exsomon

May 11, 2020
any sex scene soon?

and there is memory leak , slows down the computer after a while
black screen problem
and also window mode + options will be nice
currently is there a way to increase lewdness?

other than that restaurant minigame needs one more shortcut to the dustbin beats walking
+ more walking speed in restaurant to make things less of a chore with more assholes molesting the poor girl

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
About speed of development, I'd say you people should focus on the fact that there are, in fact, monthly updates. If you don't know what I mean... well, I'd suggest trying making a "little game" like this yourselves. :sneaky:
You are on a pirate site actively looking for support on your game. Most of the people here aren’t going to think about how “hard” it is to develop a game. And they sure as hell ain’t gonna try making a “little game” by themself.

They want to download and go straight into content and if they like what they see they might support you. But with 5 min of gameplay each month you aren’t going to convince alot of people to stay interested. Do whatever you wanna do with that info. It’s feedback.

jj5382

Aug 23, 2017
Not sure if this is mentioned but the map zoom after you leave the pizza parlor zooms all the way in and doesn't allow me to zoom out. I also couldn't pan over to home even if zoomed out.

Reactions: MrY2

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You are on a pirate site actively looking for support on your game. Most of the people here aren’t going to think about how “hard” it is to develop a game. And they sure as hell ain’t gonna try making a “little game” by themself.

They want to download and go straight into content and if they like what they see they might support you. But with 5 min of gameplay each month you aren’t going to convince alot of people to stay interested. Do whatever you wanna do with that info. It’s feedback.
And, contrary to other devs, Abelius actually tries to make a skeleton that makes sense and stands up straight alone before putting 200 pounds of meat on it.
If "people" would rather have 3 hours of content every month that are buggy as fuck, that's their problem. Those with half a brain will actually be thankfull for Abelius' efforts to make sure he has something working long term that won't crash and burn every update, delaying the next one by two months because he has a metric fuckton of bugs to find and fix, before dropping the whole thing because it's unsalvagable.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
And, contrary to other devs, Abelius actually tries to make a skeleton that makes sense and stands up straight alone before putting 200 pounds of meat on it.
If "people" would rather have 3 hours of content every month that are buggy as fuck, that's their problem. Those with half a brain will actually be thankfull for Abelius' efforts to make sure he has something working long term that won't crash and burn every update, delaying the next one by two months because he has a metric fuckton of bugs to find and fix, before dropping the whole thing because it's unsalvagable.
Well this release is also buggy as fuck Just scroll back on those pages and you will see the amount of people that actually can’t play the game cuz of the bugs. And on top of that the dev “justifies” that by saying that this is the “price” we pay for a public release lmao. As far as i know, a public release should be the most stable if your goal is to gather support at least. Now we don’t just get 2 scenes and 5 min of gameplay but it’s also unplayable for most cuz of bugs.

As i said before, the majority here clicks on “latest updates” and downloads the game. They don’t care about any of the developer behind the scene or with whatever they struggle with lol. It’s a pirate site ffs. You can write about bugs all you want.. in the end people will see 2 scenes and 5 minutes of gameplay. That’s what they look at.

Last edited:

darkness1

May 9, 2017
Well, thanks to the barrage of posts yesterday I finally decided to take a one-day rest from the Internet and working. Didn't do that in about six months, maybe more.

And man, that felt good. So thank you for your feedback... :sneaky:
there are always People who wants to complain just take it easy and do what you do best . ps dont mind my bad english

gille

Jun 23, 2018
So many complain (and i'm in those eh eh eh) but still on te verry begining of the game, i was juste reporting for information not to cry about the bugs in the game :D still in progress and hope to beta test an other update in the near future (patreon accompt is comming ?)

Reactions: Priappus

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Stuck at the beginning of day 4. After the shower she needs to change clothes, but there aren't any around, so I can't go anywhere. Halp please !

Too bad, other than that the game is starting quite well. But we waited a bit for this update and, even with the 0.3.c3, I'm basically stuck without any new content.

Good luck dev, the project is good, but it needs polishing.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Gets stuck after skipping the workday at day6 for me, if i press esc black screen turns into just papadiakos or whatever and the mc staring at eachother cant move or anything maybe thats intended I dont know, cool game with some promise.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I really liked the opportunity to customize main character, and art was to my liking also. Story is still in the early beginning, so hard to say how that will unfold, but personally I liked the cute/shy country girl moving to big city start. The version ( 0.3.d ) I tested unfortunately had many bugs, but despite all that I still think this one looks promising.

Like I said, the version I tested was quite buggy, so I might have missed content because of that, but I find it mildly annoying when games have grayed out options that require lewdness X to do something, or events that give MC new clothing that you actually can't wear yet, because it's not possible to increase required stats in current version. I understand it's a teaser for future content, but I'd rather have the option visible only after there's some content for it. Of course it's just my opinion, and not a deal breaker in any way.

All and all, I liked the game, and hope we get more content in the future, so thumbs up to developer and good luck!

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes