atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, i reached 25 of lewdness and 25 of exhibitionism thanks to the japanese masseur. I think the updates for this version are finished, right? Can anyone give me confirmation? Is possible to raise the exhibitionism or better stop and wait next update ?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Ok, i reached 25 of lewdness and 25 of exhibitionism thanks to the japanese masseur. I think the updates for this version are finished, right? Can anyone give me confirmation? Is possible to raise the exhibitionism or better stop and wait next update ?
I think 25 Exhibitionism is the cap for this update. If you managed to get the new event on the bus while wearing the tank-top.. then that's all there is to the update in terms of new sexual stuff

Update v0.8 looks juicy and that's when we are going to see an influx of sexy stuff coming.. Damn, can't wait

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I think 25 Exhibitionism is the cap for this update. If you managed to get the new event on the bus while wearing the tank-top.. then that's all there is to the update in terms of new sexual stuff

Update v0.8 looks juicy and that's when we are going to see an influx of sexy stuff coming.. Damn, can't wait
The shirt prank ? But it starts some new content ?

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
The game is very interesting, I find it innovative compared to others. It has a lot of growth potential with a success story.
I played Cold Pizza and I wonder the opening part of that game wouldn't it be better to combine it with the Hot Pizza game?
It would make the opening story understand much better by improving the character's introduction into that world.
The protagonist Jenny, being a university student, will events be created in the university or in a library by unlocking new paths?
Like dividing the day into several different moments:
- in the morning: the protegonist goes to university
-in the afternoon: she goes to work in the pizzeria (work from 18:00 to 22:00)
-in the evening: events in the house
Then at the weekend separate events such as: going to the park, beach, cinema, rest, etc. etc.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Addendum to my post of 12.10.2022 regarding the 0.7 update.

I have to revise my rather negative criticism, but with one huge restriction.
After I first tried to continue playing from a 0.6 game state, and it was a medium desater, I started a new game and started it with the content of 0.7 using the built-in cheat function.
Although I was able to experience some new scenes, I also came across some points of criticism. For example, that the massage event starts from zero again, that there are inconsistencies between the events and the clothes that have been put on, etc.

Now I tried again and started the game completely from scratch and, oh wonder, I noticed some very positive changes.
Even though I'm only on the morning of day 7, I've already noticed some improvements compared to previous builds.
(Yes, you can see some of it if you only play the update, but here the overall impression should count.)
- The NPCs are now much more varied.
- The first masturbation scene is much better realised through the dream sequence.
- the clothing system, with the save function, allows for more self-selected outfits, although the outfit choice is still very limited, but it foreshadows a lot for the future.
- the additional scenes on the bus experienced so far (not yet on day 7, but seen through the other playthroughs) also arouse interest in more content of this kind
- the walking speed at work has increased noticeably

However, there is also a major shortcoming. Namely, the actual game is somehow not progressing. Here I mean the work in the pizzeria and its studies. So Jenny might be forced to take an exam every week or two.
Furthermore, it should not be lost sight of the fact that there are still several greyed-out places on the map, or that have only appeared 1x so far (police, university reception).
Also, already introduced NPC's remain a one hit wonder. For example, the policeman who drove Jenny home, or the pizza customer who wanted to pay Jenny for the phone number, or Kayla's father, who never appears in the flat at any time.
One improvement I would like to see in the operation would be the handling of the tablet. I'd like to see Jenny be able to freely fill the v seats so that soe can serve two or more tables at the same time.
1. take order
2. deliver drinks
3. deliver food
4. cashier and clear away
This would also give room for additional scene.
For example, serving could be extended with another round of drinks or dessert. I'll leave it open whether the dessert is ice cream or Jenny.

Conclusion: If the update alone was a disappointment of expectations, a new game also offers an (almost) new game experience, since you also experience scenes that you don't get through the new update alone or by loading old game saves.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: giomartin95

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
I thought it was pretty good, I liked it and I'd like to see more. I'd write a review but to late at night atm, maybe tomorrow.
What I will say though I wish, if I could, just ride the bus over an over with stats and spots on the bus to see/get different results etc. Heck even more/different routs and times of day etc.
I know the story etc is focused on the pizza place and I thought that was good all except for the lack of stimulation between walking around. Just an idea I thought of but what about adding like a thought bubble of hers about the interactions shes had / having that day and/or of her arousal level and/or a funky walk etc depending on spirit etc.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Event proposals

Police:
A possible line-up with the luggage thieves.
But since hardly anyone can remember the thieves' appearance, the hit rate would be quite low.
Should Jenny misidentify someone, it could minimise her credibility and/or increase corruption if she is pressured to incriminate certain suspects.
Contacting the police could bring the cheating cop back into the picture (who was driving her in the car). In the case of a false identification, the real thieves could be lurking outside the station to identify possible witnesses. This could lead to further events.For example, if they sit with her on the bus to find out where Jenny lives, works and possibly spends her free time.
For example, she could also demand that Jenny films her masturbation at home, or est could give events in the pizzeria toilet. Also a scene when Jenny is groped while getting drinks from the freezer.

Pizzeria:
Bernard and Adam could turn up again. Adam would probably ask for a date, which would actively bring into play possible other locations, like the amusement park.
Their boss might ask for the tip to be split and Jenny might try to fork out a little more of the tip. Would of course require a functioning money system, so there would actually be a need for more money.
And let's not forget the guy who paid Jenny for her phone number. Here, too, a masturbation scene would be a good idea, for example, or even the sending of pictures before it comes to a meeting again.
Cleaning the toilet, which could lead to soiled clothes. If her boss starts it off right, he's bound to get a skimpy piece of clothing or two before he lets jenny clean the toilet. Hooters says hello.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have a save they could post, my old save has apparently vanished which is fairly annoying, I haven't even updated from 6.0 yet.

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
Hope the game starts to involve the need to make money as basis for all the trouble Jenny gets into. Need to pay rent? Need to pay tuition? Need to pay back the masseuse dude? Need new clothes?

Seems like you can really expand on that and lead to various interesting situations and interesting ends from Jenny staying as innocent as possible to a full blown full time prostitute/slut.

First things first...there needs to be an actually scene soon....

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Hope the game starts to involve the need to make money as basis for all the trouble Jenny gets into. Need to pay rent? Need to pay tuition? Need to pay back the masseuse dude? Need new clothes?

Seems like you can really expand on that and lead to various interesting situations and interesting ends from Jenny staying as innocent as possible to a full blown full time prostitute/slut.

First things first...there needs to be an actually scene soon....
That's coming in the next update.

It has been said in Abelius's subscribestar what is planned for Update 0.8. Money will not be just a cosmetic thing, it will start to actually play a role in the game, an important one too. The masseur was free from the beginning and if you go to the masseur a few times he'll even tell you that you don't need to pay for subsequent visits. It's indefinite

Also, sexual content is coming in the next update as well, mostly in the restaurant from the look of things but I look forward to it. I love the game as it is right now and have fun playing it, but I can't wait to start seeing the "full picture" of what the restaurant is supposed to be.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes