Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
humm.. trying out the game, but for some reason I can't change my outfit? It complains about not going outside in pyjamas, which is fine in day 2, but I don't see any interaction to change them?

AlyTog

Jun 24, 2017
Norton get crazy with 16 files in the game ??? Norton Virus Program removes all 16 files. What wrong with it ???

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Same here. And can only get Exhibition up to 5. Maybe those are the limit(s)?

And somewhat weirdly, after I started a new game (since I guess I couldn't load any saves), I got an option to sit in the back of the bus. I only got it that one time and that option hasn't appeared since.

Edit: Did get my Lewd up to 12 with a couple more shower scenes.

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Same here. And can only get Exhibition up to 5. Maybe those are the limit(s)?

And somewhat weirdly, after I started a new game (since I guess I couldn't load any saves), I got an option to sit in the back of the bus. I only got it that one time and that option hasn't appeared since.

Edit: Did get my Lewd up to 12 with a couple more shower scenes.
From the last Changelog
"New stat caps: 15 Lewdness, 5 Exhibitionism, 30 Kayla relationship."

The option for sitting in the back seems to be somewhat random i would guess. But there is nothing to happen, yet.

Reactions: menatv and Priappus

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Norton get crazy with 16 files in the game ??? Norton Virus Program removes all 16 files. What wrong with it ???
As Fuckknows22 mentioned, it's Norton that's your problem, maybe it's picking those files up as PUPs and is automatically deleting them rather than quarantining them, and if that's the case it's a settings issue. I've scanned the ZIP and the extracted game files with Malwarebytes and Avast, and neither have flagged any issues.

AlyTog

Jun 24, 2017
As Fuckknows22 mentioned, it's Norton that's your problem, maybe it's picking those files up as PUPs and is automatically deleting them rather than quarantining them, and if that's the case it's a settings issue. I've scanned the ZIP and the extracted game files with Malwarebytes and Avast, and neither have flagged any issues.
Thanks for an explanation

duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy this game, but I'm gonna stop playing for at least a few updates. I love the slow buildup, the 'slow corruption' aspect so to say. It's enjoyable. However, it's a bit frustrating when a skill is blocked off by a number, and then when you finally reach that number it changes to 'next update'. That's a bit of a shitty move, and ruins the grind. Otherwise, great job.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes