Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I had to do 6 turns on the bus to get one person to molest me, so i can get another lewd point. Was not fun and just repetitive. I'm waiting eagerly for more content and i hope there will be no more grind like that.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
What is your plan d'oeuvre Abelius ?do you plan a monthly update? In how many months or years you think the game or both games will be completed?

Reactions: jeybeeee

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
I actually plan on implementing some timing mechanics later on, because customers getting mad opens a lot of possibilities for events. But the timer won't tick while you're interacting with a special named customer, like Adam or Bernard, so you'll still be able to relax in those moments.
Hmm... I can see that. Sounds reasonable.
Thanks.

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
I had to do 6 turns on the bus to get one person to molest me, so i can get another lewd point. Was not fun and just repetitive. I'm waiting eagerly for more content and i hope there will be no more grind like that.
thank you that you do not charge the ticket

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Will one of those crazy female customers show up later? Once, in a restaurant in the mall, a woman spilled her coffee on a waitress just for treating her husband very well. Women tend to be very jealous, unpredictable, even mean when they put their minds to it.

metakaiser

Sep 30, 2021
Funnily enough, I've used to skate all my life, and I appreciate how well regular non-BS skating sculpts the bottom of gals.

So yeah, it's something I've though about doing at some point, but it's not a priority.

This restaurant has no reputation to lose in the first place. :LOL:

I indeed wanted to add some 'patience' mechanic, but not necessarily for leaving...

I'm not sure I'm following you on this. :unsure:

It's a dream, so it doesn't happen. And if it doesn't happen, it doesn't deserve a tag.

Also, I don't plan making non-con a kink in this game.

In Pizza Hot, that lives exclusively in SubscribeStar, it *might* happen at some point if the context justifies it AND if I feel safe enough to publish that kind of content (you know how it is in this Brave New World we live in). No promises, though.

Not even plans. It'll be English-only forever. Too much work for way too little reward, sorry.

I actually plan on implementing some timing mechanics later on, because customers getting mad opens a lot of possibilities for events. But the timer won't tick while you're interacting with a special named customer, like Adam or Bernard, so you'll still be able to relax in those moments.

I'll wait a bit until the engine gets more stable. Also, non-Windows builds won't have any platform-specific support.

You'd need to define "freeze". It's not the same as a soft lock (things still happen in game, but you can't continue), or a crash to Desktop.

Please, use the Bug Reporter tool with F1, and send the issue you're having, when you have it. Most probably you mean the 'no customers' bug which I've already identified, and I'm working on a fix right now.

Well yes, it's sad that we live in a more "advanced" world where people don't know the difference between reality and fiction and accuse you of things you haven't even done just to make a game... but I understand your point, I still have the feeling that that will be a great game.

Well you're right about the restaurant being seedy, I forgot that detail XD.

Well, it only remains to wait, greetings and I hope everything goes as planned and that the changes are for the better.

PS: will there be ways to edit jenny's butt or will it just be the breasts? and a friend asks if there will be a gallery to relive moments and if it will have CG content, I don't know what she means.

Nov 24, 2017
This restaurant has no reputation to lose in the first place. :LOL:

I indeed wanted to add some 'patience' mechanic, but not necessarily for leaving...
Mmmm, yes. Jenny, the customer has complained that you were really late getting his pizza to him. You know the customer is always right, so go and fix things so that customer is "happy".

Yes, yes indeed. :)

Regards,
SB

Reactions: vendarr

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Funny comment if you take it out of context and imagine it to be about real life; someone is disappointed because they didn't get touched in public transit. Jokes aside, I agree in the future there could be something player's can do to increase the chance of molestation happening.

• Haha
Reactions: vendarr and Kalissa

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This game has a very high focus on slow gradual corruption. If you're interested in a much quicker "progression", see my other game Pizza Cold (to be released soon).
I don't mind a slow burn, but I just don't want a game where the gradual progression doesn't ever really lead to anything. Is this the kind of in-development game where an hour of buildup leads to just like handjobs and blowjobs (or maybe one sex scene if follow a very specific course of action) because the really hard stuff hasn't been programmed in yet, or is there plenty of sexual payoff once you take the time to get corrupted?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't mind a slow burn, but I just don't want a game where the gradual progression doesn't ever really lead to anything. Is this the kind of in-development game where an hour of buildup leads to just like handjobs and blowjobs (or maybe one sex scene if follow a very specific course of action) because the really hard stuff hasn't been programmed in yet, or is there plenty of sexual payoff once you take the time to get corrupted?
the game is literally at v0.4
and you're just asking if the game is in development except also making it sound like the dev is to blame :|
you could've just asked "how much content is in the game atm?"
or read a changelog
with that attitude you're better off browsing games marked as completed

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: rb813 and Priappus

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
No offense taken, really. In fact, I think he's just asking about future content and plans (?).
I appreciate you responding and not assuming some uncharitable implication behind my question.

Edit: By the way, considering you avatar picture, I find your progression preference a bit surprising...
Do you mean that the progression is a lot slower in this game than in Witch Trainer, or am I missing something?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I meant that Witch Trainer qualifies for the game type you described above!
"A game where the gradual progression doesn't ever really lead to anything"? I played the Silver Mod, maybe that's different from the main game, but there's definitely plenty of hardcore content in that.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
As you may imagine by looking at the map, it will take years to complete the game. How many I don't know. As long as people support my work and it's interested in this 'game world', I'll keep adding content.

Regarding updates, I do want to release monthly updates, indeed, but as long as I need to spend most of my time refining the engine and troubleshooting the problems new (needed) systems cause, that won't be possible in the way most people expect by looking at other far less complex games.
So you got me interested for drawings but I still don't see the project running and for a a project of this kind it is essential to guarantee good updates monthly

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
So you got me interested for drawings but I still don't see the project running and for a a project of this kind it is essential to guarantee good updates monthly
Exactly and it sure doesn`t help his case of "Being too busy with engine fixes to actually provide content" when he seemingly has enough time to launch a second game. He calls Pizza cold just a test and showcase on one hand but on the other hand throws it on patreon and says he will continue working and fully developing it if it gets funded enough... so pretty much working on two games while delivering little for both.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Exactly and it sure doesn`t help his case of "Being too busy with engine fixes to actually provide content" when he seemingly has enough time to launch a second game. He calls Pizza cold just a test and showcase on one hand but on the other hand throws it on patreon and says he will continue working and fully developing it if it gets funded enough... so pretty much working on two games while delivering little for both.
Abelius said multiple times already, same engine work benefits both games and art takes rather little time for him
and considering the similarities between both, it's not really like he's taking up a new completely different project either, more like another part of same thing

Reactions: vendarr
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes