whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Depends on what you have in mind. I can only see that happening if done to Jenny, not the other way around.

Even at a very high Spirit and Lewdness, she'd need to have a "reason" to turn into a Dominatrix, and honestly speaking it's even a turn off for me personally.

I'd only see her doing that if role-playing for the benefit of some guy, but thinking to herself all the time "What the hell am I doing?"
Yes, I mean done to her. I'd like to see her in latex or some kind of bondage outfit, restrained, and maybe getting some light flogging with a crop or something along those lines(especially with Kayla).

Reactions: RossoX

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
I completely agree with people, wanting to see some more scenes with the dad like the one super hot with the laptop. Would be important for me, that her naive behaviour will not really change and she either does not get what is really happening or at least does not want to do it.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
What if I REALLY do want her becoming a nasty cum-addicted gang bang slut? I would like to have that option, you know, so I could explore all possibilities. :LOL:

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So right now I haven't noticed any sex scenes outside of masturbation. Is there anything else?
What will be the next sexual act in the future?

Reactions: D4n0w4r

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Con cada actualización se ve cada vez más interesante... Buen trabajo.

Could you give us a preview of the fetishes you plan to implement so we know what to expect?

Last edited:

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
Would it be possible for some breast growth over the course of the story or just immediately choose a large cup size regardless at the start in story mode?

I havn't played since 4.e so if it's changed since then, sorry ^^''

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Sounds great. Looking forward to more updates. I stumbled across this one when someone was mentioning other games like Insexity and Unaware. This one is great, even with it's modest content state at the moment.

One thing I didn't quite though. The masturbation in the bed thing. Am I supposed to click on the, umm, animation in the upper corner? Or just leave her alone? Seems like whenever I click on it, her progress goes backwards. I can only seem to raise my Lewd level to 4 that way too. Any other ways to get it higher?

Also I gave my phone number to one customer. Has that been added yet or will that route be added later? Oh yes, and needs more groping in the diner. :)

Great work so far. Definitely following this one for more updates.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Looks good, but this is a no go for me. If I can't get rid of the music in a game, or adjust sound controls, I just won't play it. I mean. why is there no option for this?

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes