Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Well, thanks to the barrage of posts yesterday I finally decided to take a one-day rest from the Internet and working. Didn't do that in about six months, maybe more.

And man, that felt good. So thank you for your feedback... :sneaky:
Hope you had a great day. It is granted to you, because only with full accumulators you can also perform well.
Unfortunately, many people still have to learn that you can point out errors and that this is even desired, but it depends on the tone, how you point it out to someone.
In any case, I wish you a thick skin for it.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Kina reminds me of Insexcity, but a lot more limited. At the same time, it show a lot of promise and looks better.
With that said, it looks like thegame will focus entirely on working in the pizza place.
In Insexcity you worked as a masseuse, so alone in a private room with a customer - perfect for naughty stuff.
Working as a waitress offers less opportunities (so I suspect most XXX stuff would happen outside of the workplace. Would be hard to justify otherwise), and the gameplay itself is slow and easy.

Dunno what you have planned for the future - perhaps more job options? Whatever it is, I do hope you don't go down the "increased costs to force player to prostitute themselves" route. And I hope you add more female characters. A LOT more female characters.
I'm conciousssuir of female/female and futa/female, so if you have to constly have sex with old men, I'm gonna have to pass.

EDIT: LoK maker? Hmm..that explains why her face profile looks so close to a lizardgirl.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You are on a pirate site actively looking for support on your game. Most of the people here aren’t going to think about how “hard” it is to develop a game. And they sure as hell ain’t gonna try making a “little game” by themself.
Correct.
While it may look simple, the amount of work is staggering, even for a simple game. Talking from personal experience.
Probably the hardest thing is to maintain momentum and energy.

Reactions: lOlNoo and Fyo

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
Stuck at the beginning of day 4. After the shower she needs to change clothes, but there aren't any around, so I can't go anywhere. Halp please !

Too bad, other than that the game is starting quite well. But we waited a bit for this update and, even with the 0.3.c3, I'm basically stuck without any new content.

Good luck dev, the project is good, but it needs polishing.
when you are given to choose whether to stay with the new clothes on, you have to select that you prefer to use the one you already had, there the dresser will be unlocked and you can change clothes at will (spanish is my native language)

Reactions: Zabulon8

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
when you are given to choose whether to stay with the new clothes on, you have to select that you prefer to use the one you already had, there the dresser will be unlocked and you can change clothes at will (spanish is my native language)
Thanks. Sine I restarted from day 2 it wasn't available. Could be a good thing to implement it automatically in the future.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Wrong statement. I chose the new outfit, received one point exhibitionism and can also use the dresser.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well this release is also buggy as fuck Just scroll back on those pages and you will see the amount of people that actually can’t play the game cuz of the bugs. And on top of that the dev “justifies” that by saying that this is the “price” we pay for a public release lmao. As far as i know, a public release should be the most stable if your goal is to gather support at least. Now we don’t just get 2 scenes and 5 min of gameplay but it’s also unplayable for most cuz of bugs.

As i said before, the majority here clicks on “latest updates” and downloads the game. They don’t care about any of the developer behind the scene or with whatever they struggle with lol. It’s a pirate site ffs. You can write about bugs all you want.. in the end people will see 2 scenes and 5 minutes of gameplay. That’s what they look at.
If your take on a early access game is to get huge amounts of content bug-free, then you are just as spoiled and entitled as you make it look like you are. Abelius here is one of the most serious and upstanding devs when it comes to communication and working on an actual game and not an excuse to put up a Patreon with a v0.01 that basically only has the title screen and two panels of text.
So if you want to shit on him because there's not enough game, not fully stable, not complete... That's your problem.
Just as with people who don't read and complain. That's their fucking problem if they're lazy as fuck and don't want to take five fucking minutes of their godly lives to look for informations.

Stop pretending like acting like a spoiled child is normal. It is not. It's just acting entitled while you are actually entitled to jack shit.

Reactions: lOlNoo and acidfs

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I keep hitting a bug, After work, when Jenny tries to get on the bus the screen just goes black. Is there anything I can do?

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
Cute art, main girl is hot, I like the concept, but it does not play well with my resolution, so I'll bother with it later when there's more content.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
If your take on a early access game is to get huge amounts of content bug-free, then you are just as spoiled and entitled as you make it look like you are. Abelius here is one of the most serious and upstanding devs when it comes to communication and working on an actual game and not an excuse to put up a Patreon with a v0.01 that basically only has the title screen and two panels of text.
So if you want to shit on him because there's not enough game, not fully stable, not complete... That's your problem.
Just as with people who don't read and complain. That's their fucking problem if they're lazy as fuck and don't want to take five fucking minutes of their godly lives to look for informations.

Stop pretending like acting like a spoiled child is normal. It is not. It's just acting entitled while you are actually entitled to jack shit.
No one is shitting here on anyone. You sound like you made it your lifegoal to protect him. I think he can come up for himself just fine. Opinions on matters don't always have to sit in your alley. I provided feedback and my opinion about the game and he can do whatever he wants with that. That's not my problem.

But you on the other hand need to chill the fuck out.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

WOW! Beware of low flying dolls getting chucked out of prams guys, this one is having a SERIOUS tantrum
You must be new here right

First off, everyone has said they like the game. Everyone likes the dev, he seems like a reasonable guy
The dev got a bit bent out of shape because of the complaints and that's fair enough, he is also stressed because he is trying to fix the problems and so far has hit a wall with it, and that can make anyone a bit twitchy

Pointing out bugs, making suggestions about content issues, and making suggestions about that, is what this forum is FOR, as well as giving reviews and devs promoting their games

We aren't doing a hate attack on the fella, he is just hearing some feedback he might not enjoy

As for being entitled, it has been my experience that people who make comments such as yours are the ones who suffer the most from that particular disease

I want the dev to keep positive, read feedback, take the emotion out of the equation and work the problem, and for him to keep making his game. As for your good self, mind picking up that doll you threw out of your pram, someone could trip on it

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Reading the words entitled and early access next to each other never ceases to amuse me.
This business model is still fairly new but I feel like the gaming community went from one extreme to the other.
From only paying for finished games that often had content cut and were still full of bugs (cause 'evul publishers' enforce deadlines) to paying for the promise of a game that might get finished a few years in the future. Or not.
And in case of Patreon and the likes not just full price because this stuff adds up.
So yeah, I don't see any reason to hold back with criticism when discussing early access games, as long as people mind their manners. Which might be the real problem, this is the internet so of course they don't.

Then again I don't think anyone here actually backed this game so far, so of course Abelius doesn't have to listen to us.
Nice of him that he does though.
I might back it if I see fewer gamebreaking bug reports / a more stable foundation and also a faster pace for development of actual gameplay content. Not sure, I usually don't like the business model but I kinda like the start of this game.

Last edited:

RamirezLE

Sep 7, 2020
How many days are in the game right now?
I love the art style, hope the game goes well and that dreaded Abandoned tag never appears!

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
This has so much potential to be amazing. I am keeping my eye on this verrrry closely!
What could be great during waitress time is to be able to interact with customers while they are eating. That would fill up the time where there is nothing to do.
Many things possible, like i said : Potential!
Good start.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes