taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am just wondering is there anything more in this than just masturbation and groping?

I mean I like a little more action than that in my perverted experiences is why I am asking.

The tag's don't show any more, But I have seen the tags to not fully cover the content sometimes.

Reactions: Fabaz and D4n0w4r

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am just wondering is there anything more in this than just masturbation and groping?

I mean I like a little more action than that in my perverted experiences is why I am asking.

The tag's don't show any more, But I have seen the tags to not fully cover the content sometimes.
the game is still early in development, more stuff will come with updates

Reactions: Artix0 and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
By the way, don't take my words personally. This is more like a declaration of principles than a reply to you only. We're cool. ;)
I don't and don't take my inquiries as to the game content to seriously.

I was just seeking information that I needed to see if I wanted to try this game. And I do, but will probably wait a bit longer and see if the content moves to something I would enjoy more.

I do like the Groping in my games, and sort of seek that out, but I also look for full sexual content when possible. I pretty much in imaginary setting's enjoy most all of the adult content. (Kind of like games that do a little of all of it.)

Having modded and dabbled in game making a little myself I fully support the game maker making the game the way they want, and if others don't like it let them go somewhere else.

Truly sorry if I offended you with my inquiries.

UlbertAlainOdle

Jun 18, 2018
just tried the 0.3 V, the city framework is very good ! but i assume almost all of the destination is unavailable in this version right ? and can we increase the exhibitionism value in this version ?

one thing that i noticed is. lack of female NPC on the bus or wandering in the background

EDIT : just tried starting from intro, yeah i got the black screen as well after getting on the bus

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Nice game ...But ... what terriable design of save method....

And... why i meet black screen after first time work is over ??

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Having LOK Rebirth as a reference that is a blessing and curse packed into one.
On one hand it was pretty quality, on the other the usual abandoned or super slow development which is almost like abaondend

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Having LOK Rebirth as a reference that is a blessing and curse packed into one.
On one hand it was pretty quality, on the other the usual abandoned or super slow development which is almost like abaondend
Abelius isn't the whole LoK team, don't worry

Reactions: Synthenator
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes