Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Fun game so far, definitely interesting. However I do wonder if the dev has ever actually seen what's between a woman's legs...

Because this..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is not what girl parts usually look like.. Honestly it kinda looks like she's on the verge of sprouting a dick and balls.

Other than that, cool game.

Last edited:

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
This update was great. I think the grinding honestly is fair. Yeah it can get annoying doing the same thing in the same order a bunch of times but it's supposed to be a slow corruption and I think it's done fairly well. Only problem I think the game has right now is 2 things, one major and one minor.

For the minor one, I feel like with the exhibition level we can attain in the game, we should be able to start leaving the apartment with different clothes. It's kinda annoying that we can still only wear the normal shirt and jeans and nothing else. It'd be nice to give us much more clothing options so we don't have to wear the same thing all the time still. For example, we could rotate between 3 shirts and another 3 pairs of pants/shorts at exhibition level 0 and of course the number of clothing options at each exhibition milestone (ex 10, 20, 30 etc) we get more clothing options. It'd be nice if we could travel to a clothing store and buy clothes and get some dialogue for how our character at different levels would react based on what clothes we are buying at based on our level of lewdness and exhibitionism stats. This would be a great way to give the pizza working job more of a reason to do the actual job versus skipping just because there is no new content. Allow us to make money decently so we can pay off the massage debt and buy stuff and clothes and toys down the line based on lewdness level. Overall, just give us more to do/have. You updated your subscribestar and your 0.7 update is about overhauling the clothing system in the game. That is great to hear.

With the major one, we just need more dialogue. The dialogue in this game is great, problem is when we're grinding the lewdness, exhibition stats, we are literally forced to do the same thing 10, 20, 30 times in a row just to see the next portion of the massage for example. The problem with this is there is only 2 or 3 dialogue variations for each level, like from level 10 lewdness to level 20 lewdness. So when we unlock the dialogue for lewdness 10, we get the first variation of dialogue where the girl is the most surprised by what is happening. When we next come in, the dialogue is a bit different by the girl still being surprised, but not by much, and that's it. So for the next 8 times we do the same exact thing to grind up the stat to reach the next part of the massage, we just see the second variation of the dialogue where she is surprised, but not as much. There needs to be at least 5 different dialogue variations for each 10 levels of lewdness, exhibitionism, etc in my opinion and have some more dialogue that just rotates to keep it fresh. If we have to grind the same stuff over and over, at least give us some dialogue that is different so it feels fresh as we continue to grind up the sexual stats. For this update, I went from day 10 to like day 60 just grinding and doing the same things over and over and it got very boring because the dialogue stayed the same for every 10 points of progress I made. That paired with the fact that there really isn't a lot to do in this game yet so I couldn't go do something else for a bit to break up the grinding we have to do.

Other than those 2 things, I still enjoyed the update a lot and am looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Balbaar

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Right, this is way more grindy than I initially thought it would be. It's basically a click simulator and I was honestly expecting something very different when I saw the ratings it has received. I've come to realize that many people aren't rating this game for what it is right now, they're rating it for the potential it has. Don't get me wrong, I also see a ton of potential here but that doesn't change the fact that as it stands right now, there's barely anything there.

Look, the game looks great and the art looks awesome (except for what I shared in my previous comment, that just looks weird) and the overall concept could potentially become a great game some day. But what's there right now is a grindfest, where you basically get to see the exact same scene over and over and over again just to grind the points needed to reach the next stage of that exact same scene. And then that stage is just the same thing once again, a grind for points towards the next stage, only this time with slightly less clothing or a slightly more "advanced" touch..

I gave it an honest chance, and I'm pretty sure I've seen all the content there is to see at present time. But I've spent several hours playing this and the vast majority of that time was spent clicking through stuff I had already seen.. And don't think I'm only interested in games that jump right into the action from the beginning, because I'm not. I actually quite enjoy a slow burn in this type of game, but not when that means repeating a short scene 10 times in a row just so I can unlock a tiny bit of progress for that scene. At least give us some interesting story dialogue (or just more variation in general) to keep us engaged as we're slowly progressing..

Again, I can see the potential here and I genuinely hope it'll one day reach that potential. If it does, I'll gladly give it another try. I thought the way it started off was really good, and I thought this was a game that's worth sinking a few hours into. But as soon as you've played through the intro, the pacing it had is just thrown out the window entirely and the game quickly turns into the grind that it currently is. Any built up excitement then just slowly evaporates since the pay-off just isn't worth it..

Looking at the ratings this is receiving, I'm aware that what I'm saying is probably a very unpopular opinion, but it is what it is. There's a lot of potential here, but that's it.

randommess

Jul 30, 2022
But what's there right now is a grindfest, where you basically get to see the exact same scene over and over and over again just to grind the points needed to reach the next stage of that exact same scene.
This is how the last game the creator was involved with was, lots of daily task grinding. Dragging a cauldron task that made you want to delete. It eventually ended up pretty decent before it was canceled/remade. Lot of nostalgia for that failed game plus semi-regular updates probably propping up the ratings. This seems promising but I'm waiting for more content to review.

Urizen

May 28, 2018
linux ???????? will there be one port
Some updates ago the game crashed on startup using Wine, but the dev made something that fixed that (on my end, at least). Played through the most recent update with no errors apart from the already known bugs.

May 20, 2021
Some updates ago the game crashed on startup using Wine, but the dev made something that fixed that (on my end, at least). Played through the most recent update with no errors apart from the already known bugs.
thats good to know i wish there was a port directly without third party software looks good for what it is

Urizen

May 28, 2018
thats good to know i wish there was a port directly without third party software looks good for what it is
It definitely would be nice, but I like that the dev is focusing on the mechanics and events. Maybe once the development leaves the early stages we'll have native ports for other platforms.

May 20, 2021
It definitely would be nice, but I like that the dev is focusing on the mechanics and events. Maybe once the development leaves the early stages we'll have native ports for other platforms.
i some times regret switching the os but since my pc is so old what can i do save it or wasted it , then again makes sence why linux isnt for games because no one makes development for it

Urizen

May 28, 2018
i some times regret switching the os but since my pc is so old what can i do save it or wasted it , then again makes sence why linux isnt for games because no one makes development for it
Windows and Mac are more popular because their GUIs are more user friendly than most Linux distros. Yet a lot of indie games recently have been releasing native versions for Linux, and Wine/Proton are a great solution for running Windows apps and games, although they aren't perfect.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo
May 20, 2021
Windows and Mac are more popular because their GUIs are more user friendly than most Linux distros. Yet a lot of indie games recently have been releasing native versions for Linux, and Wine/Proton are a great solution for running Windows apps and games, although they aren't perfect.
that makes sence thank you for repling to me your right this girl needs a new pc for sure

Reactions: Urizen
May 20, 2021
I've made use of some tricks that will probably work on Windows only. That's the main reason.

Maybe at some point in the future, when/if I streamline those processes as a professional developer would do (people seems to forget I'm just one amateur guy, lol), I'll offer Linux builds in an official capacity.

In the meantime, I'll put one in the download folder from time to time (not with every hotfix). Give me a shout if it's still not there tomorrow.
i think i get it but also having a boyfriend that understands pcs is a plus too

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
I've made use of some tricks that will probably work on Windows only. That's the main reason.

Maybe at some point in the future, when/if I streamline those processes as a professional developer would do (people seems to forget I'm just one amateur guy, lol), I'll offer Linux builds in an official capacity.

In the meantime, I'll put one in the download folder from time to time (not with every hotfix). Give me a shout if it's still not there tomorrow.
Thanks for thinking about us! would love an official port to Linux. In the meantime, works fine on bottles with lustris runner.

Urizen

May 28, 2018
Linux version from the folder boots, goes through the Unity logo, changes to the game's cursor and then crashes after a few seconds. Tried both on integrated and dedicated video cards, if that's relevant. Could be a issue on my end though.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
Linux version from the folder boots, goes through the Unity logo, changes to the game's cursor and then crashes after a few seconds. Tried both on integrated and dedicated video cards, if that's relevant. Could be a issue on my end though.
Unfortunately, I have the exact same experience on my end :(

• Sad
Reactions: Urizen
May 20, 2021
Oh well. That might be one of the millions of plugins I use, who knows.

Is it working fine encapsulated with Wine, I think I understood? If that's the case...
Am no Linux expert am on mint but am honestly not sure if there is a wine version available to try this game but I definitely need a new pc to start playing this good yummy submitted games

cummaster506

Sep 23, 2021
Haven't checked on this game in a while. Are we able to wear the clothes Kayla gives us in public yet? Saw that the Exhibition Cap was raised significantly.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes