Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
This game is good tbh i hope it don't go the Liliths Throne route and be like this but more consistent and more updates like Degrees Of Lewdity

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017

A semi-lengthy explanation on how important the outfits will be in the game.

View attachment 1993186
Beautiful, nice work (y) .. Idk if it's too much, but I hope you'll also take into consideration events out of her control (with the relative reaction): for example where she find herself exposed to someone she isn't confortable with yet (the first encounter with Mr.H.)..at that point you can make her react depending on some other variable or let us decide how to roleplay her. ;)
Or an event out of the house, for example a uniform change shorter\smaller than expected.. the possibilities are infinite :D

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
The game is subtle, visually beautiful and the design is original. I hope it will be continued. The possibility of developing plots and scenarios is many, o stimulates curiosity. As for now, I can't wait for version 0.7. Is it known when it will be available to the public?

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
It's real good!!

What does Free mode do excatly?

I gave service in pizza shop to customers in 30min and i turned off free mode

Last edited:

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Maxed out stats version 0.6, also shitton of money tho dunno what to do with it.

Also dev, I'm not sure if it's implemented already or not, but FOR EXHIBITIONISM's sake, make her stop complaining about the mattress each morning. I would have bought it 2000 times if I could.
How do you get the groceries unlocked?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does the main girl actually have seggs? Can't tell from the screenshots
Currently there's the MC masturbating, getting sexual massages (no penetration, just groping over and later without clothing), and some bus passenger groping.

Though it's relatively early in development for a slow corruption style game, so give it time.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I've spent a lot of time making this work, so clothes take a main role in future content. But the price to pay is this release with little new content.
Any chance you'd tell us if there's new restaurant content? Like, a day or two..or something like that? Besides, I'm really excited to see the new outfit system in action! :)

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Great job so far, I'm loving the naive angle, and hope she doesn't lose it entirely even as she gets more worldly. This is looking like it'll be as good or better than Insexity, which is high praise from me, as that's one of my favourite adult games.

One thing that would be very much appreciated at some point would be a 'gallery/scene' mode, given the inability to save freely; my save list is one long collection of mornings and afternoons and it's going to be hard to have saves for specific scenes to revisit them later.

Also, not to be a pain, but is there any chance that scenes that don't exist yet being more clearly marked? It's not a big deal but I just spent around 20 minutes grinding up Relationship and Lewdness to get Kayla's 10L and 25R scenes in the shower because the stat checks seemed to indicate I could, only for them to be unavailable this version when I hit the stats lol. (I'm on public .6 at the moment, so perhaps this isn't a thing in later builds already.)

Reactions: Aazkaal and HenWen
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes