Karmatc

Mar 3, 2018
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I've just played this game recently and I got hooked again on these sandbox corruption games with animations like this one. I've played Insexsity before and I've recently played Uni. Do you guys know any other games that are in the same vein as those three, if it's animated that's even better.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I've just played this game recently and I got hooked again on these sandbox corruption games with animations like this one. I've played Insexsity before and I've recently played Uni. Do you guys know any other games that are in the same vein as those three, if it's animated that's even better.
Unfortunately, my friend, there are not enough games like this,the Insexsity it was very good but it is over.Only this one is alive and it is excellent.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand control while masturbating. All the hearts will break. :unsure::cautious:
I don't do anything: I simply wait for the scene to end, like if I were seeing a movie and everything goes well.

That gets asked a lot around here. I'll spare Abelius one more repetitive reply by saying: Play with the sound up. The timing is entirely based on sound - not on what she is doing with her hands. You have to click right after every exhaling sigh.
What Mosman said.
Ah! Was that the right way to solve the masturbation minigame?
o_O

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
So far, this game is fantastic. Loved the dream sequence, very hot. This has so much potential and I'd love to see it get really perverted.

I'm really hoping we get some scenes with Dr Yoshida "massaging" Jenny. Eventually, he works her up so much she loses control and just fucks him. I'd also love to see that ugly old man, Mr Humper, corrupt our innocent, sexy Jenny. And please can we get more Sophie? I'd love to see her brought down a peg or two.

Great work by the Dev. Hope they keep working on this.

tochepa

Nov 12, 2021
The art is great! Looks promising!

Overview
Pizza Hot! is an animated 2D side-scroller game, from the creator of LOK Rebirth (the first one). Jenny is a pure and innocent college student going to the big city to study interpretation at a top university. Things don't go as planned, and she needs to take a part-time job at a restaurant, to pay for her rent and expenses. This game is a mix of various genres, featuring an actual waitress mini-game, that will evolve into a whaky free-use sim of sorts. ^_^ But above all, it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption, and characters that you'll learn to love or hate.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Abelius - -
Other games: Pizza Cold
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Developer Notes:

Rmonky

Oct 3, 2021
The optimization could be better kinda annoying to wait so long until location loads. I would suggest just preloading assets, using additional ram for sake of waiting seems like worth trade

Nov 24, 2017
I hear you, but it's a design decision, as I explain some posts before. In the long run, I think the game will look much better with a somewhat believable corruption story.
I am so glad you are sticking to your plan for more realistically paced corruption. For me, the best part of a game is corrupting a woman into doing something they would never have considered doing before you corrupted them.

Once the corruption is gone and they are just an everyday ho-hum "slut" that's when I start to lose interest and move on to other games. Hopefully, even after she starts to have sex, there will still be a long slow downward spiral of corruption moving her further and further into doing things she didn't think she wanted to do. :) Oh yes, the sweet sweet taste of corruption.

If you mean Mr. Humper (I assume), although I agree it would be a much more attractive take on him, the point of having a hideous guy living with you is precisely... to have a hideous guy living with you. :LOL:

It's a fetish in itself, with lots of fans confirmed already by some polls and messages I've received. And TBH, I didn't see that coming.
Oh yes, that is one way to show the depravity involved in corrupting some sweet young innocent girl into reluctantly letting some old disgusting guy fondle her. And what better way to show how far the girl has fallen than to eventually have her looking forward to having sex with some old fat disgusting man.

The only thing even more depraved as a reflection of how corrupted she can get is when she starts allowing homeless guys to have their way with her. Hopefully that'll be coming at some point in the game. ;)

Getting almost any girl to have sex with a guy if they are clean and even remotely attractive is easy. That's just so boring. Getting them to do it with someone they can't stand or that they hate or that they are disgusted by? Now that's a journey worth making.

DerekRick

Sep 30, 2020
Abelius Hello, first time posting. I think your game looks great. Good luck with the development.

Actually I just wanted to let you know there's a bug in the waitress mini-game. I'm not sure if it's known. If you choose water from the refrigerator and then mash "D" and "space" you get ported to one of the rooms from back home. I got ported to Kayla's Room and Jenny's Room. I'm not sure if it works with the other drinks as well.

homermeme

Jul 10, 2020
I see that color or clothes are random when you start a new game, any plans to make it so we can choose the colors?
I know it´s nitpicking but I think some just fit and look better than the others.

Reactions: deviled_egg
Oct 14, 2018
Not exactly the same, but I'm just now in the process of revamping the outfit system:

View attachment 1921439

As you see, multiple colors will be supported for the same item, among other features.

What you suggest is picking the initial color, though. It's been suggested sometimes, actually, so I'll try to add that to the New Game char editor.
Just tried out the game and came here to ask about attire choices. What timing.. I'm seeing the universal logo for stockings. Are we going to see various types of hosiery such as pantyhose, stockings & garters, thigh highs, fishnets, etc? I'm a simple man. The plan is to dress her up from head to toe looking like a million dollars, but footjobbing her way through every penniless and disgusting bastard in town! I like to see girls of that...caliber. Keep doing god's work, Abelius ! Don't let the haters upset you, or Mr. Bigglesworth.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes