clone1111

Jul 18, 2020
I'm stuck ... I don't know how to raise the lewdness. I'm on level 10 lewdness and only have three locations. Workplace, home and massage place. How to unlock the rest?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Does spirit level actually affect anything in the current build? Also, is there any way to raise lewdness past 10 other than waiting for the random shower event and then refusing to turn around?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm stuck ... I don't know how to raise the lewdness. I'm on level 10 lewdness and only have three locations. Workplace, home and massage place. How to unlock the rest?
Most of the locations on the map don't exist yet.

You can increase lewdness through a random event during a morning shower where, if you didn't lock the door, Kayla comes in saying she's running late and asks to join you. If you stay facing away from her you get +1 lewdness and a little arousal, if you turn around to face her you get a big stress reduction and a lot of arousal, plus I think +1 relationship either way? But it's a random scene, maybe one morning in three, and I haven't found a way to increase the chances.

I'm not sure if there are any other ways that work at level 10-14, though the massage parlor will advance you further once you hit lewdness 15.

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
to those who complains about grinding, just use cheat engine speedhack 3x, it'll help a bit

Last edited:

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
That was a pretty good update. This game continues to get better. Still extremely grindy but the positives still outweigh the negatives. Good content too (even without penetration) and not just updates worth 5 minutes of nothing unlike other games out there.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes