c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
My lewdness level is stuck in lv10 , even I masturbate is still here . May I ask what conditions are required to upgrade the level?

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Take a look at the FAQ in the Discord server.
Thank you. And I want to ask first, if I got a new version of the game, my old save can work in this?

Do the old version and the new version share the same save file? If not, how do I overwrite my file?

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
My lewdness and exhibitionism are max , Karla is 30 .

I wonder if there will be more events happening in this version (0.6.i)? Like what happened if I have more debt from Dr. ? Can I go to college? Or can you wear more exposed clothes outside? May I sex with Karla?

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
You probably should change the version edition from 0.7 to 0.07 (or similar) to more accurately reflect the stage of development so people aren't confused/ disappointed. Keep up the good work!

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Saves are stored in your OS user profile, so they're safe.

About compatibility, if you can load it (it's green), I deemed that save from that version is compatible with the one you're playing.

You still could find a problem if I missed to account for some data between versions, but it should work in theory.

Nothing of that. Just wearing a bit sexier clothes in v0.7. The game's progression is in its infancy, and I also favor a very slow burn style for the MC.

I guess I should give a bit more priority to the "quest/content log" screen, so you guys know what's to do in each version.
Thanks for answering me. So you're saying that by now I have finished everything in version 0.6.i?

I think quest/content log screen is a good idea, hopefully there will be a more convenient system in the future.

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, I was just passing by and wanted to tell that so far this is one of the most interesting games with a great potential :)
So just keep up the good work with characters, animations, dialogues and stuff ;)
P.S. Maybe there are some questions to gameplay and skip ability, but i guess it's because of ren'py habbit )

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Does this game contain any sexual content? or just grind?
Masturbation, groping etc. No sex yet.

It's a corruption game and the story has barely even started. MC has just arrived in a new city where she's going to college soon. Took a job at restaurant "Pizza Hot" to be able to pay the bills, went in with a girl she's met on college campus.

v0.7 has a new clothing system implemented, aswell as bug fixes. Not much in terms of new content, though. It's supposed to be an engine overhaul/addition mostly if I understand it correctly. Next updates will surely progress the story, for which I'm personally really excited about. The game looks really unique and promising to me.

Reactions: vendarr

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I love this game although I didn't have subscription (sorry man). I like the art style and the story , there isn't much content (no sex , so sad)now , but I think it will be better in the future . You can see the potential of this game if you experience it for yourself. Trust me, it's worth the wait for a good game.(y)(y)(y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Overview:
Pizza Hot! is an animated 2D side-scroller game, from the creator of LOK Rebirth (the first one). Jenny is a pure and innocent college student going to the big city to study interpretation at a top university. Things don't go as planned, and she needs to take a part-time job at a restaurant, to pay for her rent and expenses. This game is a mix of various genres, featuring an actual waitress mini-game, that will evolve into a whaky free-use sim of sorts. ^_^ But above all, it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption, and characters that you'll learn to love or hate.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer: Abelius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.i
Language: English
Other game: Pizza Cold
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Developer Notes:
Thank you for this fun game. Is there any chance to throw some incest into the game? Heavy molestation works too.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm a bit confused about the whole saving situation. The menu says I can only save in the apartment outside of events... so what classifies as an event? I played up until day 2 and I just couldn't save.

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
This game has the makings to be fantastic. The dev is really putting in a ton of attention to detail. The drawback is how slow these updates are. Essentially, if you had joined the SS for a year, that's $420 and you still haven't seen any sex scenes. Hopefully there is something there for anyone who ends up dropping $840. Really good game, but you may be able to pull a real pizza girl in Vegas for just a few hundred more...

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Essentially, if you had joined the SS for a year, that's $420 and you still haven't seen any sex scenes.
Sounds like you are trying to buy SubscribeStar. You'd just need to support the dev with a few bucks, you know. How do you end up with such a sum? I guess Abelius wouldn't mind that level of support though. Who would?:whistle:

Nov 17, 2021
game is really dope, ngl .. but unfortunately, I'm not really into "handsome men banging chick protagonist" thingy unless it was a minor thingy which definitely looks rather the major thing in the game.. what I mean is, most of the dudes in the game are either handsome or just average looking.. Insexcity (first game) is still my most fav H-RPG when it comes to games like these

Nov 17, 2021
Curiously enough, subscribers in the top tier are the ones that don't easily leave.

You could argue their reasons to keep me afloat doing this, but I think it would be reigniting the eternal debate of crowdfunding. And there are better threads for that (you all know which ones), than the one of a project that has seen seven updates in a year.

Huh... does Mr. Humper seems a handsome fella for you? :unsure:
maybe you haven't read the part when I mentioned the "majority" & "minority" terms

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes