Thetot

Jun 13, 2017
Skipping to day three, gets you stuck in the house. Can't get out of pajamas, can't relax on the bed, can't study on the computer and I can't find anything else to interact with once Kayla is awake. Guess I'll have to do a full restart.

Selsel

May 26, 2018
bru im already interesting when i see female protag, but when i see can have ending, it's seem kill it, i whould recomd dont have ending, ofc can have but ending like u cant pay rent or something, dont like get happy ending and bad ending

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have reached corruption up to 10, how do I go up more?
in how much corruption can she wear sexier clothes?
my friendship with the girl in the next room is at 16, if I go up it may have some sexy scenes?
to say that this game is one of my favorites:love:.It's amazing.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
There are similar games and the dev said he'd add it later so I think it's matter of if this developer wants to.
lets not make too much unnecessary racket while we let the dev do his best on creating content for this game. I just want to see some good sax time man.

If you really REALLY REALLY FUCKING WANT tons of camera angles and good content, just play Honey Select

Reactions: Summin

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
SOOOOOOOOO LOONG, 5 min to take same options to get 1 point of somewhat to get nothing....zero content. At the same version developed, we are need 100500.06c version to have some playable and interesting game. will be waiting for this
Τhe developer said from the beginning that this game is slow burning,I like it as it is , why do you keep asking the same questions?
if you see the mc fucking with ten men in the third episode the game would be stupid,and there are many stupid games on these site.
Let's leave an interesting game as if it is not stupid.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Abelius Ahh forget to tell, in the last update I was able to go out of boundaries in the mini market, tho I'm not really sure on how I've menaged to do it since i was not able to trigger it again but is should be around the cash register.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes