Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I also have a question. Can we expect female guests to the restaurant in the future? I don't see why they shouldn't come (except for the bathroom situation but they don't know that beforehand).
Also please add tips for generic guests. Them not tipping at all bugs me for some reason. Fuck game balance, she earned it.
The thing is, I like the 'male locker room' environment of games like Karryn's Prison. It makes the atmosphere less... forgiving? Jenny is supposed to be the object of desire of most guys coming to eat at that awful place, and they wouldn't even go there if it wasn't for her.

So, making mostly hetero females going there to just eat that garbage, without the chance is appreciating Jenny's charms... let's say that's the thing that wouldn't make much sense.

Also, they're called gang-bangs for a reason... ;)

That said, you'll see another girl at the restaurant soon.
I think he was suggesting to add some sort of lesbian sexual predator (like Roxy in "Nicole meets Rosy", if you know the game), in order to add some lesbian gangbang in the game.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Is it possible to get multiple download sources? The mega one seems to download mega slowly for me (32kb/s), and now it gives an error unfortunately :(

Reactions: Boron

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Has the ability to save the game not been implemented yet? Because I always just see a note that you cannot save at this time, which means every time I hit a bug I'd need to start the entire game over to try to get past it, which is a strong incentive to just quit out instead of trying to explore the rest of the content in the current build...

I get that major bugs at this stage are pretty much unavoidable, and I know you're fixing them as fast as you can, but prioritizing the ability to save would give players much better ability to find ways around the problems.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is an issue whit this update, Abelius have said it will be solved in the next update; if I'm not wrong.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Will there be a frontal view of the characters for erotic scenes and customization? Because side-view only is quite limited.

I played it and after a while there was only a black screen after I left the restaurant.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
What we will do first are cut-ins. Naked close ups for things like penetrations, internal views, etc. More or less the same as Karryn's Prison, only animated.
That'll be good, cause side-view only is not very erotic.

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020
I like this game although it is early in development and currently feels more like a demo atm. That being said i think there is a bug at the shop since I can not exit the shop in 0.3f which I could do in 0.3c. Also I can move to a spot beneth the shop keeper and then I can not move back in the shop again. Keep up the good work :)

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Abelius
I don't know if you clarified this before but are you aiming for v1.0 to be content complete?
You are at v0.3 now and the story is still very much at the beginning so I wondered if you just keep counting and see where it goes or if there is sort of a rough timeline that's already in place.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
so lewd 1 is max for now?
Apearently, as is exhibition. What i saw was that the coutner for exhibition was 1 and i got a second point for it. It just did not add up still exhibition 1. I kinda assume it will work next update as i believe higher stats are not ment for it in 0.3. You get a new set of clothes which you can not use yet for instance. There are probably no renderes for it yet except the kitchen scene.

Aug 27, 2017
Apearently, as is exhibition. What i saw was that the coutner for exhibition was 1 and i got a second point for it. It just did not add up still exhibition 1. I kinda assume it will work next update as i believe higher stats are not ment for it in 0.3. You get a new set of clothes which you can not use yet for instance. There are probably no renderes for it yet except the kitchen scene.
uh okay, it's just because here and there some "closed" options, like when u resting on a bed, so i thought i missed something

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
(I know that i shouldn't put bugs here, but i am not comfort to go all Discord channels)

at generic work day i got ghost customer, that didn't eat
missing customer.png
Meaning no check even after another had eat his meal.

(Edit: It's from 0.30.f)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, I like the 'male locker room' environment of games like Karryn's Prison. It makes the atmosphere less... forgiving? Jenny is supposed to be the object of desire of most guys coming to eat at that awful place, and they wouldn't even go there if it wasn't for her.

So, making mostly hetero females going there to just eat that garbage, without the chance is appreciating Jenny's charms... let's say that's the thing that wouldn't make much sense.

Also, they're called gang-bangs for a reason... ;)

That said, you'll see another girl at the restaurant soon.
So? Just make the girls that visit lesbos that gather there for the same reason men do.
It's a game in a fictional town. That town could be lesbo or bi capital and no one would bat an eye.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
That idea was already suggested in a more polite way:
I think he was suggesting to add some sort of lesbian sexual predator (like Roxy in "Nicole meets Rosy", if you know the game), in order to add some lesbian gangbang in the game.
"Lesbian gang-bang", uh? :p

I think that would fit another location like the college much, much better than the restaurant...

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes