oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Absolutely! I always take extra time to make modular and automated engine features. Main reason why content is not being put out too fast so far.
Speaking of modular. do you have a plan to add modding support in future update?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey Abelius, for the next one are you going to expand the waitress scenes? (so much potential there :)

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I imagine it would be possible (if not necessarily simple) for Abelius to have to have the game play an MP3 or other audio file in certain scenes that could be manually swapped out by the players for whatever music or sound they prefer.

But yeah, that is also the very last thing I want him spending his time on these days. When Pizza Hot gets to 1.0 and all the bugs are squashed and the game is brimming with sex scenes of every imaginable kind... maybe then.

Tetra75

Jul 23, 2021
for top tier supporters

It'll remain in beta for some days, until we get it stable enough

Added
-Kayla's Bedroom
-Multiple events at home
-Shower masturbation
-New stat caps are: 15 Lewdness, 5 Exhibitionism, 30 Kayla relationship.

Changed
-Improved water collision in shower

Fixed
-MC not being teleported to its starting position, if changing scene while pathfinding.
-Dialogue not progressing by clicking the right side area of the character name.
-Female extended back hand, tone mismatch.

View attachment 1814953

Playing Demo on Goldrush, what a classic.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Never stop this king, if this game gets completed it would even rival insexity
I would support this if i dont live in a 3rd world country and having a financial probelms
Remember: for the low price of free you can you support the game by leaving a review in the upper right corner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... and clicking the star rating that you wish to give it. Then, in the box that pops up, write a 200+ character review explaining why you gave it that rating as well as following the other review rules.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will help Pizza Hot climb up in the rankings bit by bit, thus increasing exposure, and thus increasing chance of conversion of some % of users to patrons.

There's also a "like review" feature. I don't know if that affects which reviews float to the top or not.

Also this isn't necessarily aimed at you but considering the amount of people on these forums in the same situation you, I figured I'd toss this out here. I still owe Caribdis a review for Eternum, and I'll probably be writing one on this game in a couple more versions.

Last edited:

Spike2

May 27, 2021
I have a question about this game. I'm currently at the part where a Japanese or Chinese man gives me coupons for massages. At this point nothing else happens, all I can do is: masturbate, study, go to work, stop by the store, work, ride the bus and be harassed, and nothing else. Have I reached the end of this update or is there more to do?
TK!

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes