hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
The game is is good, that's no doubt but so grindy and need so much time. The Corruption system makes the game more interesting, but don't make it overkill or else it's gonna be like glamour or big brother. You need a team to develope this, at least five ppl. I love this game but don't wanna finish it after 4 years of development

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The game is is good, that's no doubt but so grindy and need so much time. The Corruption system makes the game more interesting, but don't make it overkill or else it's gonna be like glamour or big brother. You need the money to hire a team to develope this, at least five ppl. I love this game but don't wanna finish it after 4 years of development
Fixed

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I think the old localisation bug has crept in again.
I downloaded the game today, but skipped day 1.
The loading screen (black screen) lasts over 5 seconds the first time, 10 seconds after the first conversation with Papadopolus and 15 seconds after the conversation with Papadopolus on day 3. Even the background music is interrupted or hangs.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
How do I turn off the music in this game? I listen to metal and thrash the music in this game is going to make my head explode :ROFLMAO:.

I looked in the options but didn't see anything about audio.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
I forgot to mention another oversight, that gave me trouble at some point. In pizza game section, if you place something on your tray, that no one ordered - there's no way to put it off. It will take place on the tray until you finish the shift.

Reactions: Starmold

chrisangel

Mar 3, 2021
I could point you to another side-scroller game that, after getting rid of me when we were just 2 people, now have 5-6 hired "pros" and several collaborators, and it's in its third year of re-development with only two updates to show for...
I am now personally curious about this game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Abelius
Small mistake:
If you visit Kayla in her room while she is sitting at the computer and you walk as far to the left as possible before you speak to her, Jenny turns around and walks two steps towards the door again.
During the conversation that follows, she stands with her back to Kayla the whole time.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I forgot to mention another oversight, that gave me trouble at some point. In pizza game section, if you place something on your tray, that no one ordered - there's no way to put it off. It will take place on the tray until you finish the shift.
If you click the item on the tray, there should be a disposal.

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
Some suggestions for future scenes if needed for this great starting game:

- Kaylas dad visits MCs room at night and does every night something new. Like just masturbating, then next night force her for a blowjob, next night sleep sex and so on.
- MC could earn more money the less or sexy clothes she wears….

Just some ideas :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Some suggestions for future scenes if needed for this great starting game:

- Kaylas dad visits MCs room at night and does every night something new. Like just masturbating, then next night force her for a blowjob, next night sleep sex and so on.
- MC could earn more money the less or sexy clothes she wears….

Just some ideas :)
from your suggestions I understand that you probably like the hot scenes,:ROFLMAO: I like that too.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I don't understand control while masturbating. All the hearts will break. :unsure::cautious:
That gets asked a lot around here. I'll spare Abelius one more repetitive reply by saying: Play with the sound up. The timing is entirely based on sound - not on what she is doing with her hands. You have to click right after every exhaling sigh.

Reactions: Charon XXX

Shovelface99

Jul 12, 2018
At what point does MC become okay with just walking into a room without knocking? Or has none of the related content been added yet?

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes