asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
It just dawned on me that ancient egyptians can't sue you for the theft and illegal redistribution of intellectual property if you make a game with sideways 2D characters, like Pizza Hot, using tomb drawings and frescos.
They just didn't have a software to turn their assets into a game, wahaha~
At least I've never heard of an instance of someone being sued for making memes with characters from Bayeaux Tapestry.
Sorry for the offtop ;D

Reactions: status10

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Second is intended (non special customers are optional).

About the faceless guys, and now the MC getting some skeleton constraints stuck, I'd say that's gonna be some problem with the animation runtimes, but I didn't get any of those in my test runs. It's gonna be tough reproducing that. Are you playing in a non-English Windows, by chance?

About speed of development, I'd say you people should focus on the fact that there are, in fact, monthly updates. If you don't know what I mean... well, I'd suggest trying making a "little game" like this yourselves. :sneaky:
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings with the little game comment, but when we play a game we would like to have something to do
I am currently developing a ren'py thing so I do know what is involved behind the scenes, but honestly looking at the result of your work (not the coding hell you have to go through to put it on screen), a couple of mostly text scenes feels light. There was a game extremely similar to yours out a few years ago (intersexity I think it was called) that had a lot more content per update)

Good luck to you anyways mate

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Yeah, i got the black screen as soon as you hop in the bus after work as well. Free to play or not. It also is only full screen, which makes it more dependable on the content. I do believe this is a good thought up game with probably a decent story.
Still free to play or not. It gives an impression hence the bug makes it sheer unplayable. Too bad. We wiill see what it will become in the future.

Last edited:

gianclod

Jan 8, 2018
when taking the bus after work it goes to an infinite black screen? any buttons I need to press? music is still going and I can show the stats on the screen

Reactions: reversepocketwatch

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
when taking the bus after work it goes to an infinite black screen? any buttons I need to press? music is still going and I can show the stats on the screen
Everyone that has the free version runs into this problem. You can play a bit stating at day 3. the bus works a while, until the game freezes. The Dev stated in an earlier post, he wil look into it.

Reactions: gianclod

SiTWulf

Sep 10, 2020
Yes, is a Bug.
Not work any button or key... only exit the game.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Can you add a frontal view of the main character? Cause it's boring to only see the sideview while changing clothes and erotic scenes.

Reactions: Fuffa69

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
i loaded another save in the middle of the blackout on the bus and it actually fixed the blackout and did not load to the other game

Anyone know if free play has any content yet?

Reactions: Darthjake

magao

Dec 16, 2020
I would appreciate it if you would add a VSYNC option to the game. I get major tearing esp. during work , but also on the bus. Unfortunately forcing VSYNC on in nVidia drivers does not appear to work (this is apparently a common issue with Unity games).

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any chance that you can add black (greyscale) hair color to the game?
Also the game window is too large on 21:9 screens. I had to use shortcut with additional parameters to see all buttons
-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes