Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No one is shitting here on anyone. You sound like you made it your lifegoal to protect him. I think he can come up for himself just fine. Opinions on matters don't always have to sit in your alley. I provided feedback and my opinion about the game and he can do whatever he wants with that. That's not my problem.

But you on the other hand need to chill the fuck out.
Wow. So not agreeing with the (all too common on these forums) people who'll shit on any and all devs for the heck of it, or those who defend those who do it, is "making it my lifegoal to protect devs" ? Jeez kid, grow up.
I didn't say nobody was doing anything but shit on the game, by the way, but I guess that was a bit too hard to understand for you apparently. There's providing feedback, and there's what you were implying : "Abelius doesn't put any content in his game and puts out a buggy as fuck update". And yes, I think this is bullshit but since you defend the "right" to not look for any information and just react out of uninformed opinion, I'm not surprised.
And since I wouldn't be surprised you're gonna pretend you're not defending that type of attitude, I'll direct you back to my previous quotes of your posts since it's what made me react in the first place.

WOW! Beware of low flying dolls getting chucked out of prams guys, this one is having a SERIOUS tantrum
You must be new here right
No. But I've seen enough people around the threads treating devs like they have any right on them to know that's the sad majority of people here.

As for being entitled, it has been my experience that people who make comments such as yours are the ones who suffer the most from that particular disease
Ho please, doctor, show me how entitled I am, point out where I have done anything to order on what devs should do with their game, on how fast they should put out update, etc. Knock yourself out, buddy.

I want the dev to keep positive, read feedback, take the emotion out of the equation and work the problem, and for him to keep making his game. As for your good self, mind picking up that doll you threw out of your pram, someone could trip on it
So anyone have enough balls to be vocal about how they disagree with the majority of those disrespecting the devs/defending those who disrespect them is "throwing a tantrum like an upset baby" huh ? So what you're saying is that your only line of argument is mob mentality... If one deviate from the majority, make fun of them to prove they're wrong and should be mocked...
Now who's being immature, kiddo ?

Now you clearly want to have someone to paint as the villain, and since I'm vocal about things, I guess I painted a target on my back for you. How about you take a step back, a deep breath, and read again what I have posted ? Did I point every feedback saying they were lying ? Did I say at any point the game was perfect and nobody had any right to say otherwise ? Did I say there were no bug at all ?
Because unless my words somehow translate to something else in another language, it seems to me that all I did was point out that not caring about trying t o understand how Abelius works is no excuse to have a "this game sucks no content dev is scamming" attitude, which is freaking rampant in these parts.

Now, this has been enough polution on Abelius' thread, so on my end, I'll stop it there.
Both of you of course feel free to try to trash me some more to "have the last word" if you so please (I wouldn't be surprised, again, I've seen it enough). But for the love of fuck, please stop trying to put words, tone and intent into someone else's post just so you can pretend to be high and mighty.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 1495567

Overview:
Just another brothel management game.

Quite inspired by Venus' Club
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-05
Release Date: 2021-12-02
Developer: everglow - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: the game comes without girlpacks, you should download them separately (check notes) in order to play.

DOWNLOAD
Win(10 x64): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
(x64): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1495569 View attachment 1495571 View attachment 1495572 View attachment 1495573 View attachment 1495574 View attachment 1495576 View attachment 1495578 View attachment 1495580 View attachment 1495581
I hope not. There are enough bimbo girls with large ugly melons in many many other games. I still cant believe people like this.
The girl in this game, needs a slightly more bulging ass, but nothing more. :)
So because YOU don't want ballons for tits, nobody could elect to have them? If it's a choice, include it. It might even increase her chance of tips etc. So you just don't get as many tips as others.

How many days are in the game right now?
I love the art style, hope the game goes well and that dreaded Abandoned tag never appears!
There's almost nothing. Couple of days, no naughty content.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
It's exactly that. It turned out to be something executing slightly faster than another machine intended to be run first. I'm making it a bit more civilized.
Congrats on fixing it!

And sorry if the tone of my post came off as complaining or something like that :oops:

Ah - a good old race condition :)
My parallel processing class made me cry so many times don't remind me :cry:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
It's exactly that. It turned out to be something executing slightly faster than another machine intended to be run first. I'm making it a bit more civilized.
I'm still convinced it was a dry run for future content when she hits rock bottom and has a bad acid trip. :sneaky:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Wow. So not agreeing with the (all too common on these forums) people who'll shit on any and all devs for the heck of it, or those who defend those who do it, is "making it my lifegoal to protect devs" ? Jeez kid, grow up.
I didn't say nobody was doing anything but shit on the game, by the way, but I guess that was a bit too hard to understand for you apparently. There's providing feedback, and there's what you were implying : "Abelius doesn't put any content in his game and puts out a buggy as fuck update". And yes, I think this is bullshit but since you defend the "right" to not look for any information and just react out of uninformed opinion, I'm not surprised.
And since I wouldn't be surprised you're gonna pretend you're not defending that type of attitude, I'll direct you back to my previous quotes of your posts since it's what made me react in the first place.

No. But I've seen enough people around the threads treating devs like they have any right on them to know that's the sad majority of people here.

Ho please, doctor, show me how entitled I am, point out where I have done anything to order on what devs should do with their game, on how fast they should put out update, etc. Knock yourself out, buddy.

Now, this has been enough polution on Abelius' thread, so on my end, I'll stop it there.
Both of you of course feel free to try to trash me some more to "have the last word" if you so please (I wouldn't be surprised, again, I've seen it enough). But for the love of fuck, please stop trying to put words, tone and intent into someone else's post just so you can pretend to be high and mighty.
F_ck _ff

Would you like to buy a vowel?

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Wrong statement. I chose the new outfit, received one point exhibitionism and can also use the dresser.
True. I started from the beggining and it worked fine. So I guess it's another small bug to report to the dev : when going straight to day 2 in this version, the MC doesn't change clothes after the morning shower and is then stuck at home. Could be worth looking.

Other than that, I concur with the fact that there isn't much more content in this version, which is too bad. But I also understand that you're building the environment, the mechanics etc... So it's a good thing the groundwork is advancing for further expansions. I'll still follow the dévelopment of the game with curiosity!

One last thing: does anything happen during the morning bus? When I choose not to sit, I just wait around for several minutes without anything happenning and end up going back to my seat.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I hope not. There are enough bimbo girls with large ugly melons in many many other games. I still cant believe people like this.
This is something I agree with.
I cannot undestand how anyone can like the fake, plastic, silicon doll look.

So because YOU don't want ballons for tits, nobody could elect to have them? If it's a choice, include it. It might even increase her chance of tips etc.
More like, decrease.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017

So anyone have enough balls to be vocal about how they disagree with the majority of those disrespecting the devs/defending those who disrespect them is "throwing a tantrum like an upset baby" huh ? So what you're saying is that your only line of argument is mob mentality... If one deviate from the majority, make fun of them to prove they're wrong and should be mocked...
Now who's being immature, kiddo ?

Now you clearly want to have someone to paint as the villain, and since I'm vocal about things, I guess I painted a target on my back for you. How about you take a step back, a deep breath, and read again what I have posted ? Did I point every feedback saying they were lying ? Did I say at any point the game was perfect and nobody had any right to say otherwise ? Did I say there were no bug at all ?
Because unless my words somehow translate to something else in another language, it seems to me that all I did was point out that not caring about trying t o understand how Abelius works is no excuse to have a "this game sucks no content dev is scamming" attitude, which is freaking rampant in these parts.

I stopped reading when you said “Jeez kid grow up.” Not even gonna bother reading the rest.

Must be hard for you to write without any offensive language. 14y old kid with anger issues perhaps?

• Angry
Reactions: Rutonat

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Well... what I read wasn't feedback about a game, but how content is apparently being put out at a less than satisfactory fashion for your expectations as a game consumer... the moment that game is made available for free to the public.

Granted, you're not alone on that sentiment and that is fine. But that's to be expected from anyone who didn't even care to go to my server or my SS page and read my post explaining why my crazy working hours are distributed like this: 80% engine, 20% content.

I'm tired of explaining that in one post, then immediately people giving their "feedback" about how little content the game has. So I won't do that again. Just come back in 2027...? :sneaky:

As for the bugs, I feel even less compelled to describe the complexity of this project that others call a "little game", lol.

And yeah, shit happens. And shit happened yesterday. It happens every month for the people that supports me in this endeavor, and they just tell me and wait for a fix. Could you imagine...?
No i didn’t go to your SS page or server. But that was the entire point of this. I’m not talking just about myself. The people here just download the latest release and judge it on that. They don’t go to any server or read entire blogs about the things behind the scene.

Critical feedback is never fun to hear but it’s my opinion. and i’m sure there are more people that think the same. I do think the game is great though and i wouldn’t even bother writing my opinion about it if i didn’t care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fabaz and D4n0w4r

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
One last thing: does anything happen during the morning bus? When I choose not to sit, I just wait around for several minutes without anything happenning and end up going back to my seat.
I have experienced one scene on the bus so far other than the usual one from Day 1 when I was standing.
I have, however, also once the choice between standing, sitting and sitting at the very back displayed, but had chosen to stand (where nothing happened) and then never again had been offered the back row of the bus.
I have also sat down in the morning, when the next seat was already occupied, without any effect.

I think, the bus will be more interesting in the later course of the game, when Jenny also shows a little more charisma, wears more revealing outfits or exhausted from work falls asleep on the back row of benches.

stole

Apr 27, 2018
So because YOU don't want ballons for tits, nobody could elect to have them? If it's a choice, include it. It might even increase her chance of tips etc. So you just don't get as many tips as others.
But it will cost Dev's energy. And IMO, this energy has to be put into more important things, than making the girl...uglier. :) Yeah, yeah, I know there are people who are aroused by bimbos and anime monsters, but...that's not me. And no I don't want the game to be for my preferences only. It has to be on DEV ones! And again - there are a lot more games with your preferences, so why I am not in my right to ask for some balance? And not doing it only to satisfy myself, but many people. :)

Reactions: Fatneck

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Like the wise man said: «A woman without tits is like a bike without a handlebars: you don't know where put your hands. But a woman with fake tits is like : you don't want play with her.»
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Fabaz

magao

Dec 16, 2020
There's a standing hand holder you can click on (to the right of the clickable seat). I haven't had anything trigger in the morning using it though, but it sure beats waiting for multiple minutes.

Croky000

Nov 29, 2020
The game even looks cool, good luck to do it.(y)
But do not have the opinion to change the resolution to lower.:(

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes