Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The game is good but at this rate it will be done in 2027. There is a update once a month with 1 ingame day which holds 1 or 2 events at most. 5-6 min of gameplay lol. It's way too slow man
I do have to agree with this, it is a good enough little game, but a month for a couple of very short events seems to be a bit lean on the bone, sorry dev if you read this

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Liking what I see in this update, looks like I'll finally be hopping on the SubscribeStar train ~

The game is good but at this rate it will be done in 2027. There is a update once a month with 1 ingame day which holds 1 or 2 events at most. 5-6 min of gameplay lol. It's way too slow man
Abelius has already stated multiple times that he is focusing on engine changes, which will make development much faster later. There's a reason you spend 6 months on the foundation of a skyscraper :p
Besides, too much tech debt and you end up with a Lilith's Throne style situation ><

Please send help :v
Was going to post this as well but someone beat me to it oops :whistle:
For anyone facing the same issue, I couldn't resolve it by loading saves - you'll have to reboot the game, sometimes multiple times in my experience

Not sure if this the right place to post bug 'reports', but I also ran into these two:
  • Leg (and hair?) stuck in position after accessing the drink cooler in the Restaurant, fixed by entering the back to refill the cooler (presumably reloading the model, pic attached)
  • Day 3 work ended for me when Eric's table was cleaned, but there were still generic NPCs eating
Looking forward to the next update ~

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
can some one tell me how to go into window mode in unity-made games? I have 49 inch screen and some unity games have option to launch them in window mode this one doesn't ALT+Enter doesn't work

Jun 19, 2017
You might have noticed this game is not your typical fap run off the mill thing.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
About the faceless guys, and now the MC getting some skeleton constraints stuck, I'd say that's gonna be some problem with the animation runtimes, but I didn't get any of those in my test runs. It's gonna be tough reproducing that. Are you playing in a non-English Windows, by chance?
I'm using English windows.
I wasn't able to recreate the stuck skeleton bug, but the faceless thing was basically a coinflip when booting the game - will play around more later tonight and get back to you :censored:

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
The issues that make it unplayable so far:

- Bus black screen.
- Map doesn't zoom out correctly after exiting a location, sometimes gets solved by re-entering the place you left and exiting again.
- Peristent black screen at Pizza Parlor. May be a bad interaction between conversation skipping (Holding CTRL) and the fade to black issue. Still have access to upper menu and ESC menu.
- Same as above but without access to any menus.

Can't say more than that because there's nothing to do in either of the locations (Pizza place and Grocery Store) that I managed to get to by skipping the intro and day 2, before the game locks up at every turn.

And you're limited to where you can save, so you run into a CBA moment rather quickly.

As for this "I put experimental features in the public version."

Public versions are typically meant to lure people into donating or buying to get the non public version.

Making the public version so buggy as to be unplayable makes people like me go "hrm, looks interesting but I'll check back in a year for some actual content and hopefully a lot less bugs".

gille

Jun 23, 2018
I dont know if it's my computer that dosent worke well on this but every time i restat the game and got a day of the pizzeria, the game gos on the buss station she get in and i got a black screen with the loevely music on and buss sound but still on the black screen for ...ever ... any tips on this plz ?

Reactions: LongoMcFap

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Oh, there's also a bug where drinks and food don't correctly get put on your tray when picking them up from the freezer, coffee machine and counter or when picking them up from the tables when cleaning.

They do appear correctly on the table when delivering orders and in the rack when putting dishes away.

Reactions: Starmold

Raah

May 19, 2017
I dont know if it's my computer that dosent worke well on this but every time i restat the game and got a day of the pizzeria, the game gos on the buss station she get in and i got a black screen with the loevely music on and buss sound but still on the black screen for ...ever ... any tips on this plz ?
It's a bug, nothing you can do about it.
The only possible solution right now is to download the previous version of the game which is posted on the developers discord.

Reactions: gille

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Why not add an option to make boobs huge? Even biggest size is too small for my taste.

Dev said he will add more boob sizes in the future. Just wait it out, he's one person doing ALL of this work for our enjoyment so I'd suggest giving the person some time to work on the basics of the engine before moving forwards with any huge progress. If you build a building with weak foundation, it won't hold on for long. Same thing is with games. Props to the dev for putting in so much work! Hope we can get a Christmas update 0.4!

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes