Mar 23, 2020
I have a question about this game. I'm currently at the part where a Japanese or Chinese man gives me coupons for massages. At this point nothing else happens, all I can do is: masturbate, study, go to work, stop by the store, work, ride the bus and be harassed, and nothing else. Have I reached the end of this update or is there more to do?
TK!
Yeah that's all for the version 0.4h

Reactions: Spike2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No option to play windowed instead of full screen...and looks like I will be expected to remember customers' names and preferences. If I could shrink the resolution to windowed, I could use a notepad to the side.

I know some people aren't as bothered by less than perfect grammar, but some things make a difference, at least to me.
What it said vs what it should have said.
"She's pretty wasn't she?" vs "She is pretty, isn't she?"
"She was friendly, isn't she?" vs "She was friendly, wasn't she?"
"You're not from around here, don't you?" vs "You're not from around here, are you?"
I'm not usually bothered by to/too/there/their/they're/etc, but mixing up present tense with past tense kinda just takes away from the dialogue a bit cause some people are possibly too busy thinking about the less than perfect grammar and not paying as much attention to the story itself.
May be just my opinion...carry on. lol

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't see anything else from the doctor after he gave me the free massage coupon. It says no more restaurant events and I got the short shorts and the tube top....Sanjay at the store....What else is there? I see comments about doctor stuff, but haven't seen anything on the map other than the pizzaria, the store, and home. Can't get much to happen on the bus, either ,other than a little groping and some bedtime solo fun.
I like the game. There are things to fix, of course, like all games that are still in development lol. I like naive, big tit blondes. haha
Maybe a little faster walking in the restaurant...like give her the ability to "hurry up" with the chance of tripping or spilling something. Maybe getting groping or ogled while bent over on the floor, after falling....but it allows the ability to move faster, if careful. Just seems to be a bit slow moving in the serving scenes....to me, anyway.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Yup, I link bugfixes to the paywalled link, as they don't usually add anything new.

v0.5 will become free when I release v0.6, hopefully in the first week of June.
I checked on your discord about Pizza Cold, but there was no to little news on it. In regards to 0.5 for Pizza Hot, when could we expect a Pizza Cold update?

Love your games man, the attention to detail is amazing. You might acually be the first I sponsor.

justfly

Jan 7, 2022
I am imagining this with orcs or lizards instead of humans, and world decorated as old village instead of modern world, that would be insane... yep I know I am talking about LOK)) but that atmosphere was insane)

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Thank you, thank you. :) I might look a bit reserved over here... for reasons, but I do really appreciate the praise and the fact you notice those details. Not everybody does at a conscious level. And it helps with me deciding to take the time to keep them.

About Pizza Cold, it's intended as a technical/parody side project to play around with future engine features. It'll have its own update schedule, which won't be on par to Pizza Hot.

And considering Pizza Hot is not growing on SubscribeStar as I'd like, I'll need to keep most focus on the main project for a while.

Funnily enough, my plans for LOK Rebirth 0.9 / 0.10 versions were to implement the tavern job... then you know what happened.
Absolutly, the best for this game is that you take your time to make it as your vision is in your head. That means details!

Thanks for the answer, big plus that you acually take your time answering questions. I will wait patentily for Pizza Cold, and see what whackydoodle-things that could happen there.

I hope more people discover this game and support you on subscribestar :) <3

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I couldn't help but notice that the MC bends over when reaching into beverage cooler, and chance of seeing some naughty/corruption from that? At least some lewd customer remarks? Extra tips?

Darkmessiah12

May 1, 2018
Hello Abelius,

I dont have a Credit Card, i can not join to am Member why you dont have a site on Patreon i find on Patreon Pizza Cold and not Pizza hot :-(

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Really liking what I'm seeing and the potential so far, Abelius. A couple of questions though:

Any chance of getting some customization options for the pubic hair, particularly shaved?

Are there any plans for BDSM content? Bondage, latex outfits, maybe some light flogging, that sort of thing?

sukru80

May 21, 2017
Art is really good, hopefully, in the future updates we will have lots of anal action and hopefully drawn in a way we can see the actual penetration with angle

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I have plans to include all you mention. However, they'll be shown on the cut-ins only, because adding more angles to the in-game characters would require making another entirely new set of models.

That is, several months of asset creation, rigging, and implementation work, in a project which main criticism is that it doesn't have enough content and/or I'm apparently too slow in producing it.

So... priorities, you know.

Depends on what you have in mind. I can only see that happening if done to Jenny, not the other way around.

Even at a very high Spirit and Lewdness, she'd need to have a "reason" to turn into a Dominatrix, and honestly speaking it's even a turn off for me personally.

I'd only see her doing that if role-playing for the benefit of some guy, but thinking to herself all the time "What the hell am I doing?"
It doesn't match her personality at all, becoming a dominatrix that is.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes