Nov 24, 2017
I'd like to, but I'm not sure how to do it with these true side view models. A cut-in would be provided for sure, but I still didn't pose the models to see if it would be an eyesore. If that was the case, we'd need to implement a front facing male model, and that's a big technical effort planned for later in development.
You could always do the spanking with the guy standing behind her while she's bent over a table or chair. :)

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
She masturbates... Or she lets the masseur "pamper" her. but nothing else so far.

Has there been a stat max change other than Kayla? With exhibitionism and Lewdness?

Can you find more clothes in the game? Many options are greyed out.
It's a shame that you can't wear the towel anymore. At least at home.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
full save ?
It is a bit pointless to ask for a full save right now.

As the game is right now, the game doesn't really have sex scenes per se. Most of the scenes found in the game are Jenny getting groped by her masseur or by strangers in the bus. The new event also isn't really a sex scene, and as far as I am aware there isn't a gallery in the game yet. Don't know if there will ever be one

If you want sexual stuff, then you will have to wait until the next update, v0.8, which is where things will be getting interesting (mostly in the restaurant though).

I've noticed other people asking this, so I figured I'd let you all know (I'm not the developer by the way, just a community member doing my part :p)

Reactions: Xiopath1

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My two cent:
it's a nice game with good graphics but it suffers from two huge problems:
1) the save does not work perfectly, in my experience I always lose the last saves I make and I have to start over from a previous auto save. It's frustrating;

2) The mechanism of lewdness and exibizionism is too slow and only goes up with one option at a time. After about ten hours I am only at 15. It would be good to insert a random mechanism in the restaurant service (example: a customer who gropes the ass or boobs, an offer to have sex) in which the level rises a little faster if the player does not skip the service .

Reactions: Priappus

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
My two cent:
it's a nice game with good graphics but it suffers from two huge problems:
1) the save does not work perfectly, in my experience I always lose the last saves I make and I have to start over from a previous auto save. It's frustrating;

2) The mechanism of lewdness and exibizionism is too slow and only goes up with one option at a time. After about ten hours I am only at 15. It would be good to insert a random mechanism in the restaurant service (example: a customer who gropes the ass or boobs, an offer to have sex) in which the level rises a little faster if the player does not skip the service .
The game is about slow-corruption, so having someone asking Jenny for sex so early wouldn't really achieve anything other than severely increasing her stress. Eventually, the more "developed" she is, the more she will be willing to do

And randos in the restaurant groping her would have the same effect a random NPC groping her in the bus has, which is.. either increasing or decreasing her spirit, which I am not exactly certain what spirit does as of yet.

As development goes on I'm pretty sure we will have more options at our disposal to raise her lewdity and exhibitionism.. but for now we'll have to make do with what we have

Only option you have to increase her lewdity/exhibitionism stats without actually grinding is via editing the stats.

Reactions: Blepleb
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes