you keep your tips. In California for instance, apart from the $13 or $14/hour minimum wage (or whatever is competitive above that; there's a labor shortage right now for various reasons), you also get to keep your tips, and despite that being the case, there's still a social expectation that customers tip 10 - 20%, so as a waiter or waitress you're making more money easily than someone getting paid minimum wage in retail or lower end office jobs, as they don't get tips.

But naturally for this game the wages will likely be kept simple for the player and the employment system be as exploitive as possible keeping in with the theme for the game.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Interesting.
Logically I would assume that you have to tip less in states where tips don't get counted as part of minimum wage.
Because when I tip I'm not tipping the restaurant, but the waiter for their service.
But probably not.
When I visited it was a bit of a shock. Tipping 18% was considered stingy. Da fuck.
In Germany I always tip 10% unless I'm extremely happy or unhappy with the service.
And that's generous, I know a lot of people who barely tip anything. Some of them probably because they never learned to calculate percentages. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Naikal

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Huh...? That's not true? Setting aside that I agree that the tipped wage system is bullshit... It varies by state. , which means that of the federal minimum wage of $7.25/hr, tips can be credited against the minimum wage at a maximum of $5.12/hr. So if you work 8 hours @ minimum wage, that'd be $58, and of that, a maximum of $40.96 of your tips that day can be counted as part of that minimum wage that the employer doesn't have to pay; so if you made $50 in tips that day you'd only take home $10.04, plus the $58 of minimum wage (not getting into taxes and stuff). 15 states follow the federal standard.

28 states have a tipped wage system but pay out more than the federal standard, where you still have tips being counted as part of your minimum wage that the employer doesn't have to pay out, but either the state minimum wage is higher than federal standard and/or the maximum amount of tips that can be deducted per hour in that state is lower.

Then you have 7 western states (and Montana and Minnesota) which don't have tipped wages, so you get paid the state minimum wage and you keep your tips. In California for instance, apart from the $13 or $14/hour minimum wage (or whatever is competitive above that; there's a labor shortage right now for various reasons), you also get to keep your tips, and despite that being the case, there's still a social expectation that customers tip 10 - 20%, so as a waiter or waitress you're making more money easily than someone getting paid minimum wage in retail or lower end office jobs, as they don't get tips.

But naturally for this game the wages will likely be kept simple for the player and the employment system be as exploitive as possible keeping in with the theme for the game.
And in more caring part of the world, waiters and fast-food cashiers don't have to count on tips to make an actual decent living because they are considered equal to other workers. The fact that the american system consider tips as having to be factored in, and put on your bill exactly what amount you have to give as tip for various % is saying a lot.
And I'd like to point out at the box of... I don't remember if it's Domino's or Pizza Hut, but one of those seemingly has a message, printed in their pizza box, saying that clients should tip the delivery person because they aren't getting paid other than that...

Nov 24, 2017
And in more caring part of the world, waiters and fast-food cashiers don't have to count on tips to make an actual decent living because they are considered equal to other workers. The fact that the american system consider tips as having to be factored in, and put on your bill exactly what amount you have to give as tip for various % is saying a lot.
And I'd like to point out at the box of... I don't remember if it's Domino's or Pizza Hut, but one of those seemingly has a message, printed in their pizza box, saying that clients should tip the delivery person because they aren't getting paid other than that...
OTOH - if you are a really good waiter or other profession that earns tips (like bartender) you can make SIGNIFICANTLY more than the minimum wage.

In the early 90's minimum wage where I was living in the US was 4.25 USD an hour. With tips I was averaging 20 USD an hour. I was making more money than office workers in my area. And that wasn't even considered really good tips for my area since I was working doing pizza delivery. Good tips but not the best you could make in my area, that went to good waitresses and bar tenders.

I treated my customers right and went above and beyond to offer the best service I could and I generally got rewarded for it. Not everyone tipped well, I'd get college students or people on welfare asking for change back and wouldn't get any tips, but in most cases, I'd get tipped quite well.

Another driver that we had was always pissed and always complaining about bad tips. Guess what? Customers would also complain about him and how bad he was. So, guess what? He earned his crappy tips.

That said, if you worked at a crappy restaurant that served crappy food it could be hard to earn really good tips, but you could still work to get decent tips. But if you weren't good as a server? Yeah, expect to almost never get tipped well.

Last edited:
Reactions: DudePersonA
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes