MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Linux version from the folder boots, goes through the Unity logo, changes to the game's cursor and then crashes after a few seconds. Tried both on integrated and dedicated video cards, if that's relevant. Could be a issue on my end though.
Same here. Abelius probably better to take it down from the downloads page. The game does work pretty well with Wine, at least.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Installing wine on mint should be as easy as running
Code:
sudo apt install wine64
in a terminal window.

May 20, 2021
can anyone help me how can run this game on wine i got it downloaded installed to run windows games on linux but still it wont load to run

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I hope later versions include more ways to increase stats... it would be weird if the only way to advance the story was by spending all your time at the racist massage parlor while ignoring Kayla and the actual pizza business.

It would also be nice if outfits (or individual clothing items, since it sounds like there will be more customization later) would display their required exhibition level somewhere? There's a big scene about introducing the clothing selection and inhibition systems, and then every time my exhibition goes up I try putting on a slightly more revealing outfit, and every time I get told it's still not allowed. Be nice to know what I'm working toward, or if it's not an option at all at a given point in the story.

Urizen

May 28, 2018
can anyone help me how can run this game on wine i got it downloaded installed to run windows games on linux but still it wont load to run
Double click on the .exe should probably do it, if not, open the terminal in the game folder and type

Code:
wine 'Pizza Hot.exe'

May 20, 2021
wine 'Pizza Hot.exe'
0009:err:module:__wine_process_init L"C:\\windows\\system32\\Pizza Hot.exe" not found

i give up i need windows

Jul 6, 2022
should this really be called 0.6? there is almost no content, i came here expecting the game to be half done, or at least have sex scenes, since it's "0.6"

and don't get me wrong, the game is really great, really good art and interesting playstyle, is just got a little disappointed after some time playing and not getting any saucy scenes...

Pruads

Aug 9, 2017
should this really be called 0.6? there is almost no content, i came here expecting the game to be half done, or at least have sex scenes, since it's "0.6"

and don't get me wrong, the game is really great, really good art and interesting playstyle, is just got a little disappointed after some time playing and not getting any saucy scenes...
Well 0.6 isnt halfway done... its just sixth build. Games usually continue with 1.1, 1.2 etc no worries. Its normal in this business. There are games with build over 3.6 or even 7.something.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Well 0.6 isnt halfway done... its just sixth build. Games usually continue with 1.1, 1.2 etc no worries. Its normal in this business. There are games with build over 3.6 or even 7.something.
A 1.0 is supposed to be content-complete, with further updates after that being bugfixes or dlc or something.
There are a lot of projects that go from 0.9 to 0.91 though, sometimes out to 0.9999 or further as they keep adding updates that never quite get to a finished state.

cummaster506

Sep 23, 2021
Yes, up to 25. But it's still not enough for the hot pants. That will be at 40 (Brave stage), but v0.7 won't raise the Exhibitionism cap, just to be clear. In v0.7 and 25 Exhibitionism, you'll be able to go outside with the tube top if you're wearing a bra.

v0.7 will give more freedom in choosing your outfit. The sexiest top/bottom visible item will determine the overall naughtiness, and block you from going outside if she's not okay with it.

I've uploaded a WIP spreadsheet with numbers on the Discord server, if you want to take a look.
Sweet. Heading over right now (y)

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, up to 25. But it's still not enough for the hot pants. That will be at 40 (Brave stage), but v0.7 won't raise the Exhibitionism cap, just to be clear. In v0.7 and 25 Exhibitionism, you'll be able to go outside with the tube top if you're wearing a bra.
Will other characters react to your new outfit in a positive or negative way?

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes