Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Is there any game similar to this? I really enjoy this
"Insexcity" and "Unaware of the World".
Yes, but Insexcity has an extremely dumb story and it was full of bugs.
When I say dumb I mean the main character is the older sister of her landlord's daughter, but her landlord isn't her mother; even if the MC and her sister share the same mother. So when the MC has sex with her landlord and the other landlord's daughter (who isn't another sister of the MC), there isn't any incest, because the MC, her landlord and this other landlord's daughter aren't blood related.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Abelius, great fan of your work, but could I make a small piece of criticism regarding the art style for this game?

It's really nothing too bad, it's more of a nitpick of mine, but I think that the proportions of the female characters is a little weird as it currently is. I think maybe it's because both male and female characters are using the same "rig"/"skeletons" (don't know the correct term), but the female characters have too long of a body, and legs "too short". Mainly when we talk about cartoony/anime proportions, women tend to have longer legs and smaller bodies, but when I look at the female characters from Pizza Hot, I always get that uncanny valley vibe because they look like they had their body streched.
Like, cutting about 20% of their stomach area would already make it look much better, imo.

But again, this is more of a nitpick than a complaint, the game is still pretty fine, and I can't wait until it gets more developed.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
For a game that has been in development for, more or less, three to four months... I can say that this game is one smooth ride. During busier events at the restaurant, sometimes the frame rate drops quite a bit on slower, older, and possibly dated rigs. After playing it for quite a bit, minor bugs were encountered and not necessarily game-breaking -- which is nice in and of itself. Character designs are cute and realistic but I can't shake the feeling and the fact that Max, Kayla's dad, looks like a crossover between Colin Mochrie from "Whose Line is it Anyway?" TV show and Quagmire from Family Guy. That really caught me off-guard.

I suppose this comment is enough at the moment. In-depth review in the coming months, I hope. I simply have to wait for new content(s) to be released to make a proper judgment.

I may seem to ask too much, but are you going to put other game mechanics to this? A perk system, as a first try? I hope it didn't strain the engine too much. Just a suggestion, you may very well take it into consideration or leave it be.

Thank you for sharing your creation, Abelius. I'm looking forward to this game's future. It simply looks promising.

magao

Dec 16, 2020
Meet Sophie, the new girl coming to the game in v0.4.

I'll leave it to you guessing what anime archetype she belongs to. Not hard at all... ;)
Hmm ... drill twintails, blonde ... Ojou-sama! Does she laugh with the back of her hand to her mouth?

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Meet Sophie, the new girl coming to the game in v0.4.

I'll leave it to you guessing what anime archetype she belongs to. Not hard at all... ;)

View attachment 1547940
Frankly speaking, I like this new character, but it gives me a very strange feel at the first sight. After thinking about it for couple times, I found which part gives me the feeling. The upper body and the legs are like from two person with totally different body type. The upper body is like from a slim girl with no muscle and no training, while the legs are from a girl with quite a lot muscles who train in gym regularly. The thickness of the leg is like 4-5 times than the arm. Of course there is people who intentionally train to achieve this, but if it doesn't have the context or related character background. It will look strange.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Started out as a really good game. You lost me whit the forced scenes with the extremely ugly dad of the friend and his extremely ugly personality. Are there really people who want to see a beutiful and nice girl having sex with something like that? Or do you think just ugly and old people with a bad personality would do such things?
If there is no option to avoid such scenes then I'm out of here.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Started out as a really good game. You lost me whit the forced scenes with the extremely ugly dad of the friend and his extremely ugly personality. Are there really people who want to see a beutiful and nice girl having sex with something like that? Or do you think just ugly and old people with a bad personality would do such things?
Yes, I actually do! Everyone's got their preferences mate, if you don't like it, oh well.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I'm all here for the scenes between the dad and the PC. The moment Pizza Hot features a sufficiently hot scene between them will also be the moment I start financially contributing to the project, but that said, I do understand the "forced scenes" sentiment. There's things I dislike that when a game makes events involving those unavoidable, I tend to lose interest in said game completely.

Nov 24, 2017
My response is literally two posts above.

That said, I know where this is coming from: the nylons texture and the new heels, making you people focus on her legs all of a sudden. But the truth is, the model is the exact same as the rest of the females, MC included.

Anyway, we'll change the texture for a smoother one because I had the impression something was "off" when Naikal sent it to me.
Maybe you can keep the option of rough textured nylons? Rough nylons are just as sexy as smooth nylons, IMO.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes