aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Some non-logical things here...

Max exhibitionism (5) - Jenny wear tube top and jeans and visit Kayla's room and kitchen in that outfit.
In tube top and micro-jeans she can visit Kayla's room, but ashamed to visit kitchen... How?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'll wait for the waitress job to be expanded, also I hope you have something planned for when she bends over to pick up beer&co.. that pose\animations totally needs to be exploited :D

Reactions: William26

xsar41

Feb 12, 2018
in the morning go for a bath, see the girl who lives in the next room, take a bath with her and let her massage you,but first you have to see her in the kitchen,this is done every two days.
I'm with her at 26
i think its random, so you can savescum shower scene to every day

Dec 9, 2018
Some non-logical things here...

Max exhibitionism (5) - Jenny wear tube top and jeans and visit Kayla's room and kitchen in that outfit.
In tube top and micro-jeans she can visit Kayla's room, but ashamed to visit kitchen... How?
The fear is not, that Kayla will see her in it. It is about Mr. Humper accidentally stumbling over her in the Kitchen. For the corridors it is "I can just quickly get through here to the bathroom/Kayla's room", but staying longer in the kitchen carries the fear.

Reactions: Starmold

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
First of all a compliment. i like the game. Nice graphics and the gameplay itself meets my taste.
I like the gradual corruption of our protagonist.
I also find the masturbation action really successful.

but then unfortunately too much grind for too little progression.
I've now spent a few hours going from lewd 5 to 15 and also boosting Kayla's friendship to 30 plus exhibitionism to 5. So what did it do in the end? Nothing.

Neither can I visit Kayla topless or not in a towel. Or go outside in a short shirt or hotpants.

The events have not changed noticeably with the status values.
I was happy when Kayla stroked the MC's hand while teaching... But it didn't get any better than that.
And the action in the shower also started very promising... Ends when reaching level 15/5/30 only in turning on...

I can't wait for the two girls to really get going. be it hot action in the shower, in bed or on the kitchen table.
I hope the next update will really rev up the relationship between the two.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think this update is great improvement, because both interactions player/interface/game (for example when the player clicks on Kayla, Jenny walks to her and start a conversation) than animations are smoother, because the game is quicker to start a new scene (for example the bus ride after the player have clicked the pizza icon on the map) and because the map doesn't zoom anymore (which was a waste of time in my opinion).

Last edited:

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Clicking on free play just sends us to the waitress mini game. Is that all there is to it right now or for example, you beat a level and something happens?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Clicking on free play just sends us to the waitress mini game. Is that all there is to it right now or for example, you beat a level and something happens?
Free play is literally just the waitressing part of the game. Nothing else. Currently there are no events or anything like that, since it's early in development (those will probably be in the minigame after they're implemented for the story.)

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon
Dec 9, 2018
First of all a compliment. i like the game. Nice graphics and the gameplay itself meets my taste.
I like the gradual corruption of our protagonist.
I also find the masturbation action really successful.

but then unfortunately too much grind for too little progression.
I've now spent a few hours going from lewd 5 to 15 and also boosting Kayla's friendship to 30 plus exhibitionism to 5. So what did it do in the end? Nothing.

Neither can I visit Kayla topless or not in a towel. Or go outside in a short shirt or hotpants.

The events have not changed noticeably with the status values.
I was happy when Kayla stroked the MC's hand while teaching... But it didn't get any better than that.
And the action in the shower also started very promising... Ends when reaching level 15/5/30 only in turning on...

I can't wait for the two girls to really get going. be it hot action in the shower, in bed or on the kitchen table.
I hope the next update will really rev up the relationship between the two.
It is a game early in development. So facing some grind and lack of content in comparison to a full game should not be surprising. I do like the foresight of being able to skip the waitress minigame due to lack of scenes for now.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
The game is pretty enjoyable in its core. Even if we have to grind stats to progress.
But the user interface is anxiety inducing.

- The first moment where you can save comes too late. I want to save, and the game doesn't let me.
- Saves cannot be overwritten. Instead, when I highlight an existing save - it offers to load from it. Very unexpected and bad behavior.
- The button "Purge" is located right next to button "New save". Again, horrible design. Gladly, it's disabled.
- No text log. One misclick - and we've lost the line forever.
- Let us see how much money we own, even if we cannot spend it at the moment.

I'd like to be able to save at any moment where it's possible and doesn't break the game. Don't be afraid of making the game too easy. Let us enjoy it any way we want. Any game's purpose is to be enjoyed.

HeyNowHeyNow

Mar 16, 2019
I dislike how every character are doing some sort of abuse towards MC.
Some of them classify as rape, and not in the fun way. There is gaslighting galore and I am just at the 3rd day so far.
It makes the game super uncomfortable to play.
If you want to introduce rape scenarios that is fine, but man.. the misogyny too?
Edit: And also racism? Really?

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
At least you hasn't been accused of cultural appropriation; for now.
You know, having put a Greek chef in an Italian restaurant…
But you forget that,Greeks and Romans are one face, one race:ROFLMAO: (Greco-Roman wrestling).

Wiki (But the conception of the idea of pizza (round base of bread dough and top layer of cheese, olive oil, vegetables and herbs) probably has its roots in Ancient Greece.)
Dude,Abelius he is wise,has my respects.

Last edited:

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Need to say, this game is really nice but i miss something really bad: a full mouse control to play this game with one hand.
For the rest, still hoping for way more content because im curious how this will go on (hopefully really dirty :D )

Reactions: Priappus
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes